[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>american here >looking for a team to cheer for >probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>american here
>looking for a team to cheer for
>probably getting promoted, i like their crest and kit

can anyone on /sp/ tell me about these guys?
>>
you ever heard of google?
>>
Brighton is the faggot and SJW capital of the UK.

Not even memeing.
>>
Good choice. They're your kind of guys.
>>
>>63419864
Stick with them, you'd fit right in in Brighton :)
>>
>>63419902
do they even like football?
>>
>>63419864
>OP picks the most faggot team
makes sense
>>
>OP is a faggot
>supporting Brighton
POTTERY
>>
>tfw all of Brighton's reputation comes from the inner city filled with JF's and trust fund kiddies
>>
>>63419992

No.

Portsmouth and Southampton are the only football cities on the south coast.
>>
>In a 2014 estimate, 11–15% of the city's population aged 16 or over is thought to be lesbian, gay or bisexual.

how is that possible
>>
>>63420069
Girls that are bisexual.
>>
>>63420069
It's a very left-leaning progressive town, and very left-leaning progressive people move there.
>>
>>63420069
mental illness
>>
>>63420084
this, every young liberal girl calls herself "queer" because she kissed a girl one time
>>
>>63422044
i went to Brighton once
it's less of a shithole than many other UK cities tbf
it's swarming with queers tho

i don't like the football club anyway, they couldn't even sell out for play-off games
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.