[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get humiliated in away game >destroy the same opponent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Bayern-München-old-logo.png (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Bayern-München-old-logo.png
15 KB, 400x400
>get humiliated in away game
>destroy the same opponent at home

every time
>>
>>63328570
its allways the same
happenes like every 2nd cl seasion
>>
I fucking hate arsenal but there was some serious fucking refball involved in this.
>oh the players are complaining and saying there was a foul involved
>I guess i can trust them
Especially combined with the bayerndusel ref decisions, this is some extreme bullshit
I literally have no Idea which club is worse
>>
>>63329042
The hell are you on about? The handball?
>>
How many times has it happend in cl now?
Arsenal
Porto
Shaktar
etc..
>>
>>63329091
Barcelona maybe?
Though I wouldn't call a 3:2 a destruction.
>>
>>63329042
Delusion
>>
It's more like

>play a rough first game
>tacticool genius pep reads the opponent like a book and rekts them in the return leg
>>
>>63329091
Basel
>>
>>63328570
>get humiliated with unbiased refs
>destroy the same opponent once you've paid them off

every time
>>
>>63329135
Cant wait for Bayern in the CL final.
>get raped 0-4
>well, at least we have the second leg at home
>wait a second...
>god dammit
>>
>>63329070
Looked like torso/shoulder in TV.Still, I'm kinda pissed about the
>oh ok they shot a goal and players are celebrating for like 10 seconds now
>Wait the bayern players are complaining about handball?Oh I guess i can trust them.They are very credible footballers obsessed with fairplay when playing on the pitch
Im pretty sure the linesman only said "yeah g-guys its a foul actually" because the bayern players were "pressuring" him.
Its always the same fucking shit.
I didnt care who would win this game, but shit like this grinds my fucking gears because its always bayern that has the "luck" on their side.
Fucking disgusting
>>
>>63329147
Yummy, salty tears are delicious
>>
File: 1429645210055.png (1 MB, 1080x1061) Image search: [Google]
1429645210055.png
1 MB, 1080x1061
>>63328570
It's the german way to give them hope and then inflict the ultimate soul crushing despair and pain, it happened with Porto, it happened with Shaktar, it happened with Rome, it will definitely happen again, and Müller will laugh at their dreams.
>>
>>63329170
>Im pretty sure
Sounds credible.
>>
>>63329126
The 3-2 felt more like them saving some face.
>>
>>63329179
IT happened against Madrid right?
kek
>>
>>63329147
Have fun in the EL, arseshit.
>>
Not even a Bayern fan, but I'm just curious where all the Arsenlel shitposters are now saying the Bayern got BTFO and was gonna get BTFO again and that the EPL was a superior league because of the English CL performances vs the Germans.
>>
>>63329189
That was a CL semi-final, though
>>
>>63329091
Literally all shit clubs.They are ok, but not on par with bayern.Bayern losing to them away is the embarrassing thing here.

>>63329162
>bayern reaching cl final
lmao dude
>play barcelona/real mad in the semis
>get outplayed or raped by fast pace counters
>dont get refball because both spain teams pay more
Bayern is fucking flawed as soon as they play a team which isnt scared of them and gives them like the whole pitch to play on because all the players are defending in the box.
>>
>>63329170
It was clearly right off the hand/forearm

>Im pretty sure the linesman only said "yeah g-guys its a foul actually" because the bayern players were "pressuring" him.

get fucking real. not even a ref in a u-17 girls sunday league would get "pressured" into making a different decision by some big stronk bayern players

stay salty, also dirtmund is shit
>>
>>63329147
>unbiased refs
>literally allow one of the worst top flight strikes to score by pushing it in with both hands

your tears are delicious, lemme know how the EL goes
>>
File: 1365504465453.jpg (53 KB, 630x462) Image search: [Google]
1365504465453.jpg
53 KB, 630x462
>>63329262
>not even a ref in a u-17 girls sunday league would get "pressured" into making a different decision by some big stronk bayern players
>>
>>63329299
Its the south american fans that they'll have to worry about if they ever work overseas
>>
File: 12315176123.gif (397 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
12315176123.gif
397 KB, 245x138
>>63329246
>filename
>>
why can't poop handle the pressure of away games? he'd get destroyed in the pl desu senpai
>>
>>63329135
4 first team injuries weren't hard to exploit desu
>>
>>63329205
The ones that thought so stopped having hope for a good second leg performance when they found out Bellerin was injured.
>>
>>63329336
>he'd get destroyed in the pl desu senpai
This is literally the worst fucking premier lel season I have ever witnessed.Top sides are playing like shit.
I hate to say this, but bayern would cukk that league too.
>>
>>63329371
Meh I was wrong, I opened up an "Eternal Arsenal Thread". They're still there. I still have no clue why they have eternal threads, but I guess it's cooler than Tom Brady Spam.
>>
>>63329420
Because they have a lot of fans on the internet
>>
>>63329420
Because they need a containment thread
>>
>>63329456
Doesn't work, maybe a containment board would work better lol.
>>
>>63329170
you're a fag and you should feel bad.

you are also very wrong.
>>
>>63329170
lmao dirtmund customers are mad again
>>
Funny thing is that Bayern will get shrekt by Madrid again this year.

>be Bayern
>get absolutely FUCKED by a literal meme team (Arsenal) away from home
>play a hour of good football at home
>OMG BAYERN IS SO GOOD LEL

Lel wait until you face Madrid. I would say Barca, but Barca is even shitter.
>>
What about 2012 finals family
>>
File: draperio.jpg (10 KB, 215x276) Image search: [Google]
draperio.jpg
10 KB, 215x276
>>63329871
>get absolutely FUCKED by a literal meme team (Arsenal) away from home
>confirmed for not having watched the match with a functional brain
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.