[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She actually looks a lot better with long hair. >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
She actually looks a lot better with long hair.

>pic related

plus put it on mute
>>
her jokes are terrible but I wonder if she knows what she is referencing or just reading it off the teleprompter.

8/10 would take to Royals ALCS game and make her keep official score and shell muh peanuts
>>
>>62743497
No, Katie actually watches sports and has a brain. I agree her jokes are terrible, but she knows her shit better than most sports "analysts."

Also, if anyone hasn't seen it watch her beer mile.
>>
Suck my cock Katie
>>
I respect her for shooting her show in 70mm the way it was intended
>>
>>62743566
I'd give her 70mm
>>
she seems like she'd be wild in bed but then you cum and lie down and she starts yakking away and you think oh shit what have i done
>>
This show is proof that people will watch anything if you put a cute girl on it. Sports shows either need to be informative or funny, and somehow her's is neither.

And I really wanted to like this show since the Men in Blazers guy is producing it. I usually like his work, but he's had a couple duds in a row with this and the Regis sports show.
>>
>>62745486
the Regis Show was an abomination. The nerdy guy with the glasses (i think he was sports writer at wall street journal) had the most punchable face and the stupidest opinion. And the guy that was supposed to be the wild card funny guy was just a not funny non sports guy. Everyone on the panel had a strong boston or midwest bias also i couldn't put my finger on it. Everything was terrible though. They were trying so hard to make it seem like it was a fun time.
>>
>>62741427
DOn't all girls look better with long hair?
>>
>>62745486
It's not funny or informative, but it's both funnier and more informative than anything on ESPN tbh fam. Gameday being the obvious exception.
>>
>>62748321

I still can't believe that Regis show happened. Lesson learned: if you start a new sports network trying to take younger viewers from ESPN, giving a show to a man in his 80s probably isn't the best plan.

>>62750159

Highly Questionable is way funnier and informative than this. Other than that I'd agree though, ESPN is pretty bad these days. I've mostly resorted to listening to sports podcasts instead of watching sports shows. Podcasts always provide better content than the shows do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.