[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are black people so short?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
everywhere where i go, all i see is black manlets. how do they even make up most of the NBA?
>>
>>62709287
Most people associate black people to be taller because the slaves that were brought over were specifically chosen for their physiques. I went to Africa and realized most niggers are shorties. In most of Africa the average height is like 5'6...
>>
File: TheManletthatrides.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
TheManletthatrides.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>62709287
when will they learn?
>>
your average asian coach is as tall as them
>>
>>62709355
They dont have the food we are eating here in Europe and America, if they had all what he have nowadays in Africa, they will be x10 stronger than the rest of the people in the world. Plus look at Moroccans, they are not black but if they had the same life as white people they wil be as i said x10 stronger physically. Their genetics are some freak shit, more berbers in the north of Africa, just look at them in Europe.
>>
BLACK PEOPLE BTFO ITT
>>
>>62709395
dafuq
>>
File: X3F2l4b.jpg (40 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
X3F2l4b.jpg
40 KB, 395x594
Yao has gotta be like 7'8" now if he was 7'5" during his playing days.
>>
>>62716742
It's a well known factlet Shaw used to wear high heels in photo shoots
>>
>>62714625
The nutrition meme. Truth is that over nutrition is a bigger problem in the world than malnutrition. If we go by the US census then it seems like whites are slighty taller than afroamericans. About 0,5 inches.
>>
>>62717560
Really? Like overindulgence in vitamins? Learned something new. But nevertheless, we have better diets here for sure in terms of meeting the bare minimum of needed nutrients.
>>
>>62717916
Look at it this way.
In the US everybody can stuff themselves with food.
In the US Whites are taller than blacks with doubt 0,5 inches.
Enviromental factors have been eliminated
This means that only genetic factors are left
If whites then are taller than blacks, then that point to whites being genetically taller than blacks.
>>
>>62714625
>he unironically believes this

must be great living the cuck life
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.