[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucking petty and retarded will the NFL look when Brady can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: brady super bowl1.jpg (18 KB, 300x325) Image search: [Google]
brady super bowl1.jpg
18 KB, 300x325
How fucking petty and retarded will the NFL look when Brady can't attend media day during Super Bowl week because he has a hearing at the Federal Court of Appeals over a ball-deflating controversy from last year?
>>
>>63444749
They're squeezing this for as much money as they can at this point
They still need a distraction from all the domestic abuse shit, and since they've already dug too deep into deflate gate, they might as well feed the dying flame a bit
Honestly, why the fuck hasn't goodell been fired yet?
>>
Brady belongs in prison. He should never play football again.

Brady deserves a career ending injury that affects him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>63444909
Goodell's job is to grow the league and make money. Having the media talk about the NFL all year round is great for business. As long as he is making more money for the owners, why should they care?
>>
>try to stop blatant cheating
>petty
>>
>>63444971
pls go roger
>>
>>63444971
Fuck off NFL shill
>>
>>63444971
They had probably deflated balls in the past but it's unlikely they did during the AFCCG. The science says there was no deflation. The ball boy probably went into the bathroom to check them out and decided they were okay.
>>
>>63444910
what's it like to hate someone this much that you don't even know personally?
>>
>>63444749
The appeal is just a formality, Brady won't have to attend
>>
File: 1446741589933.jpg (33 KB, 400x476) Image search: [Google]
1446741589933.jpg
33 KB, 400x476
>>63444971
>blatant
>no proof beyond reasonable doubt
face it, we'll never know fully what actually happened. All we can do is piece the things we know together and hope that's what actually happened.
>>
>>63445160
he should go, for maximum effect
>>
he wont have to be there, its gonna be a non issue
>>
>>63444749
I will love it, I will literally be fapping to webms of the media reports.
>>
>>63444749
Brady would probably love getting to skip media day.

That is very nice of Roger
>>
>>63444749
maybe he shouldnt have cheated
>>
>>63445575
>ballboy nicknamed the deflator
>patsfag legitamitely believe that its because he needs to lose weight?
>>
This overrated faggot has had a cheating scandal in every one of his babby tier Owls. About time someone actually stepped in to try and prevent this smug cuc k from winning another off of some illegal backwards pass or something.

I literally savor 18-1 like a good steak
>>
File: Sin título.png (59 KB, 159x284) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
59 KB, 159x284
desu
>>
>>63444749
he a goo boi he dindu nuffins
>>
>>63446775
>Balls weren't deflated
>Legitimately believe they were intentionally deflated and Brady was part of the conspiracy
>>
>>63447089
>>Balls weren't deflated
>>Legitimately believe they were intentionally deflated and Brady was part of the conspiracy
Sorry you don't understand science you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>63446775
spend another $5,00,000 on the Wells Report II, Roger
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.