[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know that your team sucks when the MVP is so fat he has to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
You know that your team sucks when the MVP is so fat he has to rip the jersey. Stop drinking slizzurp/lean and you won't have the munchies.
>>
File: no_its_too_small_mommy.jpg (55 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
no_its_too_small_mommy.jpg
55 KB, 640x359
>>63336827
>>
>>63336827
Sizzurp doesn't give you the muchies.
>>
Thank you based Lebron. The sleeves are garbage.

Just because the 'new face' is a skinny pussy doesn't mean everyone has to fucking wear sleeves.
>>
>>63336861

I laughed at the caption.

Then I saw the pic and laughed even harder.
>>
File: fat_ass_drankin_sizzurp.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fat_ass_drankin_sizzurp.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
>>63337030
You sure about that little nigga? I wish it was true but Keef would have to disagree with that statement.
>>
>>63338054
>>63336978
>>
>>63338054
Is that Andy Milonakis or someone's grandma?
>>
>>63338105
Yeah that's Andy the manlet. He makes fat ass keef look skinny. In reality
>>
>>63337030
maybe if he didn't wear such a tight jersey, he wouldn't have that problem. what a baby move to do on national TV. it's always about being the center of attention with this nig
>>
>>63338105

thats young sachi to you homo
>>
File: LebronJames.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
LebronJames.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>63338291
This is what he thinks he looks like. Trying to get attention for ripping a kids shirt.
>>
>>63338291
Then it'd be baggy.

Sleeves are garbage. The League just wants jerseys for the skinny kids to buy without looking stupid.
>>
Glad he did this. Sleeves in basketball are for fat kids and college players in the 90s.
>>
File: T.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
T.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>63338317
>young sachi
He kinda looks like an overweight girl.
>>
I blame Steph Curry
>>
>>63338457
If you think that Lebron is so great why doesn't he just not wear a fucking jersey and man up.
>>
>Having sleeved jerseys
most meme thing in existence
>>
File: lebron (1).jpg (429 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
lebron (1).jpg
429 KB, 683x1024
>Tearing the meme sleeves
>wearing shorter shorts

Is he the hero?
>>
>>63336827
Sleeved Jerseys are the most beta shit I've seen in Sports. Doesn't look comfy at all.
>>
Good, they look fucking horrible. NBA needs to stop forcing that shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.