[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am from the year 2019. In two days, the Tom Brady-led Kansas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I am from the year 2019. In two days, the Tom Brady-led Kansas City Chiefs will be facing off against Aaron Rodger's Green Bay Packers, in an attempt to deny Rodgers his 3rd SB ring. Ask me anything.
>>
Take Tom system babby out of the system and he'll be half the QB he is right now. So sorry his ass wouldn't be playing for no SB.
>>
>Brady to the Chiefs

this is a shitty alternate universe before it even begins.
>>
>>62718865

The 2018-2019 Chiefs have the #1 ranked defense in the league.
>>
File: thissalt.jpg (71 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
thissalt.jpg
71 KB, 500x440
I guess since Charles blew out his knee, chiefs fans are making up fanfiction to cope with another "what if" season.
>>
How is Kobe being remembered?
>>
>>62718934

Kobe was killed by a Mexican drug cartel.
>>
what happened with Russell Wilson?
>>
File: 1415327105601.jpg (70 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1415327105601.jpg
70 KB, 534x629
>>62718858
Magic 8-Ball, will the Bengals ever win a playoff game?
>>
>>62718944
He caught his girlfriend cheating and killed her. The whole thing played out eerily like the OJ Simpson case with a slow car chase and everything.
>>
>>62718944

Wilson is still pretty good, but the "Legion of Boom" is no more. Seattle finished the 2018-2019 season 8-8.

>>62718956

Yes they do! In fact, you guys will play the New York Giants in SB50.
>>
>>62718940
Hey fool we told you to stop saying that or we gonna go after you ese
>>
Why is the super bowl so early?

Does the Giants even hear dynasty continue?

Does trump build wall?
>>
>>62718956
You win only one, it'll happen in 2015. Your Bengals clinched the first round bye. They beat the Patriots in the divisional round. They sadly lost in the AFC championship game to the Denver Broncos.
>>
>>62718997

No, you couldn't be more wrong. The 2015-2016 AFC Championship is between the Bengals and the Bills. Bengals win 25-22
>>
>>62718865
What exactly means to be a system babby? Every QB plays in a system designed around his strengths and weaknesses, every single one.

And I'm not a Pats / Brady fan, just to get that out of the way.
>>
>>62718984
>>62718997
Oh no

Which one's the real time traveler? I'm okay with either of these tbh
>>
>>62718992

Bernie Sanders becomes president.
>>
Has Trump lead the US to worldcup victory?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.