[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cfb/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: cfb general.jpg (236 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cfb general.jpg
236 KB, 1600x1200
The greatest conference keeps making the imitators salty.
>>
>No tortillas

Why do you even make threads?
>>
Can the AAC finally be an elite conference now that we're getting four ranked teams?
>>
>>63419364
texas a&m is so pathetic with their faux-military thing they have going on
them and the citadel are both ridiculously lame
>>
>the best team in the SEC lost to a soon to be unranked team

>memphis is the best SEC team, and they're not even SEC

you guys would be lucky to even get to face ohio state, let alone beat us in the playoffs
>>
>>63419457
You're a meme.

And I don't mean AAC, I mean you personally.
>>
>>63419477
>faux-military
“Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war.”
- General George S. Patton
>>
>>63419364
Can we take Mizz and aTm out because technically they weren't even a part of the sec when most of the 'good' titles happened, just the shit Bama one that only one because Mark Richt made 2nd the worst call of all time and only won the east because Jordan Reed fumbled in the endzone? They honestly don't deserve it you know what I'm saying?
>>
We really need to kick Mizzou out with this latest shit they are doing with their black players. That pisses me off. Kick them out and bring in Oklahoma, Clemson or Duke.
>>
>>63419613
>Oklahoma, Clemson or Duke
>Not kicking out the Faggies and Methzou and bringing in >clemson and the semenholes

c'mon pham
>>
>>63419613

>"Why don't those uppity blacks know their place?"
>>
>>63419546
it's a big ROTC program. that's it.
and patton was a great general, but also a man who's also known to have said all sorts of bombastic nonsense
>>
>Niggers dont wanna work

Wow it's nothing
>>
>>63419477
>faux-military
Both A&M and the Citadel are senior military colleges. A&M started as a military college before allowing students to attend without being in the Corp. A&M also supplied more officers in WWII than both the Military and Navy Academies. It's hardly a faux military thing.
>>
LSU shitposter here. We got our shit pushed in. Harris was not ready for that crowd and the o-line shit the bed and got manhandled in the trenches, + Les Miles game/clock management in tight games = god awful.

I hereby give up my shitposting rights and will calmly watch the games without reaching for my laptop every 2 minutes.

But on another note how pathetic was it the way they were trying to spin that Florida win as "gritty" and "tough"? I was seriously about to puke listening to Verne blow their cock when he brought the game.

"And the GRITTY GATORS hung tough today to bag a big SEC win under the leg of their kicker." He was about to blow a load any time he got to say any SEC teams name at all.
>>
>>63419867
bama will more than likely handle florida so their season will quickly be forgotten
>>
>>63419477
It's fucking cringe. I'm ashamed they joined the conference.
>>
>>63419932
Well yeah... They had to fight tooth and claw to beat Vandy who completed two passes. If they can manhandle LSU the way they did it will be twice as bad with Florida.
>>
>>63419867
Fellow LSU shitposter, I agree. I'm honestly worried Bielema is going to meme us into submission this year too.
>>
>>63419364
Who should Clemson replace in the SEC?
>>
>>63419654
>bring in Clemson and FSU
>demote the ACC to the Go5
i'm okay with this
>>
>>63420258
Vandy
>>
>>63420134

Its going to look like the last 2 years when Mizzou got wrecked in the SECCG. SEC east really needs to get our shit together. If the rumors are true and Kirby Smart replaces Mark Richt (fuck him) then finally we'll be a true powerhouse to make the SEC east relevant on a national stage again.
>>
>>63419932
>both played Tennessee close
>both spanked UGA
>Bama got beat by Ole Miss, UF throttled them at home
>UF lost to LSU via meme plays on the road, Bama beat them at home

I feel like Bama will drop another one desu, but Florida doesn't look like an AAC caliber team it this point.

As long as the gators go out there and have fun I'll be satisfied.
>>
>>63419654
>implying an ACC team will leave now

Oklahoma, Okie State, Baylor, TCU, Kansas, and Kansas State are the more likely candidates. Texas and Oklahoma would be pretty fun to have.
>>
>>63420258

Mizzou, without question.

>>63420382

Vandy is a solid baseball school.
>>
File: KINGDALE.jpg (68 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
KINGDALE.jpg
68 KB, 680x510
>>
File: mysides.jpg (24 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
24 KB, 213x160
>>63420471

>losing to virginia tech
>"undisputed" national champs
>>
>>63420417
Let's just ignore geography entirely! That's worked great with two faggy teams we brought in last time. Why not invite the Trojans so we can have to USC's and 4 tigers?

Fucking faggot.

>>63420346
Honestly, they're dragging the ACC down in academics AND basketball, while carrying them in football entirely. They fit in perfectly with SEC's goat football and lackluster academics. Mizzou and aTm can go back where they came from, Vandy can join the Ivys, and Miami can replace them and hopefully regain prominence and retroactively apply their and FSU's titles to the SEC, thereby conferring blueblood status to every SEC team.
>>
>>63420446
>implying anyone cares about baseball
>>
>>63420410
Well if they're dropping another one it will be against miss state, only because they're running super high off of beating their biggest rival in LSU and they don't take state as seriously, because they sure as shit aren't losing to auburn.

If bama somehow loses to miss state and LSU wins out what happens?
>>
>>63420586
>SEC having zero (0) of those trophies
>tOSU booty blasting muh Bama

ETERNAL KEKS
>>
>>63420635
>blueblood status to every SEC team.

>implying we don't already have that
>>
File: CFB Playoffs.png (808 KB, 3600x1993) Image search: [Google]
CFB Playoffs.png
808 KB, 3600x1993
Superior CFB playoff when?
>>
>>63420586
>implying you need to be undefeated to win a championship in any sport
you are an idiot
>>
>Mizzou players boycott playing
It's like they think they have some pull. Mizzou is still going to lose whether or not they play.
>>
>>63420709
lsu goes to atlanta obviously
>>
>>63420743

>implying losing to virginia tech doesn't make you a joke

they should have never been in the playoffs in the first place due to that loss alone.
>>
>>63420769
>mfw someone took any sporting team located in the "state" of mizery seriously
>>
>>63420739

maybe in a decade
>>
>>63420769

The GOAT thing will be if they end up winning with only white players on the field. It will be interesting to see if a much higher net IQ beats fast-twitch athleticism.
>>
>>63420792
How did Alabama do in the playoff against Ohio State again?
>>
>>63420388
>implying UF is relevant again way ahead of schedule
>implying Tennesee isn't actually back this time
>implying that you won't be just like UT firing Fulmer

Mark Richt is a very, very good coach my brother. He was one play away from a Natty in 2012. UGA was the better team that game and you guys would have dismantled ND.

Anyway the East will be equal to the West by next year, with or without UGA. In all likelihood, Richt will recruit a Natty caliber squad again that'll be decimated by injuries and flukey plays.
>>
>>63420739
fucking lol
what a terrible playoff
are you sitting there and telling me the MAC and CUSA champ deserve a playoff spot over the second best team in the B1G, SEC or ACC?
get out of here with your mid major nonsense
>>
>>63420713
>the SEC has lost 100% of their playoff games XD

Enjoy the remaining month of using this meme.
>>
>>63420857

>Black receiver makes play
"Wow, just look at the athleticism! He has an unmatched ability to move off the line and jump for the ball, and he has such a strong grip!"

>White receiver makes play
"Wow look at the football I.Q. he has! He's just such a great route runner, he really knows how this offense runs inside and out!"

Every time lel. Do football commentators not pick up on how much they sound like dipshits during the game or what
>>
>>63420739
In a trump presidency
Obama promised us a playoff, and he delivered
Trump will bring us to the promised land
>>
File: mysides.jpg (24 KB, 160x213) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
24 KB, 160x213
>>63420908

>Mark Richt is a very, very good coach

couldn't make it past there.
>>
So let's say OSU beats MSU.
So let's say Baylor loses.
Let's say Florida beats Alabama in the Sec championship.
Let's say Michigan beats OSU.

WHAT WOULD THAT MEAN FOR MICHIGAN
>>
>>63420769
Yeah that was my first reaction when reading about that. Oh they'll just lose by slightly more now.

Can't believe the kids didn't know that they were going to literally once of the biggest cesspools in america. Mizzou puts some of the most redneck hamlets in rural Alabama to shame.
>>
>>63421025
>2X Sec Championships (1 play away from Gimme Natty against creampuff ND squad
>6X SECE champions
>9-5 in Bowl Games
> 9 10+ win seasons in the toughest conference in CFB
>no losing seasons
>recruits Heisman level talent every year despite being held back by shit campus and unrealistic fanbase (you)

Honestly you guys don't deserve him. Most fanbases would love a guy with those kind of stats.
>>
How do you tell who's infected on MGS
>>
>>63421342
Kikongo
>>
>>63421249

If we had a competent coach we'd have at least 3 national championships during the period Richt was here. We've got so much talent in this state.

Cam Newton and Dashown Watson wanted to come here but Richt wanted them both to play tight end because he doesn't like athletic quarterbacks. We still get amazing talent here because we are Georgia. Thats the only reason we have a decent record every year- it has nothing to do with Richt. If Richt goes anywhere else where the talent isn't automatically there, he will be exposed.
>>
I mean it's hard to win a game when have a turnover differential of -4. A lot of spaghetti but at some point you just take the W and move onto next week.
>>
>>63420792
yeah, and surely a team that should have never been in the playoffs in the first place would have gotten utterly destroyed by the teams that were rightfully in the playoffs right? Especially if they were to play the super awesome SEC #1 team in the nation right? Even more-so if they had the play that team with their 3rd string quarterback. Gee I just gotta imagine that that joke of a team would have been absolutely booty blasted by a super amazing Alabama squad and not the other way around or anything
>>
Let Clemson and FSU in the sec and just crown the conference winner the national champs. Fuck the rest of the country.
>>
>>63421249
You should read the LSU forum after last night. Some people are calling for Miles to be fired.
>>
>>63421220
you'd still need notre dame, oklahoma, oklahoma state, and stanford to all lose at least one more game.

honestly i think you'd need even more help than that but i can't think through it all, too hungover
>>
After last night, is it even any question who the best team in the country is? Roll Tide faggots. Year in and year out we field the best team.
>>
>>63421249
>committed NCAA violations by paying assistant coaches out of his own pocket when the university turned down raises and bowl bonuses to certain staff

seems like a bretty gud dude
>>
>>63421548

I'll take Les in Georgia (if Kirby Smart doesn't come). Would LSU fans rather have Richt?
>>
>>63421499
>cardale jones isn't the best quarterback on ohio state's roster

can we please just stop this meme, i don't give a fuck about the sec or b1g, just stop this fucking meme
>>
>>63421558
Well msu losing to osu and Michigan winning out would at least give us B10 championship
>>
>>63421249

As an LSU fan I agree with you it pisses me off everytime anyone says that.
>>
>>63421618
LSU fans won't settle for any less than an undefeated team with a national championship every year. They think Miles should get fired for losing 1-2 games per season
>>
Coaches poll just came out.

1) ohio st
2) clemson
3) baylor
4) alabama
5) oklahoma st
6) notre dame
7) stanford
8) iowa
9) lsu
10) florida
11) oklahoma
12) tcu
13) utah
14) michigan st
15) michigan
16) houston
17) north carolina
18) florida st
19) ucla
20) miss st
21) temple
22) wisconsin
23) navy
24) northwestern
25) memphis
>>
>>63421741

good thing the coaches poll literally means nothing.
>>
>>63421650
oh i thought you were running playoff scenarios, yeah they'd win the b1g if all that happened but it'd be bad overall for the conference since they'd likely get shut out of the cfp
>>
>>63421741
is Baylor the next meme squad to get exposed?
>>
>>63421623
cardale sucks dude. Have you watched him play at all this year?
>>
>>63421822
yes
>>
>>63421397
>If we had a competent coach

You guys are exactly like UT fans under Fulmer. Go ahead, faggot pull the trigger. Enjoy your fucking awesome 5-7 seasons for the next decade.

>If we had a competent coach we'd have at least 3 national championships during the period Richt was here

Thats a pretty big gamble, homey. Richt is an excellent recruiter; it's not like you're Ohio State where you're the premier program in your region. I think most 18 years would rather live in Miami than Athens, no? Yet Richt manages to pull in top tier talent every single year. But go ahead, give up the sure thing because you're a 'premier' program, LOL.

Compared to the states around you, the talent you have in state is unremarkable and there are plently of compelling reason for recruits to go elsewhere.

You have a top tier coach, STFU please.
>>
>>63421480
>dat overturned touchdown without clear evidence
>dat confirmed fumble with clear evidence

UF could have put up 35, but if they're gonna spill the rigatelli once a year, I'm glad it happened at home against Vandy.
>>
>>63421623
cardale sucks dude. Have you watched him play at all this year?
>>
>>63421612
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Richt
>2015 Season
>Richt has been unfairly criticized in his day because he has to compete with regional power Georgia Tech for recruits in the #3 recruiting state in the nation, and never recruits RBs flexible enough to stretch their knees 180 degrees. He also has to deal with the stringent academic standards imposed by the University of Georgia. Richt has become famous for recruiting elite dual-threat QBs such as Brice Ramsey, who has become a threat to pass or punt the ball into either end zone on any play.

UGA are litterally unrealistic enough to deface their own elite coaches wiki page.
>>
>>63421220
it means they watch ND make the playoffs.
>>
I think you guys should thank Alabama, because we are not going to see any LSU shitposting until bowl season where they can feel special after beating Baylor in the Who Gives a Shit bowl.
>>
>>63421397
>We still get amazing talent here because we are Georgia.

haha you are so fucking delusional. jawja is not a "Thing." No one around the country, especially not high school players, sit around and think about the majesty, the tradition, the prestige that is Georgia athletics.

Here are the schools that have prestige and tradition:

Bama
USC
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Michigan
Oklahoma

you are pathetic
>>
>>63422132
>implying listening to Alabama dick sucking is any better
>implying lsu won't win out and cause even more shitposting when they get the 4 seed
>>
>>63422144

You are completely clueless when it comes to college recruiting.
>>
>>63422144

Depends where you grow up, man. Georgia has good playmakers, but they are fucking weak in the middle. Their lines always get dominated against good football teams.
>>
>>63422217

>implying LSU doesn't lose to Ole Miss
>>
he wasn't forced out tbqh
>>
File: Plaxico.jpg-large.jpg (106 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Plaxico.jpg-large.jpg
106 KB, 768x1024
>>
File: Texas T.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Texas T.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>63422144
>not texas
i mean, i know they're bad right now, but if you're talking about prestige and tradition they're it
>>
>>63422301
>giving up 50+ to Arkansas
>allowing a 2pt conversion in OT
Nope
>>
File: Plaxico2.png (53 KB, 385x348) Image search: [Google]
Plaxico2.png
53 KB, 385x348
>>63422393
>>
>>63422393
@ncaa PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Control their own destiny tier
(Win and they're in)
Ohio State
Iowa
Alabama
Flordia
Clemson
Baylor
Oklahoma State
Stanford
Notre Dame

>Need another team to lose tier
Michigan State
LSU
Oklahoma
Utah

>Wing and a Prayer tier
Michigan
North Carolina
UCLA

>Chaos theory tier
Wisconsin
Northwestern
Mississippi State
USC
Houston
Navy

>JUST tier
Ole Piss
Semenholes
Jawja
TeeSee(You)
Memephis
>>
File: Jemele.png (56 KB, 501x739) Image search: [Google]
Jemele.png
56 KB, 501x739
>>63422438
>>
>>63422424

>implying last week matters this week
I hate you idiots.
>>
Hey guys, new to college football here. I see all this stuff about the SEC being the best. They surely have the most playoff wins, correct?
>>
>>63422487

I really hate this nigger dyke bitch and i will turn the channel anytime her ugly monkey nigger face comes on it.
>>
>>63422522

EPIC XD
>>
New CFB committee rankings prediction:

1. Clemson
2. Ohio State
3. Alabama
4. Notre Dame
5. LSU
6. Oklahoma State
7. Iowa
8. Stanford
9. Utah
10. Michigan State
11. Florida
12. Oklahoma
13. TCU
14. Michigan
15. North Carolina
16. Mississippi State
17. Northwestern
18. UCLA
19. Wisconsin
20. Temple
21. Houston
22. Navy
23. USC
24. Memphis
25. Washington State
>>
>>63421499
>won by 1 touchdown
>destroyed

anon I
>>
>>63422588
shit put Baylor ahead of LSU and bump everyone down one (putting washington state out)
>>
So if Mizzou niggers are refusing to play out of protest, you can just take their scholarships away, right?

You're here for free to play football, and if you refuse to play football, than back to the hood you go.

Just my logic i guess.
>>
>>63419364
>greatest conference

can we stop this meme already? the "greatest" conference:

>got BTFO in rivalry week last year
>got BTFO in the playoffs
>got BTFO in bowl games
>never won a single playoff game
>never got past the 1st round of the playoffs

one you have to play your way in, the sec is nowhere to be found. sec got exposed last year. they are overrated. the are not the greatest.

inb4 OH SO SALTY!!!
inb4 muh bowl record sec got exposed and all you sec faggots know it
>>
>>63422588
>wazzu in the top 25
>losing to an fcs team and having zero quality wins
>>
>>63422588
>MSU
>only dropping 3 spots after losing to a dogshit team
This would be a crime on par with genocide tbqh
>>
>>63421741
Is this a joke?

Alabama actually stays at 4? Is there absolutely any reason for them to not be 2?
>>
CFB Playoff Committee rankings just got leaked:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Baylor
5. LSU
6. Oklahoma State
7. Iowa
8. Stanford
9. Notre Dame
10. Michigan State
11. Florida
12. Oklahoma
13. TCU
14. Michigan
15. Utah
16. Mississippi State
17. Georgia
18. UCLA
19. Wisconsin
20. Temple
21. Houston
22. Navy
23. USC
24. Memphis
25. Washington State
>>
>>63422301
LSU will win out and so will Alabama. Bama will be the 1 seed and LSU will get the shaft at 5 or 6 for not showing up to bama.

You could hear the bias from Gary and Verne very easily last night, anytime Alabama made a nice play Verne had an orgasm like "THE ALLLLLAAAABAMMMAAA CRIMSON TIDE TAKE IT 22 YARDS UP FIELD", and on LSU's few good plays that game they were just like "oh, ok LSU gains a first down...."

Bama was getting in at the 4 spot even if they lost that game; LSU is much more hated by classic college football traditionalist, while Alabama embodies everything about a traditional program so they will always get a little bit of favoritism seeing as the committee is old fucks who love classic teams like bama.

Not taking anything away from bama tho, they beat the fucking shit out of >us, but the favoritism is obviously there from listening to commentators and them being the 4 seed after losing to a 2 loss team.
>>
>>63422761

Stop worrying about the rankings dude. We're fucking Alabama. We win we're in. It's that simple.
>>
>>63422217
Bama fans are much, much worse
LSU is at least unpredictable and fun
Watching Saban is like watching a computer program run a football team: ruthless effecient, overhwhelming effective, but ultimately, devoid of a soul.

Not like the gumps care about that or the medical scholarships. As long as they have the ill gotten CFB bragging rights they can forget about the hand they've been dealt.
>>
>>63422683
We need dem skaloships fo dem programs
>>
>>63422144
If Georgia had a coach like Saban or even Miles they'd be top 5 every year. There's no reason why Georgia wasn't the best team in the sec east for the past 3 years.
>>
File: ap_1507250993.jpg (126 KB, 650x608) Image search: [Google]
ap_1507250993.jpg
126 KB, 650x608
>>63422522
No. In fact, not only do that have 0 playoff wins, they also field 0 national championship caliber teams this season. Did you know their conference's best team lost to a soon to be unranked Ole Miss? SEC fans will call that depth, but most people will call that a fucking joke.

The American Conference is in fact, better, than the SEC! And they're Group of Five. How funny is that?

However, some obnoxious, offended, and poorly educated tripfags such as >>63422550 , who probably never went to college (SEC education != college education) will continue to deny it. Similar to how the South denies losing the Civil War, denies evolution, and denies being the shittiest region in the entire nation.

Oh well, at least we have The Ohio State University Buckeyes to root for to build a dynasty and put the SEC in their place every fucking year.
>>
>>63422683
That's the whole point of a strike. It only makes sense if you get enough people. If it's a large enough percentage of the team, then the school is forced to either:
A. Revoke their Scholarships
B. Do Nothing
C. Come to an agreement with the players

A for sure makes it so you can barely, if at all, field a football team (which means loss of alot of $$$ in the SEC). B is calling their bluff but potentially could blow up in their face if the players go through with it, then forced to do A.

The point of the strike is that A and B are such shitty options for the school that they are forced into C. I think that's what is going to happen.
>>
>>63422792

I wonder if corndog tears taste like hotdog water.
>>
>>63422855

Finally someone reasonable shows up.
>>
>>63422765
cool copy, because I clearly forgot to put Baylor in
>>
>>63422876
uga puts too much talent into the NFL to be so mediocre every year.
>>
actual rankings

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
5. Baylor
6. Iowa
7. Oklahoma State
8. LSU
9. Stanford
10. Utah
11. Oklahoma
12. Florida
13. Michigan State
14. TCU
15. Michigan
16. Mississippi State
17. Northwestern
18. UCLA
19. North Carolina
20. Houston
21. Florida State
22. Temple
23. Navy
24. Wisconsin
25. Memphis
>>
>>63422588
ND vs clemson rematch will be hype. If ND beats Clemson and OSU beats bama, that would be an insane final. Would be one of the most viewed games of all time, book it
>>
>>63422792
Not much room to complain though. If Bama wins out, they potentially win their conference. They shouldn't put any team in the playoffs that doesn't win their conference.
>>
>>63422522
Hey newfriend. Glad to help you out here. The reason you are confused is because ESPN has a multi-billion dollar corru-- uhh, marketing deal with the SEC. They are part of the Disney-ABC Television Groups corporation, the 2nd largest media conglomerate in the entire world. Because of this, they have almost unlimited reach and resources to push whatever narrative they wish at any given time. Right now, and for the past 10 years, they have been creating very powerful pro-SEC propaganda (like a "meme," but in real life), using hundreds of media pundits (like a "shill," but in real life) to repeat the lie that the "SEC is the best" over and over and over again. As you can see, this technique has worked very well, as most southern Americans believe that the SEC actually is the greatest. In reality, they don't have the most playoff wins. In fact, they have zero (0) playoff wins. Pretty surprising, huh? You'd think if they were really the best conference, they'd have no problem beating the inferior cupcake opponents that the other conferences put in the playoffs. But, in reality, that's not the case. The SEC sent their best to the playoffs, and their best team got absolutely fucking assraped.
>>
>>63422909

Yes and if we had a coach who wasn't so locked in on being traditional we would have had Cam Newton and Dashown Watson and a few national championships.

Fun fact: in in one of Aaron Murray's first games he broke off a big run and Richt chewed him out saying he never wanted to see that again because he'll either get himself hurt of fumble the ball, and if he kept doing it he'd be benched.
>>
>>63422917
I think you improved on mine desu. I still think OSU should be 2.

I made the mistake of not dropping LSU and Mich State far enough.
>>
>>63422761
yeah, coaches don't watch games other than their own and shouldn't have any say whatsoever. i think that's reason enough
>>
>>63422917
LSU above stanford, utah and oklahoma.

nope.
>>
do you guys have your alters up
>>
>>63422953

ESPN has billion dollar deals with literally every conference. Thats how tv works, kiddo. And I saw them slobbering over Ohio State's and Notre Dame's undeserving cocks week in and week out, so I'm not sure where you are seeing this manufactured bias.
>>
>>63422818
IKTF. I was watching the game and while I was very impressed it was draining the fun out of the night watching bama. Literally no fucking mistakes or anything, a computer program, like you said. Boring ass uniforms, traditional powerhouse style just ass fucking the other team at every position with no signs of mercy to be found. It was kind of depressing to see.

I'm still pissed off at how analysts are bending over backwards to make the UF win come off as a tough sec battle, as opposed to the reality of Florida's offense looking like a middle school team and getting canned by Vandy.

Shit, they were even trying to prop candy up in game to make it sound better. At one point the commentators were actually talking about how tough and rugged their defense was. It's like they just hope no one watched the game and they can just brainwash them with the right highlights and analysis.
>>
>>63422814
ya, man. stop worrying. we're alabama. we're win and then immediately out int he 1st round after we get destroyed by an "inferior" team from an "inferior" conference.
>>
>>63423031
your best bet might be to kill self
>>
>>63422855
If Richt was at LSU they'd probably have 2 or 3 more natty's than they do to be quite honest with you
>>
>>63422683
if they do that then they'd be kansas-tier for the rest of the season and probably 2 more years too, take a huge backlash nationally and to recruiting.
>>
>>63423052
that game was an embarrassment.

i fucking hate vandy so much they are a piece of shit school who can't do anything right. of course they blew the hilarious opportunity to knock florida down. fuck them
>>
>>63423049
not talking to you, kiddo. quit being so salty because the sec got exposed last year and is overrated. and your favorite ass dildo georgia will always be irrelevant
>>
>>63422990
I feel like SEC bias will win out in the end.

>>63423011
Again, SEC bias. They'll have no problem putting them as the next highest ranked 1 loss team
>>
>>63422856
Remember when an SEC team not only completely dominated you in the BCS championship game (when no one gave them a shot against 'blueblood), but then did it again in the NCAA tournament, while outranking you academically?

To rub salt in the wound, you got in again the next year, only to get embarassed so bad the Big 10 was not even considered for a decade.

I remember that.
>>
Ohio State, y'all beat us back when we had a nigger quarterback but it ain't happening again. Roll tide.
>>
>>63423167
The worst part is that all they have to do is flash a highlight of their Touchdown in the first quarter and the go-ahead field goal, let 2-3 fuckheads "debate" about how tough they are for sticking it out and then start calling them the sec east champs and every braindead redneck will just assume Florida is some dominate force so they can sell the fuck out of UF-Bama tv ratings.

It's annoying, and terrifying how easily the media can make the average person think how they want them to be thinking.
>>
File: 28point5.jpg (73 KB, 710x781) Image search: [Google]
28point5.jpg
73 KB, 710x781
>mfw michigan is like 3 plays away from being a top 8 team and strong contender for playoff berth
>>
File: dddd.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>63422683
If I were Missouri's president, I'd bluff the shit out of them and wouldn't respond until after next saturday just to see who's really serious about it.

Then i'd post this as my response :^)
>>
>>63423216
Oh hey new friend! I'm glad you're new to the sport of college football, and you just recently starting looking into CFB history.

But let me explain some things to you! I know, it's a hard sport to understand.

When SEC teams beat The Ohio State University, our football team was coached by a different coach. You see, from time to time, coaches resign, retire, or get fired from CFB programs. The coach with national championship losses to SEC teams is not the same as our current coach, Urban Meyer.

Also, fun fact, Ohio State beat ANOTHER sec team, Arkansas, in the Sugar Bowl in the 2010s. Which, if you weren't aware, is considered recent history.

But it's okay! If I were an SEC fan, I would be afraid of this current Ohio State team. I would also want to live in the past, in the glory days, too!
>>
>>63422974
>Rodgers runs
>Gets Gurley'd/Chubb'd a in the third game of the hear

BOO RICHT SUCKS! I think you guys might be more delusional than Tennessee fans.
>>
>>63423321
subtle troll. 7/10
>>
File: roll damn tide.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
roll damn tide.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
>>63423321
RDT
>>
>>63423359
>28TB
Fucking kek, I've never seen one that large
>>
>>63423321
Just built a wall around my sister's trailer after her mexican boyfriend moved in.

Roll tide.
>>
>>63422765
>the number one team in the nation loses to Ole Piss at home

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>63423370

Fact of the matter is Richt wanted Cam and Dashown Watson to play tight end because he is too afraid of that scenario. Hes a beta ass outdated coach who cares more about developing "good young men" instead of good players. .
>>
>>63423359
>yfw the best QB on Michigan's roster has to sit this season out, but will be eligible next season
>yfw they return almost their entire team next year
>yfw Michigan wins back to back to back to back nattys starting next year
>>
>>63419613
what's the story behind this?
>>
yo how you doin senpai(ily)?
>>
>>63423450
Ohio State will literally destroy your football team this year, next year, the year after that, and in n years after that, when n is an infinite sum from 3 to infinity
>>
>>63423052
I am a Gator fan and I'm really biased. The Gators aren't nearly as bad as they looked yesterday. UF hung with LSU and only lost on bonafide meme plays. I would not expect them to get blown out against Bama, but they don't look like the 08 team that was hanging 50 on everybody either.

I don't really listen to what the commentators say because it'll get sorted out anyway. I'm just hoping our boys go out there and have fun.
>>
>>63423450
things are certainly looking up, but lets not pretend they'll be better than a 50/50 shot vs OSU every year. at best.
>>
>>63420446
Solid baseball school is an understatement. Theyre elite. Vandy could be a good basketball school if they had a good coach.
>>
>championship drive on the tv
>this fucking guy trying to justify alabama as number one
>muh eye test
>muh top ten wins against now irrelevant teams
>>
>>63423439
Shit troll, but only Les and Saban can recruit thugs year in and out and control them/have enough backup recruits to take the damage when they get arrested.

Remember what happened to UF after Urban Meyer tried to turn it into the Da U 2.0 then split the fuck out? He's doing the same thing at tOSU, just pulling the most athletic dudes and ignoring their character. You can't handle thugs every year unless you're a dominant alpha like saban. It will bite most coaches in the ass.
>>
>>63423554
>look how bootyblasted you are
Love those tears
>>
>>63423504
Yeah just like in the 1990s
>>
>>63423075
they're autographed does that still make it bad
>>
>>63423603
not even gonna lie; everytime bama wins my heart dies a little inside
>>
>>63423603
It's more about this guy just jizzing all over the SEC. He wants LSU at number two.
>>
>michikeks out in full force and seriously believing they can be a contender for a natty
i would gladly take 4 more years of Ohio State dominance over this faggotry
>>
>>63423506
Nigga.... Y'all showed up to play against LSU and couldn't get the W, and bama just crucified LSU. Y'all literally have a 0.13% chance to beat bama.

Just picture all those stalled drives against fucking Vandy in the swamp... Except now you've got a front 7 who are all NFL players, and every time you stall they're going to score or pin you in your 10, EVERY TIME. And you're not at the swamp either...
R.I.P. UF.

Fuck bama, but god dammit are they good.
>>
>>63423363
Oh hello faglord buckeye bandwagon fag.

I'm not an SEC fan, I'm a fan of the University of Florida, a university which I attended and graduated from. A school which is not only superior to Ohio state academically, but also in athletics as well. We not only competley and totally embarassed on the football field in 2006, but also again in 2011 (funny how you forgot to mention that one).

While UF does play in the SEC, I don't hold the conference in which my school plays in higher esteem than my school itself, so it doesn't not bother me in the least that schools like Mississippi State aren't that great academically; because I didn't attend them. I attended the top public school in my state, for free, and have a satisfying career.

All you have is a degree from Ohio University and a fistful of losses on the biggest stage in college sports to the school I graduated from. Maybe if you ever join a conference that doesn't offer 8 guaranteed wins you'll understand why fans of SEC schools are so passionate: not every single game is a gimme against a who? squad.
>>
>>63423917

McElwain vs Saban will be an interesting matchup. Protege vs The Teacher.
>>
>>63423760
>Either Notre Dame or Michigan will be in playoff conversation every mid-November till the end of time
Why God, why?
>>
File: usc_fans.jpg (62 KB, 425x284) Image search: [Google]
usc_fans.jpg
62 KB, 425x284
>>63423392
seriously.

people talk so much shit about how usc fans are "douchey" and "frat guys" but wouldn't you rather have pic related than some wigger bama fan?
>>
>>63423987
>interesting matchup

Sure, if you consider dominant drives vs 3 and outs all night leading to a 30 point blow out interesting.

>>63424031
Guy on the left looks like a chill ass bro. Guy on the right looks like a douche.
Girl is probably materialistic and only cares about status, image and Instagram photo ops, like every female.
>>
>>63424031

Roll Tide, faggot. "Hurr durr some of your fans are losers" Right. Got it. Doesn't change the fact that we are the best college football program of the last decade and it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>63424025
I'm so tired of the meme that is Notre Dame. They would get blown the fuck out by literally most of the other top ten teams
>>
Anyone got a webm of Fournette getting bodyslammed last night?
>>
>>63424179
>we are the best college football program of the last decade

Son, you aren't even the best program CURRENTLY. You certainly weren't the best program last year. Or the year before, for that matter. You are irrelevant. Keep riding that media hype, because it's all you have. As long as you have to play your way into the NCG and aren't just gifted a trip to the natty by the media, bama will never win another championship. Mark my words. They can't play with the big boys.
>>
>tfw hood nig that always goes around neighborhood looking for odd jobs has been knocking on my door for 10 minutes

God damn this dude is annoying. I would give him work but the last time I did he did half the job then just fucking left, and if I open he won't leave unless i make him. Fucking annoying as shit.
>>
>>63422588
espn will make sure OU is in the top 10 bc OU/Baylor is on ABC this week and they will want to call it a top 10 match-up
>>
>>63423917
>>63423917
Bama played LSU at home. Harris literally had a delay of game, followed by a penalty, followed by a delay of game. LSU couldn't handle the tough environment on the road.

Compare that to Trayvon Harris, who was starting after our real QB got suspended for penis drugs, in the toughest environment in the country. The two defining scores of that game were an 80 yard flea flicker that was an inch away from being broken up, and a fake field goal.

Bama, on the other hand, lost to Ole Miss at home. They coughed the ball up 5 times, much like UF did against Vandy UF managed to win while Bama lost, and all their shitty fans split in the 3rd quarter.

UF is decidedly better than the team that beat Bama at home.
>>
>yfw LSU couldn't handle the Katrina bantz and got Katrina'd on the field
>>
>>63424293

We play USC at the start of next season. We are going to bend you over dry.

>>63424302

never feed stray cats.
>>
>>63420802
Forgetting about the Royals and Cardinals? Outside of that, irrelevant sports state
>>
>>63424385
>these mental gymnastics

UF 7-38 Bama

Their D-line is going to embarrass the fuck out of your school.
>>
File: 1379295444738.gif (2 MB, 295x254) Image search: [Google]
1379295444738.gif
2 MB, 295x254
>The shit that's going on at Mizzoublr right now

Holy fucking kek. Their list of demands literally includes that the school president "Apologize for his white male privilege".
>>
>>63422010
We had a -4 turnover differential, two of our starting offensive linemen (already our thinnest position) were injured, and the refs were trying their absolute hardest to give the game to Vanderbilt. But even with all that, we could have still blown them out if Treon was even an average quarterback. That game was just a culmination of everything going wrong for us.
>>
>>63424426
>We

don't forget what happened the last 4 (FOUR) times the big bad SEC dared to play USC.

USC bent you over dry.

don't let facts get in the way of your feelings and media brainwashing, though.

http://espn.go.com/colleges/usc/football/story/_/id/7741109/usc-trojans-style-yielded-success-sec-teams

>The 2003 team opened the season on the road against Auburn, a team that featured future NFL players such as Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams and Karlos Dansby. The Trojans dominated both sides of the line of scrimmage, forced three turnovers and went home with a 23-0 shutout victory. It's not like that was a team of paper Tigers either, as Auburn went 13-0 with a Sugar Bowl title the next season, finishing No. 2 to the Trojans in the polls.

>In 2006, USC traveled to Arkansas for a matchup with the Razorbacks and their dynamic running back duo of Darren McFadden and Felix Jones. The Trojans controlled the ball, forced five turnovers and won the game 50-14, a year after USC had blasted Arkansas 70-17 at the Coliseum.
>>
File: Ah_000621_565910.jpg (27 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
Ah_000621_565910.jpg
27 KB, 367x451
>>63424542

Fuck this country is out of control.
>>
>>63424542
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>63424542
to be fair it sounds like that guy is a complete ass

>canceling grad student health insurance in the middle of the semester with only 14 hours notice
>>
>>63424490
>implying mental gymnastics

I'll talk road loss to LSU and scraping by Vandy over getting thumped by Ole Miss at home any day of the week.

I don't think UF will win, but I think the Bamawagon are retarded for thinking the the Tide are unbeatable. They aren't even a lock for their division yet.

Did you forget about the Tennessee game already?
>>
>>63424624
>>63424542

you think that's bad? don't miss out on this madness:

>>>/pol/55250571
>>>/pol/55250571
>>>/pol/55250571
>>
>>63424542
Did you see that black face thing going on at northwestern state?

Really strange how much black people like to whine about shit that doesn't affect them in any way, shape or form, while they can crack on any race/sexual preferences/religious choice with no consequences.

People are dumb AF, extremely reactionary, and the social media/SJW movement has made every insignificant fuck think their opinion is law.
>>
>>63424621

>let me bring up some shit from 10 years ago against teams that weren't bama to tell you why we will beat bama

K. See ya in September buttercup.
>>
>>63424674

I don't care if he covered himself in shit swastikas and put a baby on a spike on the 50 yard line, having to apologize for being born a white dude is a fucking joke.
>>
>>63424741
>claim conference superiority when it suits you
>reject conference pride when it doesn't

jesus christ you sec fans are worse than women and how they constantly want "chivalry" but reject "misogyny."
>>
>>63422765
>25. Washington State
Finally
>>
>>63424674

Obamacare has made health insurance completely unaffordable. The school would have had to cancel all of their minority scholarships if they didn't cancel the insurance.

>>63424716

saw that one yesterday. that stupid bitch is going to be fucked when she has to enter the real world.
>>
File: mich.jpg (349 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
mich.jpg
349 KB, 1024x682
>>63423954
>i attended the top public school in my state

>ohio state is also the top public school in its state
>i guess i'll rip on their school for being shitty

wat

also talking about academics on a sports board automatically loses the argument.
>>
My girlfriend is half mexican and pregnant. Im going to make sure when it comes time for our kid to get into college to check hispanic boxes so he/she can get into any college in the country.

White privilege my fucking ass.
>>
>>63424716
>https://www.thefire.org/yale-students-demand-resignations-from-faculty-members-over-halloween-email/

I just read the email they are mad about and I am fucking baffled how anybody could be so thin-skinned as to get mad about that.
>>
File: AverageTitanFan.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
AverageTitanFan.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
>>63424908

>black people actually think life is easier for white people
>women actually think life is easier for men
>>
>>63424769
well yeah of course their reaction is fucking stupid

>>63424831
bullshit, some universities just try to bone their grad students constantly. I was to be paid 4,000 for my work over the summer this year. what they didn't tell me is that they would pay me all at once (hourly) so instead of being taxed at my income level, I was taxed like I was working at a rate of 100$/hr, literally like 40%.

their response was well don't worry you'll get it back in march (not the social security or medicare though :D)
>>
File: 1410851311621.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1410851311621.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
>>63424908

>mfw I'm sure I got into Cornell with mediocre grades because I checked "Native American" on my entrance forms

I think my great great grandpa raped an Algonquin woman or some shit, that's as close to being injun as I get, they weren't looking into that. My bloodline is Finnish and Irish as far back as anyone knows.
>>
>>63424908
>tfw bomb ass white hair genetics
>tfw every male on moms side has full head of hair

Based. I see the look in the SJWs eyes when I walk by with my hair swooped back, with my white privilege dripping from each beautiful lock on my head.

It's sort of a "Why don't you go fuck yourself and die for having good hair, dressing nicely and being a white male" look; and I love it.
>>
>>63424823
Alabama 38
USC 20

really it might not even be that close
>>
>>63424908
Build uterine wall.
>>
File: 1446926904170.jpg (357 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446926904170.jpg
357 KB, 1280x720
>>63419364
>Texas
>Missouri
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>63424908
My mother was puerto rican, but the spanish blood kind, so lily white skin and all my father's english traits. Plus I can't get sunburnt and I can always check hispanic on all forms.

This whole affirmative action thing will blow over once everyone starts checking those boxes.
>>
>>63425102
>>black people actually think life is easier for white people
I think that's acceptable to think. There's so many black people who go through the prison system and live like shit. Of course an educated black person will have it easier than an equivalent white person because of affirmative action at schools and companies, but that's not the majority of black people.

>>women actually think life is easier for men
Truly baffling to me
>>
>>63425371
Can I check Native American with like one drop of Cherokee and the rest German, French and English?
>>
The only team with talent enough to take it to the Tide is tOSU, no one else worries me in the slightest.

If >we play as well as >we're capable of playing I think >we beat them by 10 or so.

This defense is as good as any I've seen. Scary good.
>>
>>63425540
Yep.
>>
>>63425540
fuck it, do it

I mean who really checks it out? Like do they hire a genealogical private eye? You could prob threaten to sue if they say you're not a certain ethnicity just because you don't 'look' like it
>>
>>63425495

Life is always easier for people with money. That's life. Money makes life better. Not every white person is born with money. There isn't an office i can go to and be like "hey what's up, I'm white, i'm here for my easy 6 figure job just for being white."

In fact, it works against me. An underqualified nigger will get the job over me just because of racial quotas.

But I digress.

My quarter mexican kid is going to be white as fuck until it comes time to apply for jobs or schools.
>>
>>63423954
>buckeye bandwagon fag
Dude I'm a 4th year student at Ohio State. Not sure how that's bandwagoning. Also I'm an engineering student, where Florida DOES NOT beat us academically you fucking idiot.

Not only that, but I actually got to see the school I attend win a national championship, while in school.
>>
I still can't believe the >Roll Tears D made Fournette look so shitty last night.
>>
>>63425643
The O line couldn't do anything against bama. And Les refused to do anything but run up the middle with Fournette
>>
>>63425495
>There's so many black people who go through the prison system and live like shit.

Whos fault is that? The white person or the dindu nuffin who thinks he's entitled to rob a store or commit some other crime, and when he goes to jail he thinks its an injustice and racist?
>>
>>63425643

>best player in college football
>31 yards
>dat bodyslam

Roll Tide. I need a webm of that bodyslam asap.
>>
File: 1435164222203.jpg (170 KB, 1080x1049) Image search: [Google]
1435164222203.jpg
170 KB, 1080x1049
>>63425643

>Go out drinking last night with a bunch of people at a sports bar
>Tell all my casual faggot friends they need to watch #7 on LSU because he's really good
>"Dude that guy sucks did you mean someone else?"
>mfw
>>
>>63425803

>yfw Derrick Henry is the darkhorse for the Heisman
>>
>>63425616
>Life is always easier for people with money.
I know. But I think the amount of black people that don't have it makes it acceptable to say white people have it easier. I don't think it's a complex argument because it ignores controlling for factors of equal wealth and racial quotas, but I can understand it. The idea that life is harder for women is completely baseless in comparison.

>My quarter mexican kid is going to be white as fuck until it comes time to apply for jobs or schools.
Clearly the way to go. One of my roommates in college was the exact same way. Dude looked just like Vanilla Ice but his dad was Mexican so he got a minority scholarship.
>>
>>63424848
>poster says "SEC education != college education"
>point out that my school is both an SEC and markedly better than Ohio State academically
>I lose automatically because sports board

I disagree. Being a fan of an SEC school doesn't mean I attended the worst school in the SEC. And for the record, like most Buckeye fans, he didn't even go to Ohio State.
>>
>>63425897

I dont get annoyed when niggers cry about white people having it easier. It doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is white people with white guilt crying about how much easier they have it so all white people have it easier. It's gross and pathetic.
>>
>>63425899
I responded to your fucking post dumbass. See:
>>63425622

I go to Ohio State and for my major, which is worth a damn, it's ranked higher academically than Florida. I get student tickets, and see my team win national championships. You gator fags are intolerably stupid, go win another thrilling 9-7 game to Vanderbilt.
>>
>>63425616
I agree with everything you just said, but you only mentioned employment.

Most other outlets, say you get pulled over, the officer immediately relaxes a little more when he sees a clean cut white college kid.

Or say you're at a restaurant or a store, an employee is going to want to approach you with much more ease then a big ass loud black family with 4 kids running around.

I agree with what you're saying tho, you do get a lot of hand outs as a minority, but, being born upper middle class in a stable household and a good education paired with parents who encouraged you take up constructive hobbies is a huge leg up >we get over people who grew up in shit tier lower class single parent households.

I'm not pandering towards minorities btw. Don't want you to come at me on some crazy response, just throwing my 2cents in (not that my opinion means shit, nor does anyone's in the grand scale)
>>
>>63425899
it's not like it really matters anyways

state schools mean a lot in their state; sure some employers around the country might laugh at you if you got your degree from bama, but in alabama that's no problem. In Tennessee a UT Knoxville degree is one of the best when applying for a job. Basically all these SEC schools are huge in greek life, and getting a job is easy if you're in the 'good ole boys' club
>>
File: wikipedia.png (21 KB, 540x240) Image search: [Google]
wikipedia.png
21 KB, 540x240
>>63425899
>Florida is markedly better than Ohio State academically.
Not unless you change the definition of markedly.
>>
>>63425622
I got to see the Gators win a title in two sports in the selfsame season. Besting teams from the same school in both contests. 2-0 bitch. Get on that SEC dick.
>>
>>63425160
>>63425540
This doesn't work at some schools now. They make you give them proof of what reservation or whatever your family is from, I tried it. Then again I'm a blonde haired blue eyed aryan posterchild for the third reich so that might have just been the case for me and they could tell I was full of shit. I bet you could probably say you "identify as native american" and get in just so they don't risk a lawsuit.
>>
>>63425622
>yfw when I got to see my school beat you for a natty twice in the same year
>>
>>63426149
You didn't attend school then. You will never know what it's like to celebrate a national title not as a bandwagoning fuck, but as a student at the university with thousands of your closest friends. And then get meaningful employment afterwards because you didn't waste your years at an SEC school.

And you can't even fucking respond to the fact that your school doesn't have a better fucking engineering program than Ohio State. I seriously hope your shit SEC "education" isn't couple with a shit non-STEM major too.
>>
>>63426089
this is generally how I look at things too. I used to consider myself pretty liberal, but affirmative action was always bullshit. The ideal employment scenario would be hard work and good ideas should be rewarded. Trying to balance it out like this just creates more racism.
>>
>>63426192
living in the past sucks, doesn't it? what were you like 12 then?

also ohio state doesn't really give two shits about college basketball, so enjoy your little victories.
>>
>>63426089

I've been pulled over and dealt with asshole cops. They are people too with their own prejudices and they are capable of having a bad day and being dickheads to anybody. Not just black people.

The difference is, i know how to keep my mouth shut and be polite. Niggers lack this ability and automatically revert back to "cuz im black" bullshit.
>>
>tfw looking at the suicidal faces on the business majors walking around in the business building for the stupid ass class I have to take for a general degree requirement

Wtf would you do business for? You're literally signing up to micro manage people and file shit on a computer. Why not go tech or science where you get to be productive and do something constructive for your brain
>>
>>63425977
>w-we are 3 spots above you in the engineering rankings you d-dumb southern trash

>>63426131
I agree, I just don't like being held to the same standard as Bama or a Mississippi school when we're clearly not.

>>63426143
Wow UF has slipped since 2006. I apologize for being wrong about that, however, my overall point still stands.
>>
New AP Poll bubs
>>
File: Starting.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Starting.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>>63426154

>Roll up to Harvard in a 64 Impala
>Hop out and be like "Ay yo nigga I be identifying as black, asian, injun, female, snake, jewish, transformer, all dat shyt."
>Get all the scholarships

It's a foolproof plan.
>>
>>63426249
the fuck are you even talking about? UF class of '09 bruh
>>
>>63426384
"I'm wrong, but instead of admitting I'm objectively wrong, I will continue to troll because it's not like I have anything better to do"

Ok.
>>
>>63426357
honestly the whole black lives matter movement misses the point completely; the fact that some asshole cop can go on a power trip and get away with it is the problem.

Plus it's been a problem for much longer than just now. When vlogs were huge on youtube, there were tons of videos of guys being harassed by cops for just no fucking reason.
>>
>>63426384
>I apologize for being wrong about that, however, my overall point still stands.
Mate I don't know what the rest of your point is. That Florida isn't the worst school in the SEC and it's OK for you to identify as an SEC fan instead of as a Florida fan?
>>
>>63426357
Thank you for not reading my entire post where I specifically said I wasn't pandering to the homeboys and was just making an off-hand comment, and coming at me on some crazy bullshit I wasn't even getting into.
>>
1. Clemson (31)
2. Ohio State (26)
3. Bama (2)
4. Baylor (2)
5. Oklahoma State
6. Notre Dame
7. Stanford
8. Iowa
9. LSU
10. Utah
11. Florida
12. Oklahoma
13. TeeSee(You)
14. Michigan State
15. Michigan
16. Houston
17. UNC
18. UCLA
19. FSU
20. Miss State
21. Temple
22. Navy (!)
23. Wisconsin
24. Northwestern
25. Memphis
>>
File: osu-pistol-pete-head-decal-3.jpg (66 KB, 253x297) Image search: [Google]
osu-pistol-pete-head-decal-3.jpg
66 KB, 253x297
#5 baby
>>
>>63426419
Why the fuck are you still on 4chan?
>>
>>63426507

>no georgia
>no tennessee
>utah above florida
>ohio state getting that many first place votes
>temple
>navy
>northwestern
>others

shit list.
>>
>>63426507
>14. Michigan State
>15. Michigan
The butthurt of this switch is gonna be awesome/annoying.

>17. UNC
Holy fuck that's a deserved jump.
>>
>>63426507
6 RANKED BIG TEN TEAMS

4 RANKED SEC TEAMS

LGTSS

>muh GOD conference.

>>63426576
stop shitposting, you are literally retarded.
>>
>>63426473
This. It used to be Us vs. The Cops, now it's The Evil White Cops vs. Po Little Black Kids.

Cops are pieces of shit, plain and simple. They're too dumb and unskilled to work a real trade, so they go through a bullshit 6 week training program and get their cock rock hard once they realize they have authority, then they just go off the deep end.

Funny how no one has said a word about the cop screaming "I will blow your fucking head off", then murdering a 19 year old over a pot deal, just because the kid was white.
>>
>>63426507
>People ranking Michigan State over Michigan even though they only beat them on a meme play

As much as I hate admitting it Michigan is a better team.
>>
>>63426498
>>63426089
But it's really hard to separate the differences in black culture and white culture (your example like loud kids running around in a restaurant) and a societal discrimination against darker skinned people and light skinned people
>>
>>63426507
Group of Five teams should only be on there if they're undefeated.

They're saying right now that USC would probably lose to Memphis? That's just dumb.

On a side note, I'm curious to see how strong the PAC really is. Is it a shitshow because they're all inconsistent teams? Or is it cause they're all good teams? This is what I love about bowl season
>>
>>63426771
>Is it a shitshow because they're all inconsistent teams?
stanford could possibly lose to oregon if that answers your question
>>
>>63426771
>Group of 5 teams beat "Power" 5 teams
>Nope, it's impossible for an American Conference team with 1 loss to be better than shit like Kansas because it's in a better conference.
C'mon now. Temple and Navy only have losses to Notre Dame. And Temple beat Penn State.
>>
File: Sugar_Bowl_2011.jpg (491 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sugar_Bowl_2011.jpg
491 KB, 1600x1200
>>63426585
>The butthurt of this switch is gonna be awesome/annoying.
It's gonna be like 2011 when Michigan got picked for a BCS bowl over MSU despite losing head-to-head
>>
>>63426437
You're missing the point entirely. People claiming to be Ohio State students don't have the right to look down their nose at UF students at all. He's making a shitty "If you're a fan of an SEC school you must have Alabama academics' argument. He also brought up beating Arkansas in 2010, but neglected to mention getting beat by UF in 2011. This is why they're known as the most insecure fan base in football.

>>63426419
Me too LOL.

>>63426494
Florida is the second best in the SEC, has the lowest attendance for a top 50 school, and is an objectively better place to live than Ohio.

My degree doesn't say SEC on it.
>>
>>63419477
it literally started as a military academy
>>
>>63426933
But my school is ranked higher for the program, so it's objectively a better school for real majors?

And yeah, congrats to UF on that 2011 win when we were in the middle a major controversy and lost our HC and our starting QB. Real fucking impressive I guess?
>>
Didn't mean to make this thread go all /pol/

I'm going to go take my pregnant girlfriend to get some food and then get some beer and relax and watch NFL and pretend to care.

Roll Tide. If it aint white it aint right. Unless she's hot. Then it's ok.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.