[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When Crystal Palace scored I saw many people leave the stadium.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 16klopp-facebookJumbo.jpg (62 KB, 1050x550) Image search: [Google]
16klopp-facebookJumbo.jpg
62 KB, 1050x550
>When Crystal Palace scored I saw many people leave the stadium. I felt very alone in this moment

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63436722
Top kek
>he means YNWA
>>
File: 1447010117322.png (914 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
1447010117322.png
914 KB, 1024x577
>>
>>63436722

he means the fans suck
>>
He walked alone desu
>>
File: 1437510576474.jpg (42 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1437510576474.jpg
42 KB, 800x804
>Fortress Anfield
>>
>>63422906
>>
>>63436722

He means he knows he has made a grave mistake.
>>
>>63436722
Liverpool truly is a shithole.
>muh YNWA
But tbf EPLel in general is just awful.
>>
>>63436722
He has a really really really bad agent.
>>
>>63437235
could he have gone to bayern munich when poop goes to city in the summer?
>>
He was told that Anfield had a famous atmosphere
>>
>>63437518
It has. Famously fucking shit. kek
>>
We're only 9 points from the top of the league. Still a long way to go. We'll be fine. Finish top 4 for sure and maybe even challenge for the title.
>>
>>63443682
>we
>even challenge for the title
>>
>>63437573

M A X K E K

LIVERPOO BTFO WILL THEY EVER RECOVER???
>>
>>63443682
>Finish top 4 for sure

There are literally 4 teams in England (not counting Chelsea) that have a better goalkeeper, better defenders, better midfielders, and better strikers than Liverpool. Where on earth are you getting "top 4 for sure"?
>>
>>63450864
>Arsenal
>City
>United
>????????????
>>
>>63450935
Tottenham are currently looking much better than Liverpool.
>>
>Sing songs from gayass musical
>not songs from most popular band in history that came from your city

Retarded as fuck, let's be honest.
>>
>>63450935

Tottenham, bro. Better defenders, better midfield (Henderson would make it even, but he's injured), and a better striker. And of course, Lloris>Mignolet.
>>
File: scouser.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scouser.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>scousers
>>
File: ywa.jpg (84 KB, 962x630) Image search: [Google]
ywa.jpg
84 KB, 962x630
Apparently it's quite possible that he might have to walk alone after all.

I was also wondering if this shit is normal in the EPLel? Every game I've seen so far had people walk out early.
>>
>>63455474
>yfw this is the average English male
>>
File: Holy trinity of scousers.png (227 KB, 392x385) Image search: [Google]
Holy trinity of scousers.png
227 KB, 392x385
Just feast your eyes on this
>>
>fan sing you'll never walk away
>fans walk away when the going gets tough

Liverpool
>>
>>63450935
>united

city for sure but even arsenal is a stretch
>>
>>63436982
>>
>>63455547
It's normal at all levels in English football.
>>
>>63455547
Most people drive and most stadiums are in narrow roared working class areas so 10000 cars all leavin at once can be hell - so people leave early to beat the traffic knowing they can watch the last minutes later on tv
When there was no football on telly this didn't happen but then those days less cars as well
>>
>>63455592
delete this
>>
>>63456491
It happens all down the leagues though.

There was a mass exodus of home fans at Reading on Tuesday night at 85 minutes despite the score being 2-2 and them looking more like scoring.

I see it every week, at our place or away, and plenty of Championship grounds are new builds in retail parks.
>>
>>63436907
YNSA for you Pajeet
>>
>>63455547

And then complain outside the stadium that tickets cost too much.

The country is full of whiney bitches.
>>
>>63456648
It's a fucking joke.

People complain now if their team won but they didn't win in an 'entertaining' fashion.
>>
YNWA to the exit la
>>
>>63456491
Why go to the stadium in the first place then?
>>
>>63457177
If they didn't go to the game in person how would they be able to obtain shitty camera phone footage of the action?
>>
>this damage control

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3310487/Jurgen-Klopp-used-fans-leaving-early-Germany-words-simply-build-connection-fans-players-Liverpool.html
>>
Everything about soccer - the fans, the clubs, the managers, the ownership - seems incredibly impatient. It's bullshit, childish behavior. The problem with your "sport" is there are too few competitive balances. Basically, any super wealthy asshole can buy a team and start winning. Such a pathetic and anti-competitive atmosphere surely leads to the fans being completely delusional about their team and its performance.

It's disgusting. And this is coming from a fan of SEC sports, where everything is "what have you done for me lately?" and long years of success can be cast aside for the next big thing. Soccer a shit.
>>
>>63457315

Juventus fan, I'm fuming they haven't won the UCL in ages, I literally haven't celebrated one single national win in a decade.
>>
>>63457177

It really depends on the club 2bh, here in London most people get the tube and depending how bad the situation is with tube stations reflects how early people leave the stadium

Arsenal's situation is absolutely shite, Holloway road station becomes exit only during the match, the only tube station available then is finsbury park so people start leaving at like 80 mins into the game to beat the queue.

Chelsea for example have a really good situation with Fulham broadway and Earls Court within walking distance and you can easily get a bus to Victoria station so people only start leaving really early if the team is getting BTFO.
>>
Reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
>>
@63457315
>tf
>tt

od
>>
>>63457315
Well that's a load of shite because we're now in the era of football where it's impossible for someone to buy a club and pour money in because of FFP.

If you can just top up the accounts with outside money, which was the case for most of the history of football, then there's a lot more patience from everyone. If things go to shit one season, well it's no big deal because the owner can put his hand in his pocket and sort it out.

Where we are now, if you fuck up for a season it impacts your revenue, then you have less money to spend the next season. But there's huge pressure to spend because if you don't everyone else does and you may fall behind.

Which is not to excuse the attitude of the fans, but you have your ideas all wrong.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.