[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sports Relocation Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: San diego chargers.jpg (146 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
San diego chargers.jpg
146 KB, 1280x960
This sucks. How did the rest of you guys cope with your team moving away?

Every week that goes by, it feels like the team is becoming a distant memory. Not to mention most people around here are apathetic about them now.

How did any of you guys deal with your favorite team leaving?
>>
>>63276467
Who gives a fuck bro. Let Spanos leave and let the Raiders come here

Fuck the Spanos family with a rake
>>
>>63276467
>thinking the nfl will let the Chargers move

The owners have states multiple times that they like the Rams and raiders the most

The owners have to approve the deal
>>
Become Seattle and pretend that like 100 teams are gonna move there
>>
>>63276467
Anon, I don't mean to tell you what to do, but >>63271388 may seem like a shitty thread but there is already some decent to good relocation discussion going on once you get past the first 10 or so comments.
>>
I am glad that the Chargers are coming here to LA. Way better than the Raiders senpai. I don't want to get shot for wearing a Broncos jersey to the stadium. Plus, Chargers are a good team to watch. Not this year with all their injuries and shit, but generally good. Chin up kid.
>>
>>63277138
The owners always threaten to move if their cities don't provide public funding for new stadiums. If they veto a move by someone else, it weakens the threat for them to use in the future
>>
File: MontrealExpos2.png (16 KB, 543x545) Image search: [Google]
MontrealExpos2.png
16 KB, 543x545
I still remember when these guys left town in 2004. I was so fucking disappointed I stopped watching baseball for a good 10 years. I recently restarted watching it though in hopes of getting a team back
>>
>>63278220

You bandwagoning the bloojays ?
>>
I'm pretty sure the proper response to seeing your team ditch your city is to hate that team forever
So you should become a Raiders, Chargers, or Broncos fan and root for eternal suffering for the LA Chargers
>>
>>63278220
Yeah they were my team too. Stopped watching baseball for years because I hated the Jays and couldn't switch teams. Plus the lockout pissed me off.

Someday, my friend.
>>
>Team moves 20 miles away
>WAHHHH WHY IS MY LIFE SO HORRIBLE
>>
Not gonna happen.

If they can get a plan together to move without the Raiders they might get it but the NFL doesn't want the Raiders in LA.

Mark Davis is not the owner you want to put in LA.
>>
>>63290072
>20 miles
Either way San Diego is just a different vibe than L.A
>>
>>63286303
>become a Raiders, Chargers, or Broncos fan and root for eternal suffering for the LA Chargers

So become a Charger fan and root for eternal suffering for the LA chargers?
>>
>>63290072
It's so stupid. There are people living in San Francisco who drive longer to get to a Niners game than many fans would to get to an LA chargers game.
>>
>>63293095
Just be a San Diego chargers fan and not a LA Chargers fan
>>
>>63290072
>SD to LA
>20 miles
how tight was the umbilical cord around your neck, son?
>>
I'm not ready for these feels you guys. Fuck Kroenke, he is the worst owner in sports and it isn't close. Was integral in moving the team to STL and literally the only driving force behind them moving back to LA. Used both cities. Fuck him.
>>
>>63276467
>Getting BTFO at home by the raiders
>>
>supposedly the greatest city in the world
>your sports teams can't even come close to winning a championship

good fucking riddance. the Chargers will do much better in Seattle.
>>
>>63294328
>implying everybody hasnt already turned into raiders fans
>>
OFFICIAL TEAM(S) POSSIBLY MOVING TO LA POWER RANKINGS

1. Rams
2. None
3. Rams and Chargers

POWER GAP

1982. Rams and Raiders

POWER GAP

9001. Raiders and Chargers

IMMENSE POWER GAP DESIGNED TO SEPARATE ACTUAL POSSIBILITIES FROM NONSENSE

9000001a. Raiders
9000001b. Chargers
999999999. All three
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.