[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 52.jpg (33 KB, 321x350) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
33 KB, 321x350
this is real
>>
The funny thing is we would need photos if a man accused a woman of domestic abuse. So he's probably speaking from his own personal experience cuz that bitch was chimpin out before he lost it. And people still acted like he punched her because of nothing.
>>
File: edge lord.jpg (65 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
edge lord.jpg
65 KB, 1024x768
>>63440015
>>
>>63439770
[nods respectfully]
>>
yea let's take a money hungry coalburner's word for it. the stupid bitch ran from the charges like a black man run's from a paternity test once she got her settlement. just like that whore accusing patrick kane, they pulled cum from every guy in chiacgo aside from kane out of that slut's panties and people still call him a rapist. fuck off and die
>>
>>63440137
>announcing you're a virgin on an anime imageboard
>>
>>63440137
>>>/pol/
>>
>>63439770
I guarantee that if his incident hadn't been caught on camera he would still be playing and acting like nothing happened.
>>
>>63440178
>>63440180
>women have no personal responsibility
>>
>>63440178
>63440137
shut up cunt. i'm an alpha i fuck all the girls and walk the fuck away all the same cuz i don't spend time with that unchirstian-like bullshit those whores who fuck me after two minutes fuck off they prob fucked blacks and prob ride passenger seat in their own car and pay for the gas while their loser bf rides around selling grams of weed at a time talking about his mix-tape.
>>
>>63440224
>its ok for an elite > 250lb athlete to hit a woman if he thinks she deserves it

enjoy dying a virgin anon
>>
>>63440224
of course they do

if your woman chimps out at you, you fucking drop her

hardy is the millionaire athlete, women are like kleenex if you're rich. he lost his frame and tossed her onto a pile of ak47s, he's a retard
>>
>>63440180
>>63440178
Oh come on we all know she is a gold digging whore just looking for more money and attention.
>>
>>63440389
>she's a gold digger
>i should be allowed to hurt her
>>
>>63440224
>personal responsibility
shouldn't hardy have taken responsibility for putting himself in the position he was in?
>>
Hardy dindu nuffin
>>
>tossed onto a pile of guns

Well that's a pretty surefire indicator that you make bad decisions in your life
>>
>>63440378
>if your woman chimps out at you, you fucking drop her
No, you definitely don't.
If a stranger provokes you, you don't respond with violence.
If a friend provokes you, you don't respond with violence.
If YOUR WOMAN provokes you, you absolutely fucking don't respond with violence.
>>
>>63440432
Yeah and Hardy served his punishment already, this bitch is now looking for more more and more cause its never fucking enough.
>>
>>63440432
Agreed.
>>
>>63440557
>served his punishment already
got pain $13 million dollars to sit on his ass
>>
>>63440543
>If a stranger provokes you, you don't respond with violence.

uhhh. Idk man. I think I would.
>>
>>63440557
Pretty sure she didn't release the pictures, you dumb faggot, and I'm sure that whatever settlement she got from Hardy prevents her from pursuing anything against him again. He's just a dumb piece of shit who can't learn.
>>
>>63440543
If you come at me like a man, then I will respond like a fucking man. Take your strawman bullshit somewhere else tumblr fuckwad. You want equality then you'll fucking get it.

I don't know the intention of that stranger male or female and I fucking will defend myself.
>>
>>63440569
*tip fedora*
>>
>>63440593

He got fucked over a surefire huge contract extension in Carolina and had to pay out money to the whore

I'm sure she's happy pocketing $5 mill over a few bruises
>>
>>63440606
How angry and damaged are you? Haven't you ever heard of turning the other cheek?
>>
>>63440620
>being this retarded on a japanese owned imageboard

you do realize that everyone that reads that is cringing, right?
>>
>>63440643
>He got fucked over a surefire huge contract extension in Carolina
he got $13 million dollars from carolina and had to play 1 game dipshit
and he got the same in dallas this year, minus the 4 games he was suspended for.

>daily reminder you can get suspended the same amount of time for smoking weed as for attempting to kill you gf
>>
>>63440620
Strawman? I'm just showing you the absurdity of that statement by walking you through a few different situations that are more threatening and still don't require the extreme reaction you suggested.
>>
>>63440666
oh ok sure.

>woman pulls a knife

ooh oh I can't do nothing she's a women I can't defend myself better just let her fucking stab me then.

and fuck off you'd react the same way in a situation like that,so you can fuck off you fucking transparent white knight faggot.
>>
File: lelel.jpg (44 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
lelel.jpg
44 KB, 480x336
>>63440620
>I don't know the intention of that stranger male or female and I fucking will defend myself.

good one anon.

oh, you were serious?
>>
>>63440606
are you a black man
>>
>>63440771

lmao

if a 290 lbs. crazy ass DE nigga wanted to kill a little white girl, he would

not give her a few bumps

he was trying to scare her to get back at her for fucking Nelly

at the end of the day we have no idea what transpired between these two drunk/coked out assholes and anything is speculation
>>
>>63440864
Who pulled a knife anywhere? I've had girls hit me and I'm 200 pounds. Never once have I felt legitimately threatened enough to hit them. If I were a fucking NFL player, I sure as fuck wouldn't hit them.
>>
>>63440911
>anything is speculation
except for the uh, you know, pictures

>hardy: 1 scratch on his face
>woman: beat the fuck up
>>
>>63440893
yeah just like anyone would, stop being retarded.

fuck off with your greentext and get the fuck back to reddit.
>>
>>63440932
he didn't hit her, she even admitted as much
>>
>>63440864
If she tries to stab you, it's self defense. Stop being stupid on purpose.
>>
>>63440953

he said she was trying to throw herself around to simulate bruises

and, truthfully, the bruises are in weird spots. Who hits someone on their back in that spot? lol

So it's not cut and dry
>>
File: 1443933119232.png (70 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
1443933119232.png
70 KB, 314x319
>>63440932
mhmmm sure I bet you have.
>>
>>63441011
you can't talk logic to these beta white knights, they all act like she looks like christie mack or something
>>
>>63441011
Greg hardy is living the Gone Girl life
>>
>>63441011
>he said she was trying to throw herself around
and did she throw herself around to simulate a bruise around her neck that was made by a hand?
>>
I've never seen this many fedoras tipped
>>
>>63440993
so if she tries to punch you its not self defense?
>>
>>63441051
i think women have hands too
i'm not an expert on women though
>>
>you now realize that all these people in this thread taking up for hardy would be calling him a lying nigger thug if he had done this to a white man
>>
>>63441051
there's no bruises on her neck, its on her chin and could have also been from falling down

again, there are zero bruises on her neck, after she claimed he choked her
>>
>>63441051

possibly

I didn't see a very good hand bruise, just a chink on her chin and back

also the pictures were overexposed on purpose to exaggerate discoloration
>>
>>63441093
hesrightyouknow.jpg
>>
>>63441093

if it was a white man it wouldn't even be a controversy you complete idiot

football players beat up guys in scraps all the time and it's hardly notable

do you think women should be a special protected class? jesus christ
>>
>>63441127
>>63441139
just another whore looking for more money then. White knight beta faggots can all go fucking die.
>>
>be me, gold digging whore
>fuck some guy that isn't my main guy I'm fucking
>main guy finds out

o shit nigger

>he tells me to get out
>I realize my endless stream of money will end if I don't act fast
>no one around so I can't scream rape
>decide to go full Fight Club so I get his money anyway
>stupid nigs take pics anyway because "lmao dis bitch be acting cray" which later become "evidence"
>sue his ass and get bankrolled

? That's pretty much what happened.
>>
>>63440057
>>63440178
>>63440180
>>63440341
>>63440543
>>63440893
>>63440666
i can guarantee that these posters are in or have been in a relationship where their woman has cheated on them, and they've taken her back.
>>
>>63441341

They're probably in an "open relationship" where she sleeps with 5 other guys while they are forbidden from even looking at another woman sexually
>>
he's right you know
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.