[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching this 30 for 30, what a fucking C UCK >Mac would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Watching this 30 for 30, what a fucking C UCK

>Mac would go to the city hall after black players had been arrested and accost the white leadership, telling them that they were the reason players were arrested.
>Mac told them they were the problem and they had to change, that the players were good kids and that the city would need to learn how to deal with black people

Direct quote
>the white man needs to realize that he has put the black man in this situation. that he has pinned him down and benefited from his pain.

Nearly all of those players were arrested for some form of assault
>>
>>63332656

He's right generally.
>>
Also
>his black QB got his daughter pregnant.
>>
>>63332726
I'm sure those niggers didn't do anything and were minding their own business. Not chomping out and getting into fights.
>>
>>63332757

I said generally. Do you know what being born into poverty does to a social group? Excusing violence is not the answer but GENERALLY he is correct.
>>
>>63332730
he was Samoan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sal_Aunese
>>
>>63332777
You know there's plenty of stupid and poor white people, right? Just because you're a white dude doesn't mean the government sends you a new yacht every year.
>>
>>63332777
so basically what you're saying it's the white man's fault that blacks are committing crime in America instead of Africa
>>
>>63332777
Poor southern white here. Poverty is no excuse. Family was dirt poor, first in my family to make it to college ever. With no financial help either from family either clearly.

Fuck off with that garbage.
>>
>>63332838
>>63332831
>>63332809
Jesus, I bet you people think white privilege is a "myth" too.
>>
>>63332961
>being a kek

top jej m8
>>
>>63332838

He says generally and you counter with a single example. I'm from a poor single parent household and while I put myself through college just like you, the majority of people I grew up with did not. One out of every ten poor people getting out of poverty means there's still 90% left over.
>>
ITT: people who hate on "self-starters" aks people who don't realize that without white privilege often time crime is more lucrative then maybe-existent dead end jobs.

Seriously, would you rather pray for a promotion to fry cook or go out there and hustle up some $$$? Then if you get caught with 0.2g of crack you go away for 5-15 while the whiteboy with 5g of cocaine-proper individually wrapped up in tiner size bags will get 1-2 years probation.... For his 3rd offense!

But yeah.... Sheeeeit. This is about Colorado football? Who fucking cares? They never did anything and Gary Barnett was prolly better at keeping criminals out of jail (call it a hunch)
>>
>>63333566
>never did anything

Well, except win a national championship and take part in two of college football's most memorable plays (5th Down and Miracle at Michigan).

I thought it was really good.
>>
>>63332656
>Mac told them they were the problem and they had to change, that the players were good kids and that the city would need to learn how to deal with black people

what the fuck
Boulder is a haven of Ivory Tower Liberals, always has been. They probably treated blacks who moved there in the 90s like Sweden treats its migrants today.
>>
>>63337715
Nope, they didn't. Ivory Tower liberals tend to be huge hypocrites on race.
>>
>>63337757
Exactly anon, Boulder's pretty shite when it comes to race. Most minorities usually transfer from CU within two years
>>
He's right though. If that mean's being a cuuck, then it's a compliment. There are more and more of whites waking up to the bullshit.

>>>/pol/
>>
He's right
>>
>>63337757
>>63337851

Did not figure this. I went up there quite a bit a few years ago and did see pretty much no blacks, but I figured the high cost of living there kept them out.

I thought, based on the types of people I was meeting and hanging with there, that they were all excepting of blacks -- despite the fact that they all seemed to be massive pussies who abhorred violence, even UFC
>>
>>63332656
>some form of assault

Almost all of them were misdemeanors. Dumb bar fights.
>>
>coach stands up for his black players
>this makes him a kek

grasping for meme straws
go back to /tv/
>>
>>63333566
If it is "white privilege" that allow us to succeed, how come asians, indians, and african immigrants turn to crime with less frequency than blacks, and even whites? Why do even poor hispanics who may not even know the language commit fewer crimes than blacks? Do they have white privilege too?
>>
>>63338033
Excusing niggers for being violent niggers makes him a c.uck. There is no excuse for being a violent piece of shit, especially when you are privileged enough to be attending a university free of charge.
>>
Black people really aren't so bad.
>>
>>63338059
>i didn't watch the documentary
>>
>>63338059
>black player gets into a fight
VIOLENT APE NIGGER
>white player gets into a fight
he didnu nuffin he good boy
>>
>>63338111
They should receive the same punishment. Whites can chimp out like niggers too, and should be dealt with accordingly.
>>
>>63338078
Live in a majority black neighborhood and say that. Some blacks are good, but most are shitty. It's just that most of the shitty ones don't meander far from the ghetto.
>>
>>63338146
>They should receive the same punishment.

but in reality, they don't.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.