[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best team in europe, discus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Manchester-United-2015.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Manchester-United-2015.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
best team in europe, discus
>>
File: mj_laughing.gif_c200.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mj_laughing.gif_c200.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>Best
>Europe
Lel
>>
>>63405481
well i guess technically the world

best team on earth
>>
Who is that next to Valencia?
>>
>>63405552
anderson
>>
>>63405552
Damn. Looks darker and angrier than I remembered on the field. Used to love the guy. Now I can't recognize him without his hair.
>>
File: 1429085518017.jpg (124 KB, 760x479) Image search: [Google]
1429085518017.jpg
124 KB, 760x479
>tfw I don't have to see DeMario's ugly face anymore
>tfw no more Evans derping every other match
>tfw no more huehue chimpout twins
>tfw no more jizzyjazz shooting when he should pass and passing when he should shoot
>tfw don't have to watch RvP pout and not celebrate teammates' goals
>tfw don't have to pretend foulcow isn't so bad anymore
feels fucking great to be honest with you family

i'll always be appreciative of prime Fletcher though, he became a beast out of nowhere. and Ando who brought the lulz, shit on Fabregas and took a penalty in the Champeens Leeg Final like a goddamn boss

The rest of the departed can get fucked
>>
>>63409950
>became a beast out of nowhere
It's all well and good to be a beast for WBA but I don't think he has the constitution to play in a long campaign with UCL football.
Fair play to him and he's doing well in West Brom but I think Schneiderlin / Schweinsteiger would have started ahead of him if he stayed.
>>
>>63410801
Is this typical Aussie shitposting or did you seriously not understand what was meant?

Fletcher was always just kind of meh for United in the early days, then all of a sudden he was one of the best defensive midfielders in the world out of nowhere.

but then he got sick, dayum shayme he died of literal butthurt in his prime, RIPIP fletch, gon2sune, we crey errytiem ;_;
>>
>>63410972
>Meh
He was a key part of the squad since 2009 and so good that Fergie kept him on even when he was sick.
>Died
He's still very very good for West Brom who aren't a terrible team and don't leak goals often. A minor miracle considering Jonny Evans is their CB.
>>
>>63411039
you're just confirming my point. he had already been at united like a decade by the time you remember him actually being GOAT
>>
>>63411081
>he had already been at united for a decade
Yeah playing behind Ronaldo and Nani as a winger then behind Scholes, Anderson and Hargreaves before one got fat and the other died.
It's not like he was playing as a CM for the whole of his career.
>>
File: hit cows arse with a banjo.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hit cows arse with a banjo.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
>>
Why are you posting an EPLel team when they obviously can't into CL semi-finals anymore
>>
not even the best of manchester
>>
>>63405419
If there was a sideways passing champions league then yeah sure
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.