[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Cus had lived for another ten years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Mike and Cus.jpg (417 KB, 1269x1268) Image search: [Google]
Mike and Cus.jpg
417 KB, 1269x1268
What if Cus had lived for another ten years?
>>
>>63314327
tyson would have never went so crazy. tyson didn't have much family and never a father figure. Cus was that. He would have dominated the sport more than he did. Cus died very early in his pro career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc
>>
>>63314382
Obviously. Literally everyone knows this by now on account of the multiple documentaries and movies on Mike Tyson's life. Which is why I didn't feel compelled to spell out who Cus DÁmato was in the OP, you stupid, fat piece of shit.

But what might his record have looked like for example?
>>
>>63314659
300-0 you fat aussie slimeball. go kick a aussie rules footy around you queer. done talking to you.
>>
It's a not so hidden secret that cus used to molest and blow Mike Tyson. Cus and Jim canton were known child molesters.

Every big boxing gym I've been to has known about it. Really don't know this has never made huge news.
>>
>>63314872

You've never set foot in a boxim gym - unless it was to find a bull for your fat wife.
>>
>>63315135
Nope. gleasons gym, wildcard in Hollywood. Freddie roach told me himself. I was shocked and thought he was kidding. But freddie don't lie. Cus was a known child molester. Google it yourself. It's the worst kept secret in boxing. The truth is the truth cunt. And I'm Italian so it really hurt me but I can't lie to myself
>>
>>63314327
Tyson would have avoided a lot of the stupid shit he did without him.
>>
>>63315751
You're saying Tyson was gay? Kek
>>
>>63314327
g
>>
>>63314327
domination
>>
>>63314327
Undefeated until Lennox Lewis got a shot in the later nineties. Holyfield and everyione else that came up in the nineties would have been destroyed by a disciplined Tyson.
>>
tyson fans have this weird thing where they believe cus tomato died and then tyson fell apart, which is not remotely true. all of tyson's "big" dominating wins came after tomato died.
>>
>>63319627
Wat?
>>
>>63318383
No I'm saying when mikentyson was a young man 13ish and lived up in the catskill mountains with cus cus molested him. I hate that it happened but it Sidon the boxing world it's the worst known secret that cus was a child molester
>>
>>63325147

thats kind of what this article says

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/2/11/7957523/mike-tyson-interview-history-background

although its a terrible piece of writing. makes it sound like he researched it for years but has come up with no concrete evidence of anything so he resorts to rumor and innuendo.
>>
Sugar Ray Leonards trainer also molested him.
>>
>>63330627
what was it about young tyson that boxing trainers found so irresistible?
>>
>>63330637
He had a strong thigh and bunda game in his youth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.