[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder Greg Hardy dindu nuffin wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MuhFeminisms.jpg (252 KB, 810x876) Image search: [Google]
MuhFeminisms.jpg
252 KB, 810x876
daily reminder Greg Hardy dindu nuffin wrong
>>
how come there wasn't this much backlash when Hope Solo beat up her family?
>>
>dat chin
>>
>>63389011
Kate Fagan is a qt3.14
>>
>>63390994
Yeah, if you like guys.
>>
>>63389098
Everyone knows that was falsified. Women can't beat men.
>>
>>63391542
>man
Wasn't her nephew like 17 years old? She is a woman beater too though, beat up her sister to get to her nephew.
>>
File: 1396271068480.jpg (5 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1396271068480.jpg
5 KB, 226x250
>>63390994
>butch vagina
not even once
>>
>>63389098
Look up kate fagans article titled "WHY I FEEL BAD ABOUT MY LAST HOPE SOLO COLUMN", it came out around the ray rice arc

She literally says that we should stop focusing on hope solo cuz shes a woman and plays for a womens sport and only focus on the ray rice case and how they can get him out of the nfl. The comment section at the bottom even calls her out on it, how she is employed is beyond me. Fagan and beadle are the most hypocritical people on espn it's absurd
>>
>>63389011
>Alarming photos
a few bruises? People are acting like he completely wrecked her, if he threw a single punch it would've done more damage than what she got. Whatever happened (none of the photos contradict his version of events), I don't see how he beat her bad enough to warrant a lifetime ban. What AP did was worse, and he was gone for less time than Hardy who missed last season and 4 games this year.

He missed playing time, got fired from his job and had to move halfway across the country, had to pay out a settlement, the criminal justice system is done with him, the victim is done with him, why do you think what he did deserves a lifetime ban? If he hit a drunken, coked out man would you still think that he should never be allowed to work in the NFL ever again, or is it just because she's a woman?

What about after the NFL, should he just never be allowed to have any job anywhere? Should he be sentenced to unemployment for the rest of his life?
>>
>>63389011
>muh women
>espnW

lel, e!spn has morphed into sjw central with pc principal as boss
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.