[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we, dare I say it, top of the league?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 924562-arsenal-fc.jpg (327 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
924562-arsenal-fc.jpg
327 KB, 1600x900
Are we, dare I say it, top of the league?
>>
>>63418115
No
>>
If Arsenal wins, then yes.
>>
File: SmugCoq.jpg (112 KB, 404x594) Image search: [Google]
SmugCoq.jpg
112 KB, 404x594
>>63418115
Soon la
>>
don't fuck this up
>>
>>63418115
You're gonna get fucked tbqh family
>>
>>63418256
i hope so, that way i can focus on my uni work instead of celebrating
>>
>>63418115
is this our season?
>>
>>63418273
>tfw 4,000 word essay due monday not even started
>tfw 30 minute group presentation due on wednesday morning and practice on Monday night and haven't even started researching my bit
>tfw report due on friday, only done basic research and need at least 2 days to spellcheck, format, print and bind
>tfw every day i miss more and more job application deadlines
>tfw no gf
>tfw 24 year old virgin
>tfw unsure if 'friends' like me or if they're just keeping me around as a joke

feels uncomfy as fuck 2bh
>>
Fuck this shit, i'm a nerve wreck already.
>>
l'Arsenal will lose, happens every season

the meltdown has just begun
>>
>EPLEL

wowisfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>63418382
Drop out you daft cunt
>>
does it matter they will collapse in february like every season
>>
>>63418449
at least ill be comfy at my miserable existence as Arsenal fan, then stressed like this for the whole season.
>>
>>63418515
>Like every season
>Most points in the calander year

If anything, they started last season with the collapse before going on great league form from January onwards. Shitting the bed against Monaco at home was their only real fuck up.
>>
daily reminder that every single year Arsenal tend to do well up until January/February and are either top of the league or there about but then always, ALWAYS turn to shit and start dropping points all over the place and have some sort of injury crisis before they hobble to 4th place

same will happen this year

arsenal WILL NOT finish in the top 2, i'd be happy to wager any amount of money on this and i'll happily give you odds of 3-1 if you want to defy this logic
>>
You fags will choke anyway.
I'm comfortable having you shithouses top of the league just for us to snatch it back in January
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>Arsechoke
>>
XD arsenal fucking up again
>>
File: THEBESTTHEBESTTHBEST.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
THEBESTTHEBESTTHBEST.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>OP

was getting greentexted part of your plan?
>>
>>63418115
arselel
>>
Oh I'm sorry is the game over?
>>
>>63420469

Yes
>>
Lol fucking faggots desu senpai hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
ARSENAL pppffftAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
cech, the absolute mad man
>>
>arsecûcks
>>
fuck yes
>>
lads we got this
>>
>OP
>>
File: 1446914670084.jpg (94 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1446914670084.jpg
94 KB, 960x540
>>63418115
'no'
>>
>>63423942
>>63423942
>>63423942
>>63423942

606 thread
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.