[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Greg Hardy in the NFL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 800x536
Why is Greg Hardy in the NFL?
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 800x597
>>
Looks like she fell down the stairs to me senpai.
>>
Because Jerry Jones has no soul and neither do Cowshits fans
>>
>baby bruises
>>
>these tiny bruises

I know that domestic violence is bad, but come on. She really thought he was going to kill her?
>>
Why do white women date black men?
>>
>>63371628

he plays defense
>>
>>63371681
It's exotic.
>>
>>63371628
Why shouldn't he be in the NFL?
>>
File: 1442790625987.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1442790625987.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
>>63371628
>>63371633
you think that's bad? Wait until you see what he does to this little prick on Sunday
>>
>>63371681
>>>/pol/
>inb4 >muh pol bogeyman
>>
bitch got what she deserved

so many beta feminists in here you should all be ashamed of yourselves
>>
>>63371681
It's just the ones without fathers
>>
>>63371628
>MFW her effort to extort him was unsuccessful so this is her retaliation
>>
>admits what he did, in detail
>gets suspension
>photos come out almost 2 years later, confirming exactly what he said
>BAN HIM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is precisely what happened with Ray Rice. It's only because it's shocking to actually see the result of what's happened instead of just hearing about it. Goodell with undoubtedly take this as an opportunity to bend over and take it up the arse from SJWs in the media who say the NFL isn't tough enough on domestic abuse. You know, that thing that has not a single fucking thing to do with how well one can play football.
>>
>>63371628
dindu nuffin
>>
>>63371740
The only difference is that what Rice did was almost reflex like.

This fucking nigger threw her into a sofa full of assault riffles and told her each one is packed with bullets along with telling her he's going to kill her.
>>
>>63371681
>white men dont beat their wives
>>
>>63371721
>>63371721
>yfw
>>
>>63371783

> threw her into a sofa full of assault riffles and told her each one is packed with bullets along with telling her he's going to kill her.

how can one man be so based?
>>
The only thing I hate about this is now we get to hear from all the whiny little beta males about how football is barbaric and should be banned
>>
>>63371846
No one would say that except for SJW women. I just don't think potential murderers should be allowed to make millions playing a sport much less even be part of society. I even think what Ray Rice got was too harsh. He should be playing as long as he's got talent. But this dude? He shouldn't. He should be the one blacklisted not Ray Rice.
>>
>little girl stabs another little girl because "Slender Man told her to do it"
>no feminist outrage

>Hardy self defenses himself from his gf
>Michelle BeadLEL goes ape shit
>>
>>63371912
Well one has to do with an athlete and the other doesn't. Beadle doesn't cover actual news.
>>
>>63371740
>This is precisely what happened with Ray Rice. It's only because it's shocking to actually see the result of what's happened instead of just hearing about it.

god damn this.
There's no rational way of going about this. It's all because of media outrage, boycotts, SJW's, etc.
>guy gets in trouble
>admits to the wrong doing
>pays fines, court precedings, etc.
>apologizes to league, fans, commissioner
>photo or video comes out
>"OMG PUNISH HIM BAN HIM FOR LIFE CUT HIM OMG NFL IS SO BAD"

you can't possibly tell me you want a man to be punished twice for the same crime, especially after the first punishment was served in its entirety. In no way, shape or form and I condoning violence against women or saying it wasn't a bad crime at all. Its just, due process has taken place. These photos were available in court, and just surfaced to the public. It changes nothing.
>>
>>63371909
>no one would say that except for SJW women
Not true man. There are deadspin or some shit articles about it. Just go on twitter and read the trends about Greg Hardy and you will see plenty of "nu males" saying they think football is barbaric and should be banned.
>>
>>63371628

Why do the photos change anything?

Everyone knew he had a scuffle with a white broad a year ago. How does this change anything?

Stop being so emotional, tumblr.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 320x320
>>63371997
>deadspin
>not sjw
>>
>>63371997
Well fuck those white knight betas trying to get strap on action from a landwhle. It's not like it would actually happen. This isn't Canada or Australia.
>>
NFL teams need enforcers.
>>
>>63371680
He also strangled her and threw her onto some assault rifles and literally told her he would kill her. But hey.
>>
>>63371957

the point is females aren't perfect little angels that never do anything wrong.

you really think espn feminists would flip out if Rousey hit a guy? lol no. They'd probably be rooting for her #selfdefense
>>
>>63372095
But he didn't f am
>>
>>63372101
You're right.
>>
File: em1.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
em1.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
>>63371628
His victim had the chance to put her accuser behind bars. Instead, she took the money in exchange for silence. She choose cash over justice, so that's why he's not in jail.

And since Hardy is a free man, why shouldn't he be in the NFL? The Cowboys job is to win games, not make the world a better place.

At the end of the day, it's really nothing more than being pragmatic.
>>
>>63372101

LOL true.

i cant even imagine seeing those 2 feminists on Around The Horn (the old grandma and the dike looking thing) going off against Rousey like they did today against Hardy. Rousey could murder a nigga and they wouldn't bash her.
>>
When someone gets suspended for drugs or PEDs they should have pics come out of them actually shooting up/snorting/etc.
>>
>>63372167
You're exactly right. Also didn't he serve a suspension for this? Is there no such thing as having done your time for these outrage peddlers?
>>
So many Cowshits fans in here
>>
>>63372167
>>63372250
failed logic

so shes a bad person, doesnt change the fact that hes also a bad person

her taking the money doesnt change what he did

lets see if the public cares enough to remove Hardy, as the NFL is just entertainment

im 50/50 on whether he will remain in the NFL if i had to bet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHe4Hbr5Ic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n3WgiMftaU

BASED BURR
>>
>>63372534
>i-i can't have bad role models on my team

It's football familia. Who cares?
>>
>>63372534
My point is that being a bad person shouldn't be enough to keep a guy from being employed in his chosen profession.

He's very good at his job, and that makes him and others a lot of money. It's not just like that in the NFL, it's like that in most fields.
>>
If the NFL was forced to cut any and every player who has ever been arrested, done something frowned upon, etc. There'd be no
>Peyton for Tennessee years
>Brady for cheating multiple times
>Lynch because gangs
>Cam because $cam
>Jameis because fuck her right in the pussy
>Manziel because DUDE THUG LIFE lmao
>Sherman because adderrall
List goes on and on.
>>
>we don't care about things unless there's pictures

I hate this culture so much. The court case is over. Stop brining this up. No amount of ESPENIS will make him banned from the league.
>>
>>63372748
>Brady for cheating multiple times

Didn't they try that and get BTFO in court?

Oh yeah, they did.
>>
>>63372545
Fucking kek at the third one. One of the best comedians.
>>
>National Concussion/DomesticViolence/Criminal League
Kek. Real football will now take over.
>>
File: justthetip.jpg (14 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
justthetip.jpg
14 KB, 388x500
>>63371721
>>
>>63371717

>little prick
>your cock not listed
TikiBarBeer pls go
>>
File: ErnestDontGiveAShit.jpg (18 KB, 403x304) Image search: [Google]
ErnestDontGiveAShit.jpg
18 KB, 403x304
>>63372757
>banned
more like blackballed. do you think ray rice is banned? No. If jerruh cuts him, its over I bet. I doubt he does tho. Jerry will ride this train out.
>>
white "women" dating blacks is literally disgusting
>>
imagine telling his girl to bring your boyfriend ill kick his ass?? youd need something large to lay that big, crazy fucker down
>>
File: roger sad.jpg (84 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
roger sad.jpg
84 KB, 1280x828
>>63371628
>millions spent on deflategate
>too incompetent to watch the ray rice video
>too incompetent to see the greg hardy pics
JUST
>>
File: modern 'art'.jpg (109 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
modern 'art'.jpg
109 KB, 500x375
>Be a gold digging fucktoy for a psychopath with money
>He beats you up on a pile of automatic weapons because he is a psychopath
>Decide to drop charges and settle out of court
>Get a multi-million dollar payday
>Have fat stacks but still a retarded slut, spend money fast and dont invest in shit
>Broke again
>Release photos to media and give an interview to SJW publication acting like you are the victim in a horror movie
>MORE MONEY PLS

W O W
O
W
>>
>>63371723
Objective fact
>>
>>63372614
i guess we'll see who cares

>>63372695
depends how much the fans care, hes an entertainer
>>
>>63371783
it
doesn't
matter

he told them exactly what happened and admitted fault

then the pictures confirming details come out and it's OH LAWDY LAWD DIS BOY DONE BEAT A WOMAN BAN HIM

because they only pay attention when the SJW outlets get all over it and act like this just happened when it happened a long ass time ago and was already dealt with

the NFL won't do anything about it, ray rice went to court over the knee jerk SJW shit and won in a quiet settlement because he and anyone else with any common fucking sense knew that regardless of what mistakes he made, he accepted the punishment given to him and was wrongfully punished further just because people freaked out over what he had already admitted to showing up on tv.

im not saying anyone is an angel, i'm saying someone needs to stand up and tell these pussified pieces of shit to shut the fuck up because they can't stop sobbing and shouting for two seconds to fucking think.
>>
>>63373014
no one ever said she was a great person

see >>63372534
>>
>>63373077
we'll soon find out if it matters
>>
>>63372167
and ray rice's fiancee went ahead and married him anyway

yet gooddell blackballed his ass out of the NFL because GOODELL fucked up, not ray rice

it is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>63372534
the problem is goodell thinks the people that freak out over stuff like this are actually watching football, when in fact its the leftist media that couldn't give two shits about the actual sport and only use the opportunity to rope in windfall viewers of their networks as they cross lines

roger goodell could encourage his players to beat women and nfl viewership/support wouldn't change at all, full stop, because the mainstream NFL patron does not give one single fuck about what players do in their private lives as long as they can play on sunday.

you are full of shit if you say otherwise.
>>
Hardy's charges came in a sham bench trial with a judge with a known feminist agenda. At his actual trial with a jury, even after she "took money for silence" and completely no showed every appearance, she was deemed unreliable by the court. She was drunk and coked up when the incident happened and had conflicting reports of what happened. The pictures prove nothing about whether he beat her or not as when Hardy made the very first phone call to the police he stated a friend of his was restraining her as she had turned violent. Still though the man was suspended for 19 games, paid his fines, did his community service, and has accepted the blame so at this point it's just people being asshats. And the same people condemning Hardy right now are the same ones praising Hope Solo.
>>
File: jewor not.jpg (262 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
jewor not.jpg
262 KB, 1800x1800
is this a jew?
>>
>>63373256
Oh fucking this,I want to kill Gettleman for letting Hardy go
>>
>>63373256
>hope solo
who also married an actual rapist degenerate.

but she's an "empowered women" so yeah heap on the praise
>>
>>63373168
you just dont understand the situation

its more about the big sponsors (as they dont serve only NFL fans)

the same way Visa doesnt like the Quatar world cup, they dont like NFL players beating women

same goes for Coke, GM, Procter, ect
>>
File: fcruiser.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
fcruiser.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
Twitter is a comedy gold mine right now. I've been legit laughing my ass off at the level of hysteria these spineless mega-keks are in right now.

Highlights include:
-A literally who 'youtube reporter' saying he refuses to talk about the NFL on his channel until they "eradicate this disgusting, horrifying epidemic that has gripped the league"
-Some idiot saying he will go on a hunger strike outside the Cowboys stadium until Hardy is banned
-Some hoodrat chick defending Hardy, betamale shows up trying to bash Hardy, she literally responds "Ill take a ass whopping every friday nite rather than fuck w/ your ugly broke ass"
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (44 KB, 387x398) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
44 KB, 387x398
>>63373405
>Some idiot saying he will go on a hunger strike outside the Cowboys stadium until Hardy is banned

kek
>>
>>63373448
that would be funny tho
>>
>>63373405
>betamales show up

You know I might not be an alpha male but I'm not as pathetic as these losers.
>>
If he chocked her out why doesn't she have gross neck bruises?
>>
File: 1443294088480.png (148 KB, 214x291) Image search: [Google]
1443294088480.png
148 KB, 214x291
>>63373405
>Some hoodrat chick defending Hardy, betamale shows up trying to bash Hardy, she literally responds "Ill take a ass whopping every friday nite rather than fuck w/ your ugly broke ass"
link that shit familia
>>
>>63373395
i fully understand the situation. i'm beyond what you just said in my reasoning.

you dont think other sponsors wouldn't fucking lineup to give bushels of cash to goodell? you think every company would just pass on the opportunity for marketing? visa dumps the nfl, you think mastercard doesn't see an opportunity? coke to pepsi? gm to ford? you think all these corporations are on the straight and narrow enough to resist all that exposure? i didn't see any television networks threatening to withdraw agreements when this shit came down, did you?

come on now.
>>
>>63373497
he choked her tits
>>
File: 1424996907480.jpg (334 KB, 1280x1768) Image search: [Google]
1424996907480.jpg
334 KB, 1280x1768
>>63373405
>People will go on a hunger strike to ban a guy who smacked up his fucktoy from throwing and catching a ball
>They will do fuck all to protect their eroding civil rights, currency, and culture

Yep, time for everything to come crashing down. I hope we get it right next time.
>>
>>63371628
>>63371633
This is what happens when you're a coalburner
>>
>>63373523
big brands dont want to be associated with domestic violence

its not that complicated

re read this post until you get it
>>
>>63373405
-Some hoodrat chick defending Hardy, betamale shows up trying to bash Hardy, she literally responds "Ill take a ass whopping every friday nite rather than fuck w/ your ugly broke ass"

women in a nutshell
>>
>>63371783
It doesn't matter, he already admitted to doing all of this and took the punishment that had been agreed on. But people will call for him to be punished again because
>WAHHH IT'S UPSETTING ACTUALLY SEEING THE PROBLEM INSTEAD OF HEARING THE PROBLEM
Why do you think ISIS execute people on camera? If they just killed their prisoners there would be articles about it online detailing what happened, but when you see people getting chainsawed or drowned in a cage that's when it gets real for people. But of course in America (and Australia, and most of the Anglosphere by the sounds of things) punching a girl is worse than ISIS anyway.
>>
>>63373395
sponsors can kiss it's asses goodbye when they walk out the door

they are the ones ruining this sport first place. Papa John pizza is pathetic and that motherfucker still doing advertisement after he abused his daughter in a department store
>>
>>63373554
big brands want money more than they care about anything else

it's not that complicated

re read this post until you get it
>>
>>63373554
>big brands
big companies are full of hypocrites,I tell them to go fuck themselves hard
>>
>>63371832
This
>>
well if she wasnt dating a nigger it wouldnt have happened
>>
>>63373604
yes they want money... associating with domestic violence doesnt get Visa, or Coke, or Proctor more money

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24715094/procter-gamble-pulls-out-of-cancer-initiative-with-nfl-due-to-off-field-issues

did you guys notice the NO MORE ads? those were to appease the big sponsors

anyone over the age of 12 gets this

good luck
>>
File: 1444084934214.jpg (127 KB, 679x609) Image search: [Google]
1444084934214.jpg
127 KB, 679x609
>>63372095
>Assault rifles
>All semi auto

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>63373687
THIS
>>
File: 1443190463819.jpg (68 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
1443190463819.jpg
68 KB, 570x427
>YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO NAME THE LAST WHITE PLAYER UNDER SCRUTINY FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
>>
>>63373314
Where is chin?
>>
>>63373168
>roger goodell could encourage his players to beat women and nfl viewership/support wouldn't change at all
YO what up Greg????
>>
>>63373727
Patrick Kane
>>
>>63373727
blade runner
>>
>>63373766
>no charges filed
>furpuck
>the city of you
>>
File: 1445749684759.png (23 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1445749684759.png
23 KB, 390x470
>>63373405
>-Some idiot saying he will go on a hunger strike outside the Cowboys stadium until Hardy is banned
>-Some hoodrat chick defending Hardy, betamale shows up trying to bash Hardy, she literally responds "Ill take a ass whopping every friday nite rather than fuck w/ your ugly broke ass"

That second guy got burned hard though holy shit. I bet she's ugly as fuck too though.
>>
>>63371628
1) He's very, very good at his job. Most employers will keep you if you are literally one of the best on the planet at your job.

2) Never convicted and the charge has been expunged.

3) He was suspended for what, a season and a quarter? He missed more time than AP, and AP was beating on a helpless child not a crazy cokehead. Not saying what he did was right, but comparatively what AP did was worse.

4) Although the evidence looks bad, it's not conclusive. She's a druggy, and his story is that a crazy druggy did crazy things. The evidence doesn't disprove that. Personally my gut says he's lying, but I also don't want to give somebody a life sentence based on a gut feeling. She doesn't want to pursue the matter anymore and he's already received a considerable punishment.

5) Punishing people for crimes is what the criminal justice system is for. The justice system has decided not to punish him, why is it the NFL's job to be judge jury and executioner for off-field conduct?
>>
>>63373766
>>63373803
Football players you retards.
>>
File: fu.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
I fuckin hate /sp/ and the media so much, here's what ACTUALLY happened

>Greg Hardy dumps gold digging whore gf
>she's furious that she won't get any more money
>shows up high on cocaine to Hardys house
>repeatedly breaks into his house
>he finally gets fed up
>he tells his friend to call the cops while he restrains her(remember she's high on coke and extremely volatile)
>police show up and see her scratches
>she says "he hit me, I'm a girl :("
>Hardy gets arrested and of course the woman has to take responsibility for NOTHING

So fuck off! If you're against Hardy you're literally a feminist SJW kuckold

Thank God Jerry is the only white owner in the league, only non sjw faggot
>>
>>63373851
if hes worth it he will stay, if hes not he will go

the cowboys will send him packing the minute he costs more than his play is worth
>>
Aren't these pictures old? And we knew about the beatings in the past...so why the uproar?
>>
>>63373878
sup greg, you have some 10/10 posts itt
>>
>>63372095
He believes this happened.
>>
>>63373717
like the typical knee-jerk sjw, you only read the headlines

the first update to that story is the NFL saying essentially "who gives a shit, we're doing it anyway"

revenue sharing pool went up to 7.6 billion last year from 6 billion in 2013

ray rice's incident had no impact, neither did adrian peterson

please try again
>>
>>63371783
>This fucking nigger threw her into a sofa full of assault riffles and told her each one is packed with bullets along with telling her he's going to kill her.
That's her claim. He denies it and there's no evidence it happened. Maybe it did, but that's for a court to decide not a fucking football league. And she doesn't want to take it up with the courts, so fuck it why should we care.

Also
>nigger
nice to see the white supremacists siding with the feminists for a change

>>63372101
That's actually a really good point. People are saying Hardy should just let this girl beat him because he could kick her ass. Well I'm a small dude, Rousey can kick my ass, does that mean if I start throwing shit and punching her she shouldn't be allowed to fight back? If that happened and she put me in the hospital nobody would be calling me a victim or calling for her to be booted from UFC for life.
>>
>>63373878
How about dem Cowboys? 2-5 now? Fucking kek.
>>
File: IMG_3834.jpg (90 KB, 416x388) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.jpg
90 KB, 416x388
> white "people"
>>
>>63373949
I call em like I see em. He's a nigger and she's a gold digging cokehead slut.
>>
>>63371628
The part that everyone keeps repeating about "he threw her onto a sofa filled with rifles." Why is this such a big deal? I seriously don't know why.
>>
>>63371681
to piss off their dad. i challenge you to find a coalburner who doesn't hate her dad.
>>
>>63372748
Don't forget Big Ben Rape-this-burger

If we actually had a conviction or solid evidence that what she says is true than yeah maybe suspend him for longer (still not indefinitely though, why should this be a lifetime ban?). But all the evidence shows is that she's bruised, doesn't prove that she wasn't the one going off on him or that she wasn't throwing herself around the place high out of her mind
>>
File: 213123421312312.gif (664 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
213123421312312.gif
664 KB, 253x200
>>63373979
>wisconsin
>midwest broads
>>
File: 1443809729526.jpg (27 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1443809729526.jpg
27 KB, 413x395
>>63373943
>sponsers literally pressure the league into running anti domestic violence ads
>proctor pulls out of a high profile deal
>hurrr da sponsors dont care

dont you have to 18 to post on 4chan?

again please read >>63373554 until you get it

ask your parents to explain it to you

domestic violence isnt good for business
>>
File: subhuman.jpg (39 KB, 660x423) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.jpg
39 KB, 660x423
>>63373979
>black "people"
>>
>>63374057
His dad probably comes home and beats the family every night. It's normal to him.
>>
>>63373966
Yes and they'd be 7-0 if it wasn't for injuries, count your blessings little bitch, superbowl winner this year gets an automatic asterisk because of the cowboys major injuries, no other team has these major injuries
>>
>>63373943
>things change instantly
im sure you think the concussion problem isnt real either... it will never negatively effect the league because this second revenue is up
>>
>>63374094
>QB is made of glass
>WAH MUH INJURIES
>>
>>63373908
Shut the fuck up, you're the same dips that call Dez Bryant a "woman beater" for this little spec, pin point sized "bruise" he left on his crack head mom
>>
He got his punishment. He shouldn't suffer double jeopardy for it. All Hardy has to do is keep his mouth shut and stay away from the bait questions.
>>
>>63374057
>being too wooled over to realize 90% of the shit that was done over rice last year was PR posturing
>being too fucking stupid to see that no one is raising any kind of fuss at all over these pictures of hardy's incident
>still not understanding how the world works

i feel sorry for you m8
>>
>>63374129
And you see nothing wrong with hitting your mom?

Ladies and gentlemen, Cowboys fans.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (93 KB, 634x341) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
93 KB, 634x341
>>63374094
>>
>>63373943
greggg my man, jerry here, keep hittin dem bitches
>>
>>63374113
AND Dez AND Scandrick, our three best players, I can tell you're a casual because you don't have the cowboys roster memorized or who's injured
>>
File: domestic.jpg (58 KB, 620x651) Image search: [Google]
domestic.jpg
58 KB, 620x651
>>
>>63374129
he hit his mom? LEL
>>
>>63374152
Is my mom a unstable crack head or is she a nice stable person that doesn't try to hurt me?

This is very important.
>>
File: 6351.jpg (88 KB, 680x548) Image search: [Google]
6351.jpg
88 KB, 680x548
>>63374111
>hey i can't refute the facts so i'll associate this guy's argument with a really fucking stupid viewpoint...what should i use?
>oh i know, i'll make it seem like he doesn't think there's a real, documented problem with concussions, that'll help me cope with being wrong!
>>
>>63374152
>"hitting" his mom

OMG LOOK HOW BADLY HE BEAT HER!!! WOMAN BEATER!!(sarcasm)
>>
>>63374148
of course its posturing

they are hoping the nfl can get it under control

seriously, how old are you? 14?
>>
>>63374134
>double jeopardy

you can't be this fucking stupid

that only applies to legal proceedings, of course your employer can fire you for committing a crime even if you were already punished by the justice system

even if you were found not guilty your employer can still fire your ass

no other employers in this country cut their employees as much slack in regards to criminal activities as does the NFL

any average person who gets arrested gets fired, doesn't get unemployment, can't pay rent, gets evicted, and then they are fucked for life

NFL players can literally do whatever they want and they get meaningless suspensions
>>
>>63374180
gregg my man, punch them hoes
>>
>>63374179
You have a point
>>63374186
18+
>>
>>63374152
>i'll take "forming an opinion with half the facts, or being an SJW" for $400, alex
>>
>>63374201
and if the nfl doesn't and keeps making money you can bet your ass they will keep sponsoring it anyway just like they continued to last year and this year

they do not give a shit and will only respond or make statements to cover their own asses and try to disassociate themselves from the nfl

they rely on total idiots like you to actually believe they are disassociating themselves and continue to support their products because they can release a public statement, when in reality the checks were never in danger of stopping in the first place

carry on based retardbro, carry on
>>
>>63374217
>no other employers in this country cut their employees as much slack in regards to criminal activities as does the NFL

maybe your clock-in jobs at department stores

i work for a billion dollar mortgage lender and i don't know a single originator in the company that hasn't been arrested at least once during employment, myself included

but we all make them a shitload of cash so they make arrangements and sweep it under.

when your moving big bucks they're going to do whatever it takes to keep you moving it, NFL or otherwise.
>>
>>63374288
sponsors drop problem athletes all the time

its well documented that sponsors are concerned about domestic violence in the nfl... you just have to google it

are you greg hardy?
>>
Greg Hardy was the only person from the Panthers org to show up to D'Angelo Williams mom's funeral.
>>
>>63374174
NO

He gently moved his drug addict mom aside, his drug addict crack head mom called the cops because he wouldn't give her drug money, the media and /sp/ blows it out of proportion, out of jealousy, and calls him a woman beater

Very sad and pathetic!
>>
>white girl
>dating black guy

ASKED FOR IT
>>
>>63371628
First you burn the coal, then you pay the toll

Black guys lead to black eyes
>>
>>63374338
>not understanding the difference between your job and a public entertainer

its not like greg hardy is some no name guy making tons of money out of the publics eye
>>
>>63374397
>b-b-but he's a heartless monster that shows no compassion for human life

That speaks volumes about who he actually is deep down as not even Jerry went to the funeral or even acknowledged it to DeAngelo
>>
>>63374373
>personal endorsements are the same thing as endorsing the entire league
>personal endorsements give companies as much exposure as leaguewide endorsements
>companies seeking personal endorsements don't immediately replace a dropped player with another player in the same sport and likely on the same team

i give up, you're actually retarded.
>>
>posted on Reddit's NFL board during the Seahawks-Cowboys game that it was too bad that it wasn't Greg Hardy who got that hit that looked paralyzing, and not Ricardo Lockette
>also posted on there that it was a shame Steve Smith and Arian Foster had to tear their Achilles and not Greg Hardy
>got mass downvoted for it and people (mostly Cowboy fans) called me a piece of shit for wishing an injury to a player

>this news comes out today
>suddenly all cowboy fans on reddit's NFL board say "MAN I WISH I NEVER DEFENDED THIS GUY FUCK GREG HARDY"
>>
>>63374397
Yes,D'hall mention this on a interview after he was released by the Panthers

I like the team but fuck Gettlemen
>>
>>63371628
Because he can rush the passer.
>>
File: i didnt ask for this.jpg (129 KB, 543x469) Image search: [Google]
i didnt ask for this.jpg
129 KB, 543x469
I have given it a lot of thought and I still can't understand how and why so many guys these days are just so, SO pussified and pathetic. Is something in the water?

personal blog incoming

>move into the freshman dorms
>my roommate is a full on beta male feminist faggot, and of course a philosophy major as well
>try to along with him as best I can
>he literally cannot shut the fuck up about SJW 'issues', racism, and derides sports in general
>I thought he was going to faint when I told him I was a lifelong boxing/MMA fan
>Gets more mad about race bullshit than I do and I'm fucking half black
>I can tell he's intensely unhappy/lonely, I try to school him on picking up girls and get nothing but feminist rhetoric and "girls arent like that wah wah wah"
>This fucking guy actually tells me he would never make a girl give him a BJ because it's disrespectful to her
>Bitchboy finally brings a semi qt back to the dorm, I think "thank god, he will get sprung on this hoe and stfu"
>I tell them they are free to drink any of my booze in the freezer slip him a flash drive full of The Weeknd, and go out with my boys to give them privacy. Tossing him literally the slowest, easiest underhand pitch imaginable
>The kek somehow blows it, doesn't even get a kiss, I come back to nonstop whining
>>
>>63374449
Why the fuck would Jerry Jones go? He doesn't even know Williams.
>>
File: thumb.gif (736 KB, 200x124) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
736 KB, 200x124
>>63374424
>>
>>63374467
sponsors are why the panthers got rid of hardy
>>
>>63374433
the point is there are plenty of employers that give as much leash as the NFL as it relates to arrests, which is what i was responding to. has nothing to do with the line of work itself.

unless of course you're trying to argue baseball or basketball is tougher on its athletes. in that case fucking top kek.
>>
File: 1446429518108.jpg (54 KB, 406x802) Image search: [Google]
1446429518108.jpg
54 KB, 406x802
>>63374470
>going to plebbit
>>
>>63374495
>not knowing who the true Jerry in the NFL is

Protip faggot, one played in the NFL and the other didn't
>>
>>63374467
>its well documented that sponsors are concerned about domestic violence in the nfl... you just have to google it
>hurrrrr youre retarded
great post senpai
>>
>>63374481
shut the fuck up you virgin
>>
File: 1424834215602.jpg (132 KB, 437x368) Image search: [Google]
1424834215602.jpg
132 KB, 437x368
>>63374481
>enough.png
>I find the chick he was with in the hallway a few days later, bring her to a party
>We have a good time and I bring her back to the dorm
>Rail the fuck out of her while he's studying gay ass Kant in our common room
>After we're done I make her go naked into the common room to get us some water
>He never mentions it ever, and hardly says more than two words to me for the rest of the semester

I hope he learned a lesson, but probably not. Thinking about that gives me a weird feeling of guilt and pity

Pussy game was mediocre as hell too.
>>
>>63374512
but you do understand the differences between the jobs right? as it is relevant
>>
>>63374509
which ones? link? i just tried to google it and found nothing. help me out?
>>
>>63374539
Well, seeing as we're talking about a Cowboys player, I was thinking Jerry Jones because he's the owner of the Cowboys.
>>
File: Doubt.jpg (3 KB, 239x128) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.jpg
3 KB, 239x128
>>63374160
>Scandrick
>One of the three best Cowboys players
>>
>hit woman
>k suspended
>10 years later, a picture of a bruise comes out
>LYNCH HIM

Like what does a blind NFL fan think of this whole situation. Literally nothing has changed from their perspective.
>>
>>63374481
>>63374579
jesus christ just stop with your story. you're fucking cringeworthy, you fucking permavirgin
>>
>>63374555
>>63374555
Philo major detected.

What did the philosophy major say to the engineering major?
Do you want fries with that?
>>
>>63374596
its not relevant to the point the original poster i was responding to was making.

>no other employers in this country cut their employees as much slack in regards to criminal activities as does the NFL

>any average person who gets arrested gets fired, doesn't get unemployment, can't pay rent, gets evicted, and then they are fucked for life

i was pointing out that that is simply not true.
>>
>>63374629
Oh what's that? You show yourself off to be some alpha male half black stud, and you just happen to be an engineering major as well?

What a surprise.
>>
File: 1435802589735.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1435802589735.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>63374160
>If you don't obsess over the Cowboys, you're a casual
>Orlando Scandrick is one of your best players
>>
ITT: "Well he's black which means he's a worthless criminal, but on the other hand he beat the shit out of a woman which means he cant be all bad"
>>
>>63374604
well they didnt let him go because he cant play.... it was clearly a PR move
>>
>>63374615
seeing is believing i guess
>>
>>63374611
>>63374666
Hes the best cowboys cb since Deion you fucking casual
>>
>>63374548
we already covered all the PR posturing that was done last season over rice and peterson, while establishing that the local radisson sponsor in minnesota and proctor and gambles cancer partnership were the only things actually suspended.

no other sponsor did shit outside of shaking a finger at the NFL, and i'm pretty sure radisson quietly re-established their sponsorship with the vikings this season anyway.

the NFL also went on as planned with the breast cancer campaign PG pulled out of.

so if you're talking about all this shit, i dont need to cover it twice, but i did anyway for you.

writing letters of concern is not the same thing as actually pulling sponsorships. not even close.
>>
>>63374288
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/09/16/anheuser-busch-sponsor-statement-nfl-ray-rice-greg-hardy-adrian-peterson/15728397/

"We are disappointed and increasingly concerned by the recent incidents that have overshadowed this NFL season. We are not yet satisfied with the league's handling of behaviors that so clearly go against our own company culture and moral code," Anheuser-Busch said in a statement to USA TODAY Sports.

ect
>>
>>63374704
Seeing as the secondary has been shit since Deion left, that's not really saying much.
>>
>>63374689
It was Gettlemen decision
>>
>>63374719
Yeah. Them pulling out sponsorship was a huge blow to the nfl.
>>
>>63374709
>writing letters of concern is not the same thing as actually pulling sponsorships. not even close.
PG pulled, Raddison pulled, im sure dozens of others have also

if the situtation doesnt get fixed others will also
>>
>>63374740
right, due to the fact that the PR was toxic
>>
File: thisisspider2ybanana.jpg (32 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
thisisspider2ybanana.jpg
32 KB, 180x250
>>63374719
>MFW Coors takes their place
>>
>>63374750
dont fix the problem and they will
>>
>>63374689
interesting. any links to panthers sponsors "voicing concern"?

i bet i can find 100 links to pissed off panther fans about letting him go for every one you find from a sponsor "voicing concern" (read: not actually stopping cash)
>>
>>63374738
With Byron Jones and Scandrick patrolling the secondary and Randy Gregory(young Demarcus Ware) healthy the cowboys would have the #1 defense in the NFL and with a healthy Romo and Dez we'd have the #1 ranked offense to boot, like I said count your blessings for fluke injuries
>>
>pay a guy millions of dollars to manhandle and attempt to paralyze other men
>get outraged when he bumps into a woman
>>
>>63374752
>dozens of others

link please? tried to google and found nothing. help me out?
>>
>>63374808
>mfw 12 year olds post on 4chan

domestic violence is not attractive for coors either
>>
>>63374752
let it be,all companies are hypocrites and to think money can control everything they owned.

Corporatism needs to be locked down and criticized hard for being the assholes they truly are
>>
>>63374844
sure thing senpai

google.com
>>
>>63374816
>this guy actually think there aren't a billion beer companies lining up to take that spot from AB
>he doesn't think AB is fully aware of that and is just trying to posture themselves away from the NFL while still running 10 ads per game
>>
>>63374839
I seriously can't tell if you're false flagging as a Cowboys fan or if Cowboys fans are seriously this delusional.
>>
>>63374816
No they won't. They'll release more statements strongly urging the nfl to stop to appease idiots that think writing letters will change anything.
>>
>>63374823
who cares, 100 fans arent worth one sponsor

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/09/16/anheuser-busch-sponsor-statement-nfl-ray-rice-greg-hardy-adrian-peterson/15728397/

use your brain to think about how companies felt about greg hardy
>>
>>63374867
so you've got nothing and your entire argument is personal feelings.

good. dunno why it took you so long to admit that.
>>
>>63374881
see >>63374845
>>
>>63374886
see >>63374752
>>
>>63374890
>use your brain to think about how companies felt about greg hardy

im seeing a million sponsored ads throughout nfl games and nothing but a revenue pool that is growing at an insane rate every year.

my brain is telling me that they dont give a shit about greg hardy.

are you using yours?
>>
>>63374933
see>>63374912
see>>63374933
see>>63374912
>>
>>63374908
im not your mom, you can use google, i already gave 2 examples, im sure there have been others

>it wont happen
>heres 2 examples
>w w well i demand more
i dont care fuck off
>>
>>63374790
If I was the GM,I would still hold him as a franchise tag despite PR "toxic". I would need an all-star PR group to deal with Hardy situation better. I wish we shouldn't take Jonathan Martin in our team.

The Media is full slander and lies,never take them for granted.
>>
>>63374663
>>63374663
Nope, I'm not very good at math. I got my degree in kinesiology and now work at a sports rehab center.

Sorry my story triggered you so badly though. Is that you Ethan?
>>
File: no more.jpg (2 KB, 73x95) Image search: [Google]
no more.jpg
2 KB, 73x95
>>63374946
>the sponsors say they care
>DEY DONT CARE
>some pull ads
>DEY DONT CARE

and again with the "guyz da revenue is good now and it will never ever change in the fufure"

right

i bet the NO MORE ads come back... but those probably dont exist to you either...
>>
>>63375021
They were back last week, do you even watch football?
>>
>>63374962
but i did use google. i went through 5 pages of results and found nothing but the same two, one of which was strictly a local suspension in the twin cities and the other was a charity partnership that didn't affect the actual charity campaign in any way.

the next closest thing is nike pulling AP jerseys in 1 (one) store in minnesota.

how you can't see these as token PR moves along with these dumbass letters is beyond me. the money is the biggest indicator that they will never stop pouring money into the league and are just pandering to loudmouth crybabies that just gobble this shit right up.
>>
>>63375021
who pulled ads? link please? i tried to google and found nothing. help me out?

>no more ads

give me a fucking break you limp dicked piece of shit. you honestly can't see that these are there to fucking cater to people like you. jesus christ. you are a lost fucking cause.
>>
>>63375021
I guess it's mission accomplished with those ads, they actually duped brainless morons like you into believing the NFL and its sponsors actually give a fuck
>>
>>63375149
Those ads are so stupid
>*sniffles*
>*breathes deeply*
>*coughs*
>*zoom in on face, eyes red about to cry*
>cut to black
>text appears
>"NO MORE"

so fucking stupid
>>
File: why.gif.mov.mp3.ogg.png.jpg (674 B, 8x13) Image search: [Google]
why.gif.mov.mp3.ogg.png.jpg
674 B, 8x13
>>63375021
>2kb
>>
File: 1445709512057.gif (987 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445709512057.gif
987 KB, 500x375
>>63375223
>just regular bytes

I didnt even know this was possible
>>
I keep hearing comparisons between this and Ray Rice, and all the bawling about Rice not having a job when Hardy does.

You know why?

Hardy's still young. Rice is not only getting to the age where teams take RBs out back to give them the Ol' Yeller, but his YPC his last season was 3.1.

Some teams get that much out of their 2nd and 3rd strong scrub RBs. And those are dime a dozen.
>>
File: 231124123123123.jpg (26 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
231124123123123.jpg
26 KB, 1000x562
>>63375204
>rubs hands together
>looks up at god
>stares a camera with bloodshot eyes
>heavy exhale
>NO MO
>ad campaign of the year

bravo goodell
>>
Ray Lewis killed a guy and won a Super Bowl
>>
>>63375426
>no mo fall guys
>>
>who cares if the athletes are criminals
>who cares about head injuries
>boxing is making tons of money right now, nothing needs to change
LOL
>>
>>63375498
What are you trying to say
>>
>>63375498
if boxing had legitimate heavyweights with personalities it would be just as popular as it used to be

not to mention comparing the NFL to boxing is pretty fucking stupid in the first place
>>
>>63375479
-and- got a statue.
>>
>>63375498
But boxing is pure shit right now and may never recover. Football at least has some life left.
>>
>>63375479
only white on black violence matters

fucking newtripfaggots on my /sp/ i swear
>>
File: 1446595270134.png (244 KB, 272x418) Image search: [Google]
1446595270134.png
244 KB, 272x418
>mfw despite getting beat multiple times the dumb whore still somewhat defends him\

I just can't force myself to feel sorry for someone like this.
>>
>coked out whore running her mouth and attacking a man 3 times her size
>wont stop or shut the fuck up
>she gets knocked down a few times
>Hardy himself called 911

people acting like he beat the shit out of her, just beta sjws on the internet who love to be outraged
>>
>>63372095
>strangled her
>no bruises on her neck
>>
Serves her right, burn the coal pay the toll.
>>
>>63375629

>internet
>new

ayylmao newfriend
>>
This entire thread is a gaping fedora the size of a hallway. Greg Hardy is scum.
>>
>>63376818
are you being ironic
>>
>>63376818
He is but no one should go to jail or be suspended for the 2nd time for the same thing just because they're scum
>>
>>63376818
lol
>>
File: 1441321381463.jpg (500 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441321381463.jpg
500 KB, 1600x1000
>>63376818
>>
Not even remotely as bad as I was expecting. He obviously just shoved her against the wall or something. If he actually let them hands go this hoe would be Christy Mack status
>>
have you guys noticed how weird it is that girls have vaginas and boys have penises
>>
>>63373077
To be fair, the NFL shouldn't have had to deal with Hardy, because he should have been put in jail.
>>
>>63377224
yeah this hardy's job is to overpower and physically dominate other grown men who are in just as good of physical shape as him if he actually beat a bitch she'd be dead
>>
>>63377314
why? because some cokehead came to his house and wouldn't leave so he restrained her until the cops (who he called) showed up?
>>
that guy who got rekt by tom brady 30-6?
>>
>>63377497
you're thinking of brandon weeden
>>
>>63377481
Clearly he was just "restraining" her based on the photos, and the death threats were only to calm her down, and he don't need no stinkin' permits for those guns.
>>
Concussion ball is the worst. One of these days they're gonna open OJ's brain and find he had CTE too.
>>
File: 1380085980723.jpg (48 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
1380085980723.jpg
48 KB, 599x400
>>63377548
>thinking anyone should need a permit to own a gun
>>
>>63377539
weeden doesnt play on defense and give up 30pts

which is a lot
>>
>>63377548
You dont need a permit to own a gun in North Carolina you nogun faggot
>>
>>63377608
hardy was the only player on the cowboys D who didn't get BTFO that game
>>
>>63377606
Agreed. It's better to let everyone have a gun, including convicted felons, because no one ever uses guns for the wrong reasons.
>>
File: 1422167288151.gif (686 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
1422167288151.gif
686 KB, 200x179
>>63377548
>gun permits

Not every state has them, also stay beta.
>>
>>63377548
the photos are literally nothing, you can get that falling down one time. she claimed he choked her but there's nothing on her neck. She was literally on coke and broke into his house
>>
>>63377628
I'm glad you have come to your senses.
>>
>>63377628
Keep licking them boots statist
>>
>>63377608
he does play on offense and went 3 and out like 8 times in a row
>>
>>63377628
gun permits sure do deter a lot od people like convicted felons who have a history of breaking the law.
>>
File: GB2POL.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
GB2POL.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>63373543
fuck off stormweenie the CTE from concussions have ruined this poor proud black mans life
>>
>>63377628
reddit is here
>>
>>63377668
Fuck off weeb
>>
>>63371681
desu senpai when a guy makes 4 million a year even a klanswoman would overlook race senpai baka
>>
>>63377628
>lets ban guns to stop violence
>law abiding citizens give up firearms
>criminals continue to be criminals
>oops lol
>>
File: 1422563755977.gif (873 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1422563755977.gif
873 KB, 350x262
>>63377628
Is this nigga for real?
>>
>>63377646
don't argue logic with these people they're still convinced the women they let walk all over them will one day love them
>>
File: weeb on a weeb site.png (323 KB, 600x811) Image search: [Google]
weeb on a weeb site.png
323 KB, 600x811
>>63377685
gb2 /r/sports normie
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.