[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post in this thread if your country has failed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1966143_w2.jpg (31 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
1966143_w2.jpg
31 KB, 656x369
You may only post in this thread if your country has failed to qualify for the European Championship next year.

Let's all drown in our own tears.
>>
We need to ban players who dont feel connected to our country like memphis etc we need players again who fight for their country
>>
hi friends
>>
Scotland reporting in
>>
>>62722200
Nice full house of digits.
Saddens me that Netherlands didn't qualify - what's happened to the team since a pretty successful world cup run last year?
>>
Sooon...
>>
A monkey could make Netherlands qualify, you should give Danny Blind/Guus Hiddink a medal for impressive and unmatched feats of incompetence.
>>
With Pieters, Verhaegh and Nigel this would never have happened
>>
>>62722161
I feel for you guys. I remember how terrible it was in 2008 when we didn't qualify. Even if we get 1 point or something, it's still much better to actually be at the tournament than not.
>>
well to be fair, I didn't qualify for WC either with Netherlands on fm15, quite a crappy generation tbh
>>
Tengri be praised tbh
>>
>>62722275
yeah I remember 2002, it sucked. but then again I remember 2012 too and I'm not sure if that was much better
>>
>>62722313
honker reported
>>
File: assburger.jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
assburger.jpg
7 KB, 188x268
I don't even care tbh.

Our football team is just a mess. We are trying to play pretty football when our players can't even string 5 passes together.

Watching our football team just gives you the thought that the players don't know what they are doing. Just fucking simplify the game. Play hard and rugged. Defend. Counter attack. Cross it to the box. Fight for rebounds. I'd rather see us playing like Stoke and do well than try to emulate primadonna teams and embarrass ourselves. Get rid of guys like Pukki, that manlet has nothing to give to this team. Play some up front who actually fights for every opportunity and doesn't get raped and outmuscled by defenders like Pohjanpalo, Saidk or even fucking Markkanen.

Other Finnish national teams like the volleyball and basketball national teams have gone to their respective World Cups. Those teams have the fighting spirit which our football team lacks.
>>
:( didnt qualify either
>>
We didn't fucking take it seriously.

WHY
>>
>>62722161
ec is overrated anyway
>>
>>62722595
hey, there's a christmas tree in your flag
>>
>>62722161
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.