[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IF HE IS DOING THIS POORLY AND IS STILL 5-0 THEN HOW CAN YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
IF HE IS DOING THIS POORLY AND IS STILL 5-0 THEN HOW CAN YOU STOP HIM?

HOW CAN YOU STOP HIM????????????????????
>>
You play better, every week has different weather.
GG broncos, vikes fan here.
>>
File: brady.jpg (104 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
104 KB, 1401x788
>HOW CAN YOU STOP HIM????????????????????
>>
>What is "Being carried by the #1 defense in the league"
>>
Well he's only going downhill from here so you'll probably have to figure out how to stop his backup.
>>
>>62707562

Is Osweiler any good? I'm not a Buncos fan.
>>
>j..just you wait, the defense will fail soon

Reminder that historically offenses fuck up in the playoffs more than defenses
>>
>>62705394
>Brady indicating the size of his weewee
>>
>>62708819
this
>>
>>62708709
He's Elway's literal protege.

Peyton was only ever a means to an end.
>>
>>62707504
The shitcocks did pretty well with that two years ago.
>>
File: 1384986125635.gif (2 MB, 324x317) Image search: [Google]
1384986125635.gif
2 MB, 324x317
>Doesn't even have to do anything to get to post season
>Still gonna blow it in his first playoff game and retire
>>
>>62708709
He did good in preseason but I remember him last season when they put him in 4th quarter when we had the lead and he was a nervous wreck. Idk how he'd do in a situation where we're behind and need a comeback
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.