[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is his son autistic? I'll quote a based argie "ya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
Is his son autistic? I'll quote a based argie

"ya esta grande el pendejo para ir en carrito"
>>
Once he starts walking there'll be no excuse for sucking those breasts. Will you walk, anon?
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 1285x181) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 1285x181
>>63368396
literally dying la's
>>
I want to suck those tits
>>
hmm I dont remember antonella's boobs so big what happened? that kid must still be sucking them
>>
>>63368447
>what is pregnancy
>>
He's just a fat midget like his parents.
>>
>>63368460

boobs get bigger after ppregnancy but not that big. Also are those autism shoes in Messi?
>>
I was still riding in one of those until I was like 4
>>
Look at that smug fucker
He's sucking on those titties all day and he's gonna rub it in too
>>
nothing hotter than a woman's tits swelling up after pregnancy desu
>>
>>63368396
>ya esta grande el pendejo para ir en carrito
I fucking kek'd because that was word for word exactly my thought as I just saw the image.
>>
is that knotts berry farm?
>>
>>63368605

He seems to like coming to American theme parks

makes sense, less chance of being mobbed by people constantly
>>
>>63368626
>>63368605
no, it's Port Aventura
>>
>>63368523
My wife's went up two full cup sizes for each baby she had. We stopped at two, but man, any more and she would have had to have all her bras custom made.
>>
>>63368396
>those tittays
omnomnomnom
>>
>>63368642
didn't know Europeans were into the whole western motif
>>
>>63368642
hey i was there
remember walking like a zombie after taking both rides
>>
Daily "Is Messi autistic?" thread
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.webm (393 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.webm
393 KB, 720x480
>>63368890
'no'
>>
Well at least we know Messi didn't get keked. Definitely his kid
>>
That bitch fine as wine
>>
some argentines don't really feel messi wife.

Don't know why really. She looks great imo
>>
>>63368396
tits
>>
would bang like drum desu senpai
>>
>>63370511
Literally no one talks about antonella outside of this website, I've never heard her voice and all I know about her is from Messi and his social media
>>
Also, the kid just turned 3 years old this week. He looks big but he's still a baby
>>
>>63368396
Fuck. She's so hot.

She's like my dream type of girl, curvy latina with a cute face
>>
>>63368396
holy shit did antonella get a boobjob?
>>
>>63372317
She's pregnant
>>
>ywn be Messi
>>
>>63368685

pics?
>>
>>63368396
Is Antonella getting fatter or did her tits grow?

Would berry my dick
>>
>>63368396
holy shit, she's got a great pair of tits desu senpai
>>
>>63368492
the only fat part of Antonella are her tits and ass.
>>
>>63372332
A third time? Goddamn, he IS the fucking GOAT.
>>
>>63370451
tip
fucking
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 630x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 630x481
pump him full of steroids and autism meds and he'll be ready to lit up la liga just like papa
>>
If he is 1.69, she must be 1.60. Without legs and head she is like 60cm. My 20cm dick would penetrate in 1/3 of her torso.
>tfw no small latina chick
>>
Antonella needs to be milked
>>
How's that autism going spuh?
>>
>>63368396

Of course he is. And its quite expected given that his father is a dwarf that needed extensive HGH injections just to grow to be 5' 7'.
>>
>>63371726
Something about Messi's kid being described as big for his age that is making me piss my pants in laughter
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.