[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's more invisible on important games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
who's more invisible on important games?
>>
>le free kicks man
>>
>>63306537
w-which one
>>
tsunaldo is nothing even against weak teams when kevin and bayol are not playing, even RM subs are good and the refs are constantly in his favor

I'd say him
>>
>>63306555
donaldo
>>
>>63306573
who are kevin and bayol
>>
cr7 > plays in the best league in the world (by a long shot tbf)
zlatan > hides in a maymay league
>>
>>63306497

>le respectful firm alpha handshake

kek what a pair of faggots
>>
>>63306683
that's the mason illuminati handshake tho
>>
>>63306601
benzema and bale
>>
just the products of playing in utterly shit leagues.

ronaldo was goat big game player for manure because there was actually quality in the league to keep him alert. Now he stat pads in a horrendous league and can't perform when good teams come.

zlatan same except he never was a big game player
>>
File: 1435806719640.jpg (18 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
1435806719640.jpg
18 KB, 236x284
>>63306573
>tsunaldo
>>
>>63306809
Pretty much this
>>
>>63306497
Both are overrated meme players. Zlatan wa last time world class at Juventus, and Donaldo was never.
>>
>>63306809

>ronaldo was goat big game player

2 cl finals where he missed a penalty and cried like a bitch and another one where puyol bullied him. yeah big game player. city back then was relevant shithole and against chelsea he did fuck all beside tribble every time. he was better player but he wasnt big game player.
>>
>>63317610
>the state of this post
>>
>>63306497
>>63317971
>>63317610
>horizontal flags
>>
If you watched the game between Real Madrid and PSG yesterday, you'll remember that for most of the match Cristiano Ronaldo was not even jogging -- he was walking. He cannot do medium-range sprints, he's slow. It may have seemed like he was lazy, but he news reported a few days ago he said "I play with knee pain everyday".

He has adapted to this nuisance by playing mostly as a center-foward that sometimes falls to the left side of the pitch, so he can rely on good positioning to be helpful, scoring goals. In a article about his injuries (http://ecodiario.eleconomista.es/futbol/noticias/7117481/11/15/El-dolor-fisico-de-Cristiano-Ronaldo-en-el-Real-Madrid.html), they quote Penaldo saying: "Eso influye en cómo y dónde juego en el campo." ("This influences in how and where I play on the field.")

In conclusion, don't hate Tapinaldo senpai, he's trying his best.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.