[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Players currently better than Ronaldo: 1: Messi 2: Neymar 3:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Cronaldo.jpg (42 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
Cronaldo.jpg
42 KB, 416x416
Players currently better than Ronaldo:
1: Messi
2: Neymar
3: Suarez
4: Müller
5: Thiago
6: Sanchez
7: Veratti
8: James
9: Marcelo

Probably even more players I just can't think of right now.

Is he done for lads? I don't remember the last game I saw him dribble past players. He has lost a lot of pace, and his technique is shit these days. Even the tap-ins are coming less and less frequently.
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
5 KB, 224x225
Le wandowski face
>>
anyone going to watch his movie tomorrow?
>>
>>63421719
>movie

It'll be a flick at best
>>
>1: Messi
>2: Neymar
>3: Suarez
Sure.

>4: Müller
Maybe. But he's not even the best at Buyern at the moment. Le Wandowski and Douglas Costa are, and Robben when he's fit and stops diving so much (somaybe never).

>5: Thiago
lolno. Too slow, too passive, can't defend for shit, still a bit inefficient, Rafinha is better desu.

>6: Sanchez
>7: Veratti
>8: James
>9: Marcelo
Absolute bullshit. Hamez barely played at all this year. Busquets and Pogba on the other hand are the form of their lives.
>>
>>63421752
I really like this post.
>>
>>63421752
Müller is far better than Lewandowski. He is more involved in the game and creates more. Just because Lewa had a 6-7 run of games were he scored and ungodly amount of goals doesn't mean he is better than Müller.
>>
>>63421739
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/tv/

never come back
>>
>>63421752
>5: Thiago
>lolno. Too slow, too passive, can't defend for shit, still a bit inefficient, Rafinha is better desu.

Don't say that on /sp/, here people think that Thiago is some kind of God of football when he's overrated as fuck.
>>
>>63421804
>spain
>cinema

:^)
>>
>>63421837
Thiago pretty much controlled the midfield against Arsenal. Without him Bayern loses so much of the control they have over the midfield.
>>
>>63421903
That was his best game of the season and it still wasn't that good.

>controlled the midfield
lol? Poop himself in the post-match interview said he gave away possession too much, didn't do enough to recover possession and hesistated too much when he had it.

You're out of your depth senpai
>>
>>63421862
>browsing /tv/
>cinema

x-DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>63421620
Kane is better than them all you abe
>>
>no Vardy

ABE's strikes again
>>
>>63421903
Flashy technique, absolutelly lost trying to understand the pace of a game and what the team requires of him.

It's like footballs Jason Williams, nice too see for those who know nothing about football.
>>
>>63422108
haha you got the worst Alcantara
>>
File: 1446914484069.jpg (46 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
1446914484069.jpg
46 KB, 590x350
>>63422062
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 620x349
>scores against freevilla better than goatnaldo
>>
>>63421837
May I ask of your opinion about Schweinsteiger and Kroos?
>>
>>63422192
eh, they still have Iniesta, Mata, Isco, Silva, Busquets, Samper, Sergi Roberto, etc etc so they'll be fine
>>
>>63421797
LewandGOATski is a monster though. But, true, Muller is more involved, and consistent.

>>63421620
>Comparing a forward to defenders

wat
>>
>>63421739
i'm expecting kino to be honest mi familia
>>
>>63422300
Neymar brings so much more to the game than Ronaldo. I am not talking about the Ronaldo fo 2011/12, but of the current Ronaldo who is slower, unable to dribble past opponents and whose only goals come from tap-ins.
>>
>>63422245
CHAT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.