[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need help, are the Panthers 7-0 or 6-1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1446667271467.gif (15 KB, 648x349) Image search: [Google]
1446667271467.gif
15 KB, 648x349
Guys I need help, are the Panthers 7-0 or 6-1?
>>
6-1
>>
7-0 soon to be 8-0
>>
Essentially 0-7 since every team they've played has had a quality loss
>>
t b h the Colts beat them, but there was way too much fucking refball and that fucked them. Seriously if you need a kicker to win a game you're a piece of shit. But I think they will beat the Packers and be 7-1. Cam is like a younger,more athletic Payton. And Payton beat the Packers so the Panthers will beat the Packers.
>>
I really wish I could explain why I find this Carolina is 6-1 thing so damn funny.
>>
Is Ted Ginn elite?
>>
>>63333777
i hope no one thinks this guy is an actual fan
>>
>>63336930
I'm pretty sure Sneak is a Packers fan.
>>
>>63333125

7-0. They could be 7-1 soon if they play that badly again
>>
File: 81975-02c9e.jpg (39 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
81975-02c9e.jpg
39 KB, 580x386
>>63336751
Peyton is white, so it doesn't feel as bad.

>thinks Rodgers will have 2 bad weeks

newton is a nigger.

The gunslinger will shoot a nigger on site

Pic related
>>
File: ImRightFgt.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
ImRightFgt.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>63333777

quadtrips confirms!
>>
>>63336751
>implying the refs didn't totally favor the Colts in the 4th quarter

Cam iced the game on a first down run with like 4 minutes left but the refs called the shittiest hold on Greg Olsen ever. And that 4th down non-catch?

The refs wanted to keep the game interesting, and they almost let the >clots win
>>
>>63340710
Aaron Rodgers gets shut down by good defense. He isn't unstoppable.

Superman is unstoppable against bad defenses, which the Packers have
>>
6-1 on their way to redeeming 18-1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.