[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James or Neymar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: neymar.jpg (78 KB, 615x340) Image search: [Google]
neymar.jpg
78 KB, 615x340
Who is the overall better player?
>>
N
>>
>>63431124
Brazil fag
>>
>>63431209
>romanian retard only wants to be answered his own opinion to a question he asked somebody else
How retarded can one be
>>
>>63431346
Thats not how you greentext senpai
>>
Neymar, but I fancy ja mes as well
>>
>>63431672
>'Romanian retard has his head so much down onto the sea of shit that are anonymous forums that he can't behave in ways others than the one he's lurk-taught himself'
that's how I greentext
>>
>>63430527
Nerman by far

>I used to think he was going to flop
>>
Redman
>>
Neymi
>>
Nerman by far, he has played like the best player in the world since Messi went down. He has literally scored or assisted 15 of Barcelona's last 17 goals.
>>
Nerman. Jajajames is one or two levels below nerman.
>>
>>63433011
>I used to think he was going to flop
we all did m8
>>
>>63433351
>>63433011
Seems like only retarded Brits did. Hmm, I wonder why?
>>
>>63433342
>first game after a long injury
>scores the goal of the season

Put your shit together ñero.
>>
Neymar is better but james is pretty good too, hes kinda misused
>>
James is a very good player, but Neymar is one of the best players in the world, just Messi and, maybe C. Ronaldo is better than him.
>>
>>63433351
>FTO
>>
Nerman and I hate to fucking say it

also

> tfw I'm starting to hate waffles
>>
File: triggered-600x524.png (311 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered-600x524.png
311 KB, 600x524
>>63432879
>>
>>63433500
>scored a goal vs an already relaxed home side

okay senpai, he's the GOAT
>>
>>63434177
>Gypsies in charge of shitposting on spee
From whom did you steal that dubs, Nicu?
>>
>>63433351
>>63433011
you didn't thought he would, you hoped he would

all because he snubbed chelsea and all the engish felt snubbed as well
then came the butthurt and nitpicking about his style of play and supposed 'diving'
>>
James is more a playmaker. Neymar is closer to being a foward. All i know is both are better than Penaldo.
>>
>>63437347
It's funny you say that because Spain has just as many gypsies like Romania and it's even more embarassing given Spain's "standards"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.