[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who looks the best so far? Porzingis, Okafor, or Towns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: porzingis.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
porzingis.png
116 KB, 350x254
Who looks the best so far? Porzingis, Okafor, or Towns?
>>
>>63375745
Klay thompson
>>
>>63375745

surprised with Okafor, thought he was a scrub

think Towns will have a solid career, similar to Marc Gasol

Porzingis is the wildcard, I believe he has the highest ceiling
>>
>>63375759
who?
>>
Winslow has looked really good. We knew he wouldnt provide much scoring but the heat have trusted him crunch time. he has guarded Paul george, lebron, and harden already
>>
>>63375808
>Marc Gasol
>solid career
>>
>>63375745
I though baka New Yorkers hated him desu
>>
>>63375745

Okafor > Porzingis > Towns
>>
Porzingis and Okafor are going to be beasts, desu. The jury is still out on Towns. I'm not ready to write him off because some guys need more time to adjust to the league.
>>
kek desu kek desu kek desu

senpai?
>>
Towns is a top 5 c in the league i double dog dare you to name 5 better you pussy
>>
Okafor=Towns>Porzingins
>>
>>63376489
Ur dumb i broke down the tape towns is much better than goofdick aka duke bitch okafor and porzingis the white bitch
>>
>>63375877
>being an all star starter and 1st team all NBA while consistently leading his team to deep playoff runs each year is not solid
you dont have to be MVP to have a solid career
>>
>>63376544
nigga Okafor have da touch u feel me
feather feet too ayy
>>
>>63376643
Okafor has touch ad in he touch dick
>>
File: Porzingis.webm (1 MB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
Porzingis.webm
1 MB, 480x352
daily reminder
>>
cant bazinga the porzinga
>>
>Towns is averaging 15/9 with 3 blocks
>most people think he's not even as NBA ready as Okafor
>Okafor averaging 20/5.5 and only 1 block

>Porzingis averaging 12/8 with a little over 1 block

>o-okafor and porzingis a-are better than towns!

are we all watching the same game pals?
>>
Okafor and Porzingis are in the east. Towns is averaging better in the west. Case closed

p.s, if porzingis landed in the west, he'd be eaten alive
>>
Towns but all three look great.
>>
>>63379600
Can't fucking wait for Pozingod to become a monster and leave those faggots Knicks 'fans'. What utter cunts, amazed New York associates with those faggots.
>>
>>63375877
This bait is not Q.C passed
>>
D'Angelo is going to be better than all three of them because he plays the most important position.
>>
>>63380063
true. he keeps playing like he has been he might have a career as a referee.
>>
>>63379895
agreed. knicks fans are terrible and no one wants to play for them.

also people still talk about melo likes hes a good player.
>h-he has no help
he doesn't even make the playoffs anymore, while LeBron when he was 22 dragged a bunch of scrubs to the NBA Finals. Melo is shit.
>>
>>63379600
First thing I thought of, what a piece of shit.
>>
Towns appears legit
Okafor shall go the way of Eddy Curry
Pringlesman will get regularly injured then crucified by jew york and run out of town
>>
>>63375834
I feel like Winslow was the most NBA ready and it shows, he doesn't look like a rookie when he's out there most of the time. Hes not gonna put up big numbers since they dont need him to play that role, but he has looked solid so far, especially on defense
>>
Towns would be even better if Wiggins wasn't such a bust
>>
>>63376464
Cousins
Gasol
Jordan
Howard
Bogut
>>
I dont know, i havent been paying attention, but Porzingis has the chance to be such a fun guy to watch. ive seen his numbers, after watching him in summer league, im a bit amazed hes put up double digit points, dude is a potential dirk 2.0 7'3" with RANGE NIGGA
>>
Towns is legit
Okafor is gonna be good but not great
Porzingis will be a fan favourite for years but his career will be ruined by injury
>>
>>63375745
He can hit penalties, 2s; 3s and dunk yo ass. Just sayan.. Not a lot of tall guys can do that.

I mean we have the same nationality, but you have to take into consideration that in a few years he could be on of the leading center players.
>>
>>63382359
what is this foregone conclusion coming from? he plays at a slow pace, with moderate athleticism and is a 7 foot jump shooter a la Dirk, so im not sure how that would be conducive to him being an injury prone guy, but whatever.
>>
>>63382400
[spoiler] Its Porzingis [/spoiler]
>>
>>63382618
you should be proud. he is cool as shit. he mans up too. hes not a euro wuss about the contact he's getting like Darko Milicic or others who couldn't get over the physicality of NBA and having dudes like Artest etc. who are batshit insane dudes from the inner city.
>>
the Zinger is going to be all-NBA in a couple years.
>>
Zydrunas Ilgouskas
>>
i can't tell if these are jokes or not, but you know deandre jordan is seen as an indispensable basketball player that teams mortgage their future for. for a 7 foot center with good instincts at the rim and a J to make an all nba team would not be an unheard of thing at all.
>>
>>63379714
I guess deandre Jordan is the best player in the league then
>>
>the city of LA drafting russhit over porzingis and okafor
>>
>>63379895
100% my thoughts when he got drafted

>hurr hurr he isn't a nig I sort of know from the sweet sixteen so he must suck
>hurr hurr he's white and tall so he's the new bargnani or milicic
>>
Has stephen a smiths bitch ass acknowledged that porzingis has looked nice after he had a bufoonish meltdown over the draft pick ? Porzingis isnt quite like Dirk or Gasol I think he has potential to even be more dangerous. If he improves a lot on his passing (in the triangle they should focus on this a lot) out of the post he will be god tier. With his length he can get as many free throws as Harden if he wants
>>
This was a great draft desu even russell the "bust" shows potential that he could be something despite the retarded coaching and development of byron scott
>>
>>63383010
That's a terrible comparison.
>>
Okafor is by far the best short term player. His post game was already about as polished as it'll get coming out of college. Similar to Dame Lillard coming out, ready to score at the highest level.

But similar to Lillard, Okafor is one dimensional. He has fuckhuge hands and a jumper that'll never be consistent past 10-12 feet. Okafor is not a good defender, and he has the body of a guy who is going to be kinda fat for a NBA player.

Long term from this class I have as

>1a. Towns
He will be a 35% 3 point shooter in the next couple of years. He has a face up and back to the basket post game, and he has all the tools to be an above average paint defender. If you look at his game, it's about as well rounded as it gets.

>1b. Justise Winslow
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist but actually has a fuckton of potential in his offensive game. MKG is paid because he might be the best wing defender in the NBA, Winslow can be just as good. It's easy to see him averaging 20+ in his career once he becomes a go to option there. Not quite Leonard type potential, but damn close.

>3. Emmanuel Mudiay
Could end up being the best out of this class but I think the other two have higher ceilings if they can hit em. Mudiay can literally do everything you could ever want a PG to do. Shoot, defend, pass, rebound, etc.. Great size and build for a modern PG too.

All these guys haven't even scratched the surface of their potential, but Okafor is almost a finished product already.
>>
>>63385574
He's never going to acknowledge it. That's not how they work. They say bullshit that they know is dumb so people will yell at them on Facebook and Twitter.
>>
Porzingis...
Dammit you fuck nuts
He plays more like kg with a 3 than dirk. He's way way more athletic than dirk, much quicker feet and hands wat more aggressive at this age.

Just because they are both white and European doesn't mean they have the same game. Zingis at this age is much stronger than dirk.
>>
>>63382667

It's so funny that Euros in the NBA have this rep when many of them grew up during communism and in some cases Civil War

I admit Spanish players are pussies though
>>
>>63386643
I mean for fucks sake, zingis is 7'3 240 at this age
Dirk came into the league at 7 foot 220
I swear basketball fans are high

>Kobe Bryant and Charles Barkley play alike because both are black, American and roughly the same height
>>
>>63375745
Towns easily.
>>
>PEOPLE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE PORZINGAS MEME

how contrarian can you guys get?
>>
>>63379600
>Gotta get my selfie in so people will know how I feel about this

Fuck this time period
>>
>>63379895

Knicks fans are stupid in the sense that they get continually fucked over by the Knicks' garbage front office, yet they still sell out MSG (Then again, it's mostly corporate types looking for a drink after work).

Team never should've resigned Melo, I swear.
>>
>>63376464
>howard
>bogutless

Hashanah
>>
If Nerlens teaches Okafor how to defend, dude's gonna be a fuckin' monster
>>
Porzingod is going to be top 10 all time when it's all said and done
>>
>>63375834
He could be a Kawai Leonard clone tbqh
>>
Russell > Towns > Porzingis > Hezonja > Okafor
>>
>>63391817

>Russell

My fucking sides. Laker fans are pathetic
>>
>>63392002
he's only 19 years old and his faggot coach benches him when he's hot.

reminder too that steve nash was scoring 3ppg when he was 22.
>>
>>63391817
>Russlel
>>
>drafting russell instead of
>okafor
>mudiay
>porzingis
>hezonja
>winslow
HAHA LAKERS ENJOY YOUR BUST
>>
>>63392046
So you're bases where he is ranking wise based on what he could be or could do instead of him actually doing anything?
>>
>>63392195
we're ranking potential here you fucking gradeschooler.

It's clear that Okafor and Towns are already near their ceiling development wise.

If you actually watch the game with your eyes instead of looking at the box scores you'll know that.
>>
>>63392263

neither are even close
>>
>>63380063
You mean Emmanuel Mudiay
>>
>>63391817
delusional lakers fan
>>
File: 1440992950713.png (328 KB, 614x670) Image search: [Google]
1440992950713.png
328 KB, 614x670
>>63375745
>>
>>63375745
Porzingis!

>uproarious laughter
>>
>>63375745
not D'Angelo Russell
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.