[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT to like basketball and the NBA but I don't want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1443918439924.jpg (19 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1443918439924.jpg
19 KB, 300x299
I WANT to like basketball and the NBA but I don't want to be a cuk.

How do I enjoy basketball to the fullest without giving in to the BBC?
>>
nba is not basketball lmao
>>
you just watch the fucking game and not think about every guy on the courts dick? Why would you even make this thread?
>>
>>63369938
You are gay son.
>>
>>63369967
This. But it's a bait thread so the answer is
>american sports
>avoiding BBC
You were born a kuck
>>
Shaq has an average sized penis apparently
>>
File: 1446480930202.jpg (28 KB, 329x442) Image search: [Google]
1446480930202.jpg
28 KB, 329x442
>>63370114
>ywn get Canadian cock cu ckolded by superior maple dick
>>
>>63369938
watch big 10 basketball
>>
>>63369938
just watch college basketball.
Polite white guys who are nice to the refs drain 3's all day. Its really the only place they can be successful. unless of course youre scal.
>>
>>63370114
Its prob like a good 7" long but just tiny because he's goliath-huge. I doubt its ever held him back
>>
>>63370114
well yea anon, just cause youre a huge person doesnt mean youll have a big dick. out of all the Hominiaes, gorillas have some of the smallest dicks
>>
I like watching Steph Curry a lot because he's real good and he's a very light black.
>>
>>63369938
I really wish people on this site would learn what kek means...
>>
>>63369938
I don't think many Brits play basketball mate, shouldn't be too hard to avoid the BIG BRITISH COCK
>>
>>63370269
kek
>>
Basketball is shit because of all the stoppage time. The game is having a nice flow youre enjoying it when all of a sudden theres a foul and freethrows, or theres a timeout. And ofcourse the 4th quarter's last minute lasts 20minutes. Its just unwatchable.
>>
Be a fan of a team or state that's racist. So be a pacers fan.
>>
Watch euro
>>
>>63369953
Lmao neither is Romania faget
>>
>>63370397
'No'
>>
>>63369938
nba sucks

theres 3 good teams
>>
File: Rolling-Stones_5876f.jpg (245 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Rolling-Stones_5876f.jpg
245 KB, 2197x1463
>>63370278

British people really are some of the ugliest people on the planet

second only to the native australian and the nubian
>>
>>63369938
support the spurs?
>>
Follow the Heat, we have 3 maybe 4 white guys. I still can't tell if Tyler Johnson is white or not
>>
>>63369938
>without giving in to the BBC?

People want to do this?
>>
Agressively support white players and Europeans
>>
the joke is odd and unfunny, and the idea of you actually being that much of a bitch as to not enjoy things because of penis size of people who engage in it is beta to the highest degree, im sorry you are a follower and not a pack dog
>>
>>63369938
Just cheer for LeBron, he has a baby dick
>>
>>63381033
the fascination with penises was funny to an extent, but it really isn't clever at all, what hhaaaappppeeennneed to all the assholes who were actually funny
>>
>>63370367
this

it's fun to play casually though
>>
>>63381244
naw if you play for real, not just throwing up ugly js at some metal net having hoop, and you played on a team it wouldnt seem so stupid that they take those breaks. basketball is goat, and has a lot of running, dudes be having heart attacks without those breaks.
>>
>>63370114
wow he must really feel insecure about that, I know I would. Just imagine the expectation chicks have and then how disappointing an average dick would look on him. Damn. I wonder how that tall ass asian feels must be truly horrible.
>>
>>63381255
I played for real in the youth league. Time breaks are fine, basketball requires decent stamina, far more than futsal and other court sports. It's the fouls and free-throws (thanks to broken foul limit) that are annoying.
>>
>>63381294
yea it could be better, but after football season, it really is not as bad as it could be. going to the games live is tight too. it doesnt take the whole day and its mostly people just chillin watching the game without drunk shenanigans.
>>
>>63370367
Nice proxy m8.
Everyone knows Lithuania is the eurofag Indiana.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.