[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Can you please stop creating threads about you "raped the amerishits"?

The Jays just kicked the shit out of Texas, and that's truly great and was awesome to see. And frankly, I hope Houston advances to the ALCS so the Jays can roll over them too, and make Texas the asspained capital of the world.

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, try to keep the rhetoric limited to how you just finished beating a bunch of Texan hicks. Calling Texas "America" is a fucking insult to everyone in America that doesn't live in that God awful shithole of a state.

Love,
The other 49
>>
>>62734892
TEXANS CONFIRMED RAPED
>>
>AMERISHIT DAMAGE CONTROL
TOP LEL
>>
>>62734892
Fuck off Canadboo
>>
>>62735087
Can you read? Does the lack of British spelling confuse you?

The vast majority of Americans hate Texas and are super happy that one of their teams just got embarrassed.
>>
OP is 100% correct and is having sex with multiple women right now.

Everyone outside of Texas was rooting for the Blue Jays. I don't even count Texans as countrymen.
>>
>TEXASS
LETS FUCKING GO BLUE JAYS
>>
File: mymancastro.jpg (54 KB, 570x510) Image search: [Google]
mymancastro.jpg
54 KB, 570x510
>>62734892
Agreed. Not a fan of Texas. Illinois wants no part. You ain't shit till you beat the Cubs.
>>
America (Minus Texas) Canada Broship
>>
>>62735087
stop being retarded
>>
File: 846.jpg (30 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
846.jpg
30 KB, 600x452
>>62735235
>>
>>62735235
>>62735241
finally some rational Canadabros, we can all agree to hate texass
>>
>>62735287
pretty happy to see this tbh
>>
I don't even watch baseball so its cool, getting Drunk as a Skunk on wednesday night
>>
>>62734892
fuck canada

love,
everyone
>>
>>62734892
>>62735149
Samefag
>>
>>62734892
Thanks for the reminder Amerifriend. I've been sure to only call them Texicucks and Tejanos because I know that the rest of your great country isn't as crazy as that inbred dumb hick state.

>3-2
>3 ERRORS
>UMPBALL
>>
lel we raped the amerishits
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.