[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PATRIOTS @ GIANTS PREGAME THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (698 KB, 2048x1412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
698 KB, 2048x1412
PATRIOTS @ GIANTS PREGAME THREAD

WILL KING OF /SP/ ELI MANNING END THE PATRIOTS REIGN, BEATING THEM FOR THE FOURTH STRAIGHT TIME?
WILL HE ORCHESTRATE ANOTHER LAST MINUTE COMEBACK DRIVE TO BEAT THE PATSIES
WILL THIS MATCHUP GIVE US A GLIMPSE OF THE OWL TO COME?

Or will the Pats win, and not see the Giants again until 2019?
>>
>>63444591
It will probably be like every other week for the pats
>people will say the pats will sleep on [insert team here] and will lose (ex. Bills, Jags, Dolphins, etc.)
>people start hyping up the game, other team starts talking shit
>pats stroll in and win
>>
The Giants "defense".

Wew lads.
>>
Week early thread? I like it

This should be a good game, Pats are dangerously unhealthy right now
>>
File: 73.jpg (24 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
24 KB, 300x294
>>63444591
I'm a giants fan and I could tell you right now that Brady will methodically rip apart the Giants defense as of right now. Landon Collins continues to blow coverages and injures keep dwindling the secondary to nothing. This and the fact that there is absolutely zero pass rush ability. Both times the Giants beat the patriots the d-line was pretty great against the pass and run. It will fall all on goat Eli and the offense to beat the Patriots.
>>
File: 1424863426564.png (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424863426564.png
56 KB, 500x500
Who P/a/triots here?
>>
>>63446689
>This and the fact that there is absolutely zero pass rush ability

Pats won't have an oline by then m8
>>
>>63446689
BUT NOT ON THIS DAY!

ON THIS DAY, THE GIANTS PULL A 180 AND PLAY SOLID DEFENSE

ON THIS DAY, WE WIN!
>>
>>63446689

This TO BE HONEST ME FAMILIA
>>
Another meaningless game the media will hype up for no reason
>>
>>63446732
No o-line against the garbage pass rushing d-line. Battle of the century right there tbqh senpai.
>>
>>63445016
Didn't the Pats literally blow a perfect season to these guys though? Something like 18 wins and one big giant fail
>>
>>63447216
Yes sir. That game literally revived /sp/ from the brink of death. This is why ELIte it your Lord and savior.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (53 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
53 KB, 720x960
>>63446717
rare peru
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.