[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The streak ends with Johnny Football.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Where will you be when pussy pounder Johnny Football ends the streak of the Bengals? Heil Manziel.
>>
>>63308161
As a browns fan, I know this is impossible.
>>
>>63308192
Anything is possible my friend. Remember Eli v Brady in each SB? Eli proved that God does exist those days and that he was a Giants fan.
>>
>Browns throwing Manziel into the fire with 3 days to prepare
It's like they're setting him up to fail
>>
File: 1421299294802.jpg (89 KB, 396x294) Image search: [Google]
1421299294802.jpg
89 KB, 396x294
>>63308264
naw giants D line had an amazing game, and got them to that point in the season/game. eli just had a fluke play for the cheese ending.

btw no way does johnny shitball beat the bungles. is not happening. desu senpai
>>
>>63308264
God may exist, but he certainly isn't a browns fan
>>
GOATziel is going to lead the Browns to the SUPEROWL
Checkem
>>
Singles and the Browns win Thursday
>>
>>63308402
Winrar. Against all odds Lord Manziel will slay the orange cat and be known as the pussy pounder.
>>
>>63308161

Haden's out (concussion) so Green and/or Jones and/or Sanu will probably play mostly unchecked much of the night. Whitner's out, too. The Browns will likely be playing from behind the whole game, so Manziel might end up throwing something like 50 passes. That's at least a couple of guaranteed interceptions for the Bengals.

This game is a recipe for a absolute disaster for Cleveland.
>>
>>63308161

>>/pol/54973895
>>
>>63308338
>salty
>>
Johnny Memeziel
>>
>>63309235
not sure how I'd be salty. not a fan for any of the above mentioned.
>>
>>63308192
What are you talking about the browns normally always trade wins with the bungalos and it's dalton on primetime
>>
>Browns insist on playing their piece of shit Quarterback
>lose
>lose
>lose
>lose

>"OK JOHNNY FOOTBALL WE'LL GIVE YOU A SHOT, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST THE UNDEFEATED CINCINNATI BENGALS"
>lose

>drop Johnny Football
>continue playing bullshit Quarterback
>lose
>lose
>lose

And the cycle continues. Fucking piece of shit organization run by cowards who look for scapegoats in the Quarterbacks. Fire Pettine, he's fucking garbage
>>
>>63308312
Oh believe me my friend, there's no need to set up Johnny
>>
He's got a 94 rating on the year. He outdueled Mariota and had a 134 rating that day.

So they bench him.

Are the Browns retarded?
>>
File: 4710585755_68c8e753d3.jpg (28 KB, 488x321) Image search: [Google]
4710585755_68c8e753d3.jpg
28 KB, 488x321
>>63308161
Yeah and that will be the first step in the raven march back to the top of the AFC North
>>
Browns have to see what they've got with Manziel. This is a good chance. He's not being thrown into the fire. Second week of practising with the ones, and he's obviously improved his preparation from last year. McCown has been solid enough, and is the least of the Brown's worries, but with this season gone, they got to see if there's any hope in building around jhonny foosball.

Haden out is no real loss. Possibly the most overrated player in the NFL.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1165x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1165x874
>>63308161
Is he more likely to get pulled over for drunk driving after a humiliating loss or a triumphant win?
>>
>>63318635
>He's not being thrown into the fire
>2nd start of the season
>leading one of the least talented offenses in the league
>away against an undefeated top 3 team in the league
I wanted to attach the picture of a cartoon dog saying "this is fine" in a house that's on fire but I don't think I have it saved.
>>
>>63315586
pffffffhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 413625 (2).png (618 KB, 580x565) Image search: [Google]
413625 (2).png
618 KB, 580x565
>>63318811
>double dubs
>Browns confirmed to continue being the Browns
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.