[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were they worth their transfer fees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2015-11-08+at+03.14.03).jpg (60 KB, 388x395) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-08+at+03.14.03).jpg
60 KB, 388x395
Were they worth their transfer fees
>>
of course not
but is bencharito sold or loaned out?
>>
>>63438744
Bale: No (still a great player)
James: Yes
>>
>>63438744
YES AND NO
>>
>>63438806
that's hamez, not chicharito

>>63438744
bale - no
james - yes
>>
>>63438744

Memes desu
>>
>>63438846
oh my god i confused the two, this is embarrassing

well then, my answer is no to bale and yes to james.
>>
>>63438887
they have similar face shape & smile, don't be too hard on yourself
>>
>>63438744
no to both
>>
>>63438929
Yeah, Hamez looks like a male lesbian and Chicha like a brownskinned make lesbian.

no hate
>>
>>63440042
>male lesbian
what
>>
James: yes
Bale: will be once Ronaldo fucks off and Bale gets a more central role on the team
>>
File: javier-chicharito-hernandez[1].jpg (39 KB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
javier-chicharito-hernandez[1].jpg
39 KB, 624x350
>>63440077
come on, he has a feminine face

not that I'd confuse him in the dark of the night or anything

but come on
>>
yes and yes because they earned it back for the club in no time from shirt sales and that's all that matters to the people who bought them
>>
>>63438744
Bale no
James yes
>>
>>63440350
>believing the shirts jew
halal sells 1.5 million shirts and gets like 10 euros/sale. that's like 15 million total for all players combined, which is nothing
>>
>>63440350
> 1 point in a world cup
> having an opinion

Pick 1
>>
they win right? what else matters?
>>
>>63438744

They both have the potential to challenge for the Ballon D'or in the during the remainder of their current contract, so yes
>>
bale, yeah winner in CL and copa
James, yeah, huge starpower and talent, also arguably RM's current best player.
>>
>>63438744

More or less. I'd say Bale was a little overpriced, but that's what happens when you do business with Levy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.