[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>losing to the fucking niners AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: AHAHAHAHAH.jpg (189 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAH.jpg
189 KB, 1365x1024
>losing to the fucking niners

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>but but but we GOAT
>but but but my julio jones
MORE LIKE CULIO BONES

>MUH MUH MATYY ICE
OH YEAH HE ICED ALRIGHT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
You are now aware that the Falcons have not actually beaten a good team.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 599x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 599x397
haha yea what kind of shit team loses to the niners
>>
File: raka comb.gif (562 KB, 280x166) Image search: [Google]
raka comb.gif
562 KB, 280x166
remember when everyone thought the falcons had the best chance of going undefeated this year. good times
>>
File: 1358379165254.gif (2 MB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1358379165254.gif
2 MB, 180x135
>losing to Blane Gabbert
>Falcons
>>
kek why would you kick the FG in that situation

im glad you still have mike smith as your coach
>>
Lake on suicide watch
>>
File: 1gabbert.png (444 KB, 498x408) Image search: [Google]
1gabbert.png
444 KB, 498x408
>>
b-but, dat b-b-bird
>>
>>63440938

>falcons

>flagons
>flakons
>fagons
>foulcorns
>>
>>63441410
seriously, don't know how coaches make decisions like this or blow clock-management.

The pressure is too much
>>
>>63441410
This is good b8, hit me hard
>>
meme loss 2bh
>>
Panthers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Failcunts
>>
>>63441622
desu not really, Niners have a meme quaterback. but they are not a meme team.
>>
As a Vikings fan, I know this feel. The trick is to not let it define your season.
>>
How any of the falcon fans thought they were legitimately good is beyond me, they have faced ZERO good teams and still have 3 loses, they should be undefeated given their piss easy schedule and they can't even manage that.
>>
>>63440938
>They lost to the second string...the backup man

>BLAINE?!

>TELL ME ABOUT BLAINE
>WHY DOES HE THROW THE PASS

>What's the next step of your master plan?
>STARTING THIS BLAINE!!!!:D
>>
>Freeman
>12 carries for 12 yards
>>
Remember when Failcoon fans were saying they'd go 19-0 after they started 5-0 off the easiest schedule in the league?

LMAO
>>
>>63441052
>back when everyone thought the falcons had the best chance
>everyone
Most of us didn't and why would anyone think that? When they had to play Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, and Texans to start off their season? Woof what a schedule, obviously they were GOAT.
>>
File: flacco2.jpg (15 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
flacco2.jpg
15 KB, 235x215
>>63441945
Remember when the Failcoons accidentally drafted Matt Ryan instead of Joe Flacco?

LMAO
>>
>>63442071
Lots of people passed over Flacco. Plus Matt Ryan has never had the defense that Flacco has had.

Now Matt Ryan is trash but he's no more trash than Flacco.
>>
>>63442479
this but Matt Ryan and Flacco are basically the same tiered QB. Better and more consistant than the worse but not elite
>>
>>63442598
>>
shit team tbqh
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.