[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x400
just lost by over fifty points. The guy I faced just bombed it down the field every play and instant touchdown with his sonic speed reciver. How do I stop this?
>>
>>63372006
git gud
>>
>>63372006
learn anything, literally anything about football, because you just got styled on by the fucking Raiders
>>
>>63372006
Lol get good faggot. Shits easy to defend specially since everyone who plays like that is shit
>>
The secret is [spoiler]>>>/v/ [/spoiler] desu
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 800x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 800x632
Feels kinda shitty that I go on long hard drives to score my points and pick apart his defense then when it comes his turn its start play lob ball and instant touchdown.
>>
>>63372099

You need some D bruh
>>
>>63372077
Well what kinda defense can Defend it I've tried even 3 man up and still get fucked.
>>
My corners and safety's are all at least 80 or higher but they look like slugs compared to this receiver this guy was passing to.
>>
>>63372006
https://youtu.be/XCfBZG51XY4?t=59s
>>
>>63372006
>Learn how to play 2 man under
>Learn how to press square to swat the ball away

I play the game like a sim and I'm 54-7 online with the Jaguars. Use "Show Blitz" and "base align" to disguise your defense. Come out in a cover 2 and use show blitz to show cover 3 presnap or come out in cover 3 and use base align to show cover 3. Hot route a DB from the flats that you think he won't throw to for added pressure, especially if he keeps his TE and RBs in to block a lot.

You gotta win the play presnap, anon.
>>
play on all madden pussy

play man to man like cover 1 robber
>>
>>63372999
>square
>not triangle to get hands in and possible intercept

Pleb
>>
>>63372006
cover 2 man with press
cover 3
occasional blitzing

mix up those 3 and you're set. also be sure to disguise your coverages. on runs, shift your DL or LBs pre-snap to where you think they will run
>>
>>63376494
Tnx this shit actually worked!
>>
>>63376417
That's why you get bombed on a lot cause you try picking every damn pass
>>
>>63372999
>>63376494
This, go watch a few videos on youtube
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.