[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how come there wasn't this much outcry when hope Solo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13
File: MuhFeminisms.jpg (250 KB, 810x876) Image search: [Google]
MuhFeminisms.jpg
250 KB, 810x876
So how come there wasn't this much outcry when hope Solo beat up her family?
>>
>>63430618
women didnt care
>>
because Hope Solos plays soccer and no one cares plus no pictures of the incident as far as i know
>>
Who cares

Who's listening anyway?
>>
>>63430618
I don't think anyone knew what to do, or they didn't care enough
>>
>>63430618
Because feminists are all for equal rights, but not equal lefts.
>>
>women
>>
>>63430746
y-yes, i haven't seen pics of the hope solo incident either
>>
that chinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>63430618
She's white. Feminists are blatant racists.
>>
File: BeadLOL.jpg (189 KB, 742x635) Image search: [Google]
BeadLOL.jpg
189 KB, 742x635
>>
>>63430618
because we all got to see hope solo's loose pussy.
>>
>>63430746
maybe if hope solo was on tv every week people would care, but probably not
>>
>>63431095
feminists hate white men though.
>>
I bitched as hard about Hope Solo as I did about Ray Rice but no one will yell at a woman for doing this shit even though they should.

Btw Hope Solo is a cunt and I hope she gets thrown in fucking jail for what she did
>>
solo just slapped her sissy cousin or whatever a little
>>
same reason why Lena Dunham admittedly raped her sister and no one cares, but bill Cosby is the real villian despite no proof, just allegations
>>
>>63430618
She's not a black beating on a poor defenseless coalburner
>>
didnt the girl take the money and dropped the case? if the victim herself doesnt care enough to make sure he goes to jail then why should i
>>
>>63436862
soggy knees
>>
>>63430618

Wendy Nix calling for a boycott of Cowboy sponsors.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14081099
>>
>>63436862
because shes a gold digger

but hardy is still a bad guy (also)
>>
>liberals claim they're for second chances and reformation of criminals, not ruining their lives and creating career criminals
>they are all for banning Greg Hardy and effectively ruining his life over some bruises

It's fucking settled, he served some time and paid the woman the money she wanted. Fucking two faced SJW scum. At the end of the day it's all about being selfish as women.
>>
>coal burner gets hit when the monkey cage gets left open

>I'm supposed to care
>>
>yfw Hardy gets 5 sacks and gw fumble 6 tonight
>>
>female sports
>news
>>
because modern feminism isn't about true equality its about getting money from grants and corporations to put on their table because majoring in women's study doesn't get you a real job
>>
File: sr1.png (39 KB, 603x328) Image search: [Google]
sr1.png
39 KB, 603x328
>>63430618
>>
>>63440519

this

it's become its own self-serving industry and is sheer cancer
>>
File: 1428855877686.jpg (90 KB, 466x523) Image search: [Google]
1428855877686.jpg
90 KB, 466x523
>>
File: sr2.png (34 KB, 596x406) Image search: [Google]
sr2.png
34 KB, 596x406
>>63440540
>>
>>63440590
Touch the coal pay the toll?
>>
>>63430618
Literally the exact same author that just ran the Greg Hardy hit piece wrote an article defending Hope Solo because soccer should be about soccer, the fans and media are not qualified to be judge and jury, and only the courts should hand out punishments.
http://screamer.deadspin.com/hope-solo-is-not-a-problem-1711436062
If you look through the comments, the author added this gem:
>Look, feel bad about the Solo situation. I would never say anyone should look up to her or even like her. But do you want the best goalkeeper available on the field or the most moral goalkeeper available on the field? Is that an uncomfortable question? Yes. I am perfectly comfortable saying I want the best goalkeeper available on the field. And if she becomes unavailable because she’s going to jail for what she did then I’ll be glad she’s paying her debt.
>But until then, I just don’t see how suspending her from the World Cup does anything—except make viewers feel better about the fake morality they think is behind the World Cup.
>>
I hate how everyone was so stuck on the fact that he was "indicted" when that is the law in Carolina where if you are brought to court for anything it's considered being indicted and the goal is to get it stricken.
>>
>>63441255
it just makes me depressed that no one with any credibility and recognition that you can't just dismiss as a troll ever calls these people out on this shit
>>
>>63430618
Cause nobody watches women's soccer so nobody gives a shit
>>
File: 1435527556525.jpg (48 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
1435527556525.jpg
48 KB, 306x423
>>63441255

>calling a pitch a field
>deadspin
>>
Women's soccer is a seasonal thing, people love to pretend that it's popular but nobody gives a fuck. For like 1 week after the USWNT won ESPN would constantly force women's sports into everything but they dropped it when they realized nobody actually gives a shit outside of using them as an excuse to be jingoistic.
>>
>>63441255

>deadspin

by the authors logic, suspending or banning Hardy doesn't do anything. Because if the NFL did that then it would be displaying fake morality.
>>
>>63440590
what the fuck
>>
Because She was "empowered" in beating up her family. See feminists today don't just want equality. They want equality and still want to be treated special for being a woman.
>>
>>63441634
tons of people call them out on it they're just instantly branded misogynistic angry virgins. welcome to the true power of feminism
>>
>>63442006
thats what i meant, someone who will call them out who they cant just brush away as a misogynist
>>
>>63430618

Because the entire world saw pics of Hope's vaj and realized she already suffered enough
>>
>Hey guys I'm Michelle Beadle...I hate when black guys beat women and I hate when they are employed by someone. But here's a pic of me and my friend at WWE. WWE still does business with Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'm hoping you guys don't know about Steve Austin beating women. It's different because he's white and I like WWE. But for black guys, I'm fake outraged.
>>
File: beadle-stone-cold.jpg (46 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
beadle-stone-cold.jpg
46 KB, 600x337
>>63442257
>>
File: beadle-loves-stone-colds.jpg (27 KB, 616x416) Image search: [Google]
beadle-loves-stone-colds.jpg
27 KB, 616x416
>>
File: shiiit nigga.gif (3 MB, 420x312) Image search: [Google]
shiiit nigga.gif
3 MB, 420x312
>>63440674
kek
>>
>>63440590
actually looked it up. Dude poured lye on this chick.
>45 operations
>39 skin grafts and a cornea transplant
holy shit
>>
>>63441634
Jason Whitlock called her out on it
http://j.school/post/132761492985/emotion-and-clicks-not-journalism-ruling
>>
>>63443553
Is that why E!SJW fired him?
>>
>>63430618
MRA tears are the best.
>>
>>63443159
>>63440590
this is fake you know
>>
Because of the cute pic of Hope's asshole.
>>
>>63443643
No i think it was cause he mismanaged his black grantland into the ground and almost got it ruined.

So they had to force him out of the project so they can keep trying to launch that site.
>>
>>63443810

>Hope Solo's asshole
>cute

pick one
>>
Because the only thing white women hate more than white men, is a black man who doesn't "know his place". Its fine for them to fuck white women, but if they dare to do anything but be a simpering, weak, good little monkey, white fire will fly their way from every white woman.

For if they cannot burn coal, what leverage do they have against white men?
>>
>>63443706
No this is the best:

>>63440590
Her tears probably taste like sweet champagne
>>
>>63443901

>not into ass farming

virgin
>>
>>63442310

Hi I'm Michelle beadle and Greg hardy disgusts me. Let's not talk about him, my special guest braylon Edwards just arrived! I know he killed a man with his car while he was drunk but that's totally not as bad as what hardy did! The justice system dealt with braylon so we shouldn't continue to punish him!
>>
>>63430618
Even if Solo gets thrown in jail, you'll still be an obese virgin m8
>>
>>63443957
3edgy5me xDDDDDDD
>>
>>63444055
hah oops I lied. YOUR tears are the best
>>
>>63444141
>she's mad because I say she is

jej
>>
>>63440590
Did she cheat on him? If so he had every right
>>
File: zoom.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
zoom.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>tfw you'll never get to be Solo's abusive husband.

seriously though I hope she ends up with a man that beats her on a nightly basis.
>>
>>63444233
hahah keep crying little butthurt whiner
>>
>>63441255
I want the best woman on the field but not the best man
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
>>63444336
>tfw you'll never get to be Solo's abused husband.
seriously though I hope I end up with a sexy athletic woman who drunkenly beats me on a nightly basis
>>
>>63430618
>I care about sports journalism
How's your shitty life?
>>
>>63443553
>I evolved

into snorlax?

jk, good article
>>
>>63430618
there should have been.

but if you are honestly campaigning for men's rights or if you feel persecuted, you're pretty pathetic bruh
>>
>>63443553
thats a great article and is the conclusion 4chan usually leads me to. I cant stand E!SPN
>>
>>63444014
coming up after the break is dante stallworth
>>
>>63430618

Females are the limiting factor in reproduction so humans will always consider the welfare of women first and view males as disposable
>>
File: Hope Solo argument genderswap.png (53 KB, 792x374) Image search: [Google]
Hope Solo argument genderswap.png
53 KB, 792x374
>>63441255
kek.
posted this in the comments of her new Greg Hardy article. We'll see if it even gets approved.
The thing is, I agree with her Hope Solo logic, I just think it should be applied here too. And to Ray Rice and Mike Vick and whoever else. Why should the league be in charge of punishment? That's what we have a justice system for. Even before his conviction was overturned, the DAs charged him with a misdemeanor and the judge gave him a suspended sentence, so no jail time unless he fucked up again.
If they don't want to punish him, why is a football league supposed to give a shit about anything but football? And he did sit last year, get kicked off the panthers, paid millions in a settlement, and was suspended to start this year. Why should he be unemployed for the rest of his life?
>>
>>63445230
post a screen if you get a response
>>
>>63445191

The problem is twofold:

1. women are selfish enough to be willing to view themselves as special

and

2. there are enough men who worship women to enable their reign of terror
>>
the answer to all of this of course is Islam btw
>>
>>63445330

>the most feminst, liberal country on the planet, Sweden, is currently importing the largest amount of ultra conservative Muslim immigrants en masse a we speak

you can't draw up a better irony

liberal delusion at a total crisis point and it self implodes
>>
>>63445230
because he has a penis therefore he has raped someone before
>>
>>63445363
>>the most feminst, liberal country on the planet, Sweden, is currently importing the largest amount of ultra conservative Muslim immigrants en masse a we speak

cant wait to see what happens a few years down the road 2bh, but i bet when theyre all wearking burkas and being sold for scraps theyll just say theyre being culturally sensitive or something like that
>>
>>63445495
all their ministers have declared crisis and say they cant keep letting people in its impossible. the head of state said what lol all refugees welcome
>>
>>63445547

It's so insane. Do they not realize they will all be having 5 kids apiece? It's more than the raw totals they're taking in annually, this shit compounds.
>>
because no one cares about soccer or women's sports, its actually pretty amazing we still remember who Hope Solo is
>>
only thing i remember about hope solo is how jacked up her pussy is
>>
Women can't commit domestic abuse.
>>
>>63445580
its even worse when you actually read about it. on the boats over the muslims are seriously throwing christians off the boats so they drown and imans are giving services saying they will overthrow europe by birthing more kids than them and eventually getting rid of non muslims. its disgusting
>>
>>63445230
sued for plagiarism
>>
>>63445665
actually some do care about womens sports,the problem is lack of competition. We just need to stop forcing the trivial shit to females in general.
>>
>>63436677
wait, what?
but she is a voice of a generation
s1 of girls was my spirit animal tell me everything
>>
File: Allison Williams ass eaten.gif (3 MB, 470x256) Image search: [Google]
Allison Williams ass eaten.gif
3 MB, 470x256
>>63448533
Never watched the show, but I've watched that scene over and over and over.
>>
Tbf
>hope solo gets drunk and disorderly
Vs
>Greg hardy beats the fuck outta a bitch, strangled her, throws her onto a gun covered bed while threatening to kill her

Kinda not similar situations. Also tbf Greg hardy supposedly would show up unannounced to smell her pillows.
>>
>>63449486
But those aren't the facts of the Hardy case and that's the exact problem
>>
>>63449486
>Hope Solo beats up two relatives, including a kid
>Greg Hardy gets attacked by his girlfriend and defends himself

Yeah, totally different situations
>>
>>63449486

>gun covered bed

holy fucking shit, the mental gymnatics you must have had to do to make a bed with a gun lying on it a weapon is beyond my understanding

kudos, you are a master troll
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.