[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sp/, I need some advice. I've started skating some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 617x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 617x238
Hey /sp/, I need some advice. I've started skating some time and I've learned to "ride" the board with my left foot in the front and the left one in the back, but I've learned to flip and ollie with my right foot in the front and the left foot in the left, so I cant ride and ollie at the same time. After I realised how much of a retard I am for doing that I decided its time to fi this, but should I learn to ollie with the feet I ride in the front or get a nice balance with the other one?
>>
>>63384195
Kill yourself slum dweller
>>
What the fuck... I ride with the left in the front and the right in the back and I ollie with the right in the front and the left in the back.
>>
>>63384256
This just means you are a retard. You should fit right in with other woodpushers.
>>
>>63384243
I'm not really a slum dweller. They are fucking great skaters tho.
>>
>>>/asp/
>>
>>63384313
I am aware of how much of a retard I am. So it is going to be easier to make myself confortable with the right foot in the front than learning the ollie with the left in front?
>>
>>63384368
Oh, ok. I didnt know where to start the thread...
>>
>>63384424
Go down a fast hill. I mean get some fucking SPEED. Once right foot forward aka GOOFY STANCE. Once with left foot forward aka REGULAR STANCE. Be sure to carve it up while doing it. Whichever stance does not scare you is the one you should ride.
>>
>>63384547
I've dropped some 45 ramps in the regular stand (cant do it with the goofy), but I cant ollie in the regular stand, only in the goofy.
>>
>>63384649
Weird shit happens when you are learning. Personally, I ride regular but at first could only do hardflips riding goofy. Just practice.
>>
>>63384689
Yeah, man, thanks. I feel kinda old... I am 18 and I'm still learning to ride. Most people my age are doing some amazing shit.
>>
>>63384195

do your homework or I'll ground you miguel. and if you put a hole in those new pants I'm not paying for another pair.

also be home by 6 for dinner. x
>>
>stonerplank

is not a sport loser
>>
stonerplank isn't a sport
>>
ihatemystepfather is not an sport
>>
gasstationloiterwith3otherguys is not a sport
>>
>>63384775

>Miguel

My sides
>>
Stickerslap is not a sport
>>
dcshoesandnotfuture is not a sport
>>
Smokinggrassandnotgettingahaircut is not a sport
>>
>>63393552
>>63397805
>>63397846
>>63389575
>>63385305
>>63385293
lol niggas it's an alt sport. def a sport. def takes talent.
>mullen not a God tier athlete
plebs
>>
>>63397911
beingunemplyed is not a sport
>>
>>63397911
drawinganarchysymbols is not a sport
hatingrollerbladers is not a sport
notshowering is not a sport
listeningtoska is not a sport
>>
>>63397911
Bringhomemcdsmom is not a sport
Futureconstructionworker is not a sport
Graduatinghighschoolat22 is not a sport
Metmynewdadtoday is not a sport
>>
>>63384330
>é da favela
>>
/sp/ hates skaters because skaters got all the girls in high school and picked on /sp/ nerds.
>>
>>63398427
>wanting trashy skater chicks
Dayum shameful
>>
>>63398427
lolwut? What is football players?
>>
Just learn to skate switch idiot
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 269x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 269x255
>>63384313
Pushing my wood into your mom all night.
>>
>>63397911
>Rodney Mullen is the Messi of skateboarding.
Possibly autistic
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.