[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does primetime suck so bad? I thought they had flex scheduling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why does primetime suck so bad? I thought they had flex scheduling. Why would anyone want to see an NFC East game for Sunday night and the Chargers on MNF for a second time this season?
>>
Cause the NFL knows you'd rather see 2 shit heaps from big markets than the Packers-Carolina game which will probably be at least a decent game with possible first round bye implications in the playoffs

NFC East is obviously the best division
>>
MNF is always shit since it's the only espn NFL game per week. It used to be a marquee matchup but now they (NBC/NFL) pour the money into SNF.

All my wiley friends are here on Monday night > Waitin' all day for Suuunday night
>>
Crazy how OP can see the future and knows what games will be exciting and competitive
>>
>>63321699

Wiley?
>>
SNF is always about what gets the best ratings

Cowboys/Eagles are a better draw than the Packers

MNF is always shit, I think the NFL secretly hates ESPN and does this to them as a result
>>
>>63321787
>teams with losing records
>>
To be honest Chargers/Bears sounds fucking hilarious for shitposting reasons.

Rivers and Cutler will bring the lulz
>>
>>63321919
It'll be a boring blowout with Bears fans moaning about losing and how bad it is to be a Bears fan as if the Browns don't exist.
>>
>>63321699

MNF is still miles better than the crapathon that Thursday Night Football is
>>
>>63322508
So nobody is allowed to complain about having a shit franchise except cleveland fans?
>>
>>63322508

As a Bears fan I won't complain because I gave up on those fucks before the season started.

I knew they were going to be utter shit and I wanted a goddamn 0-16 season so maybe something would be done at Halas Hall but they'll luck into 5 wins somehow and nothing will change until someone dies and a better owner gets into power
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.