[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5-0 bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 500x500
5-0 bitch
>>
lmao watching basetball while canadian its like you want to watch your wife have sex with black men
>>
no one cares, fuck off kek
>>
>regular season babbies

Get back to me when you faggots win a playoff series.
>>
>>63335242
this, who gives a shit.
>>
>>63335224
>>63335241
>>63335259
Idk why beta faggots always get offended when they see the raptors mentioned lmao

Like damn get laid it's not that hard, just close your eyes nigga turn off the computer HAHAHAHAH
>>
File: Glasses guy.jpg (40 KB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
Glasses guy.jpg
40 KB, 211x203
>October NBA

You aren't even considered contenders Canada.
>>
>>63335314
Are you a bot or can you only post in dated catchphrases?
>>
>>63335140
holy shit how the hell did yall beat the thunder
>>
>2015
>Caring about the NBA before February

absolutelydisgusting.gif
>>
Great win as a Pistons fan I am happy for the Raptors. I think they need to stay focused. Hopefully the players stay humble.
>>
>>63335446
>toronto
>humble

not the 70s anymore toronto the good is long dead
>>
Additions of Carroll, Scola and Biyombo were huge for this team. Plus it helps not having Vasquez turning the ball over 4 times a game.
>>
>>63335364
Lowry hit a big 3 and gave them momentum

Followed by Westbrook and durant choking

>>63335446
Ayy how the fuck is Drummond averaging nearly a 20/20
>>
>>63335461
Hahaha I mean shit city is the Mecca of Pop Culture and Drake is making a lot of noise but trust me I saw the 2000s Pistons and Raptors. Saw the Pistons suck the last 6 years. You saw how bad the Raptors were in the 2000s enjoy this and revel in it.
>>
>>63335501
Drummond is just unstoppable. Big and Quick. He only needs to build his offensive game. Centers cannot outbox him. He is quick and agile.
>>
>>63335501
I am happy Jonas is balling for the Raptors. Ujiri is doing a great job with the Raptors. I like how they play as a team.
>>
Theres already been 5 games?
>>
>>63335607
Yeah.
>>
Toronto will suck big time during the heart of the season. They aren't any good.
>>
>>63335140
>regular season

You would think Raptor fags wouldn't get too excited about the reg season. Because they always start off well, fade late, then get bounced in the first round.
>>
who /dinosaurchampionship/ here?
>>
>>63335656
>>63335728

>better ball movement
>better on defence, challenging more shots
>Carroll, Scola and Biyombo added for defensive depth
>Lowry and Derozan in their prime
>Valanciunas rounding out his game

Respectfully disagree with you, m8s.
>>
>>63335224
have fun watching furpuck faggot
>>
>>63335790
all white Canadians will
>>
WE OUT HERE
>>
AYYYYYYYYYY81
>>
Who RBL here still?
>>
Is Val better than Tristan?
>>
>>63336255
Thompson is a better rebounder and defender
Valanciunas is way better at scoring and he's not overpaid
>>
File: ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif (3 MB, 360x208) Image search: [Google]
ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif
3 MB, 360x208
>>
File: artest being artest.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
artest being artest.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>63339344
>>
Warriors checking in, non unbeatens are mad but can't wait for this finals match up
>>
How based is it that we finally have someone from Toronto on the team who's actually good and contributes.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.