[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More Euro teams should be allowed in the World Cup. The likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: michel_platNI-662270.jpg (93 KB, 320x437) Image search: [Google]
michel_platNI-662270.jpg
93 KB, 320x437
More Euro teams should be allowed in the World Cup.

The likes of Iran, Australia and Honduras stinking up the tournament when we could have BIG STRONG euro teams in there intsead

Look how strong the continent is

Holland make the WC semi final, Greece make last 16 in the world cup. They can't even qualify for the Euro Championships when 24 teams qualify.

Last 3 world cups, 3 different euro winners.

Rest of the world are you even trying?
>>
> San Marino
> Lichtenstein
> Gibraltar
> Moldavia
> Netherlands
>>
>>62699481
Your're a gay
>>
honestly just get rid of the concacacaf, whatever the fuck that is
>>
>>62699665
wtf do you want in this thread?
you don't belong to europe.
>>
>>62700619
Well said. I don't belong to anybody.
>>
>>62699665
The confederation that has finished above England in their group in the past 2 World Cups?
>>
COPA AMERICA>>EUROCUCKS
bitch teams like lelgium and sweden wouldn't survive in la COPA AMERICA
>>
>98 : France
>06 : Italy
>10 : Spain
>14 : Germany

SOUTH AMERICA ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>62700693
Mexico
>Population: 121M
>Best world cup result: Quarter-Finals
>best players: Rafa Marquez, Hugo Sanchez

Portugal
>Population; 10M
>best world cup result: 3rd place (jules rimet) 4th place (world cup)
>best players: Eusebio, CR7, Figo (three ballon d'oors)

Croatia
>Population: 4M
>best world cup result: 3rd place
>best players: Davor Suker, Boban, Modric

Sweden
>Population: 9M
>best world cup result: runners- up (jules rimet) 3rd place (world cup)
>best players: Ibrahimovic, Larsson, Brolin

Bulgaria
>Population: 7M
>best world cup result: 4th place
>best players: stoichkov (ballon d'or winner)
>>
>>62700649

You belong to jesus
>>
>>62699414
But Iran, Australia and Honduras didn't perform much worse than England in the last WC and England is the most overpowered team in the football galaxy right now.
>>
>>62700734
nice pasta m8
>>
File: me btw.jpg (27 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
me btw.jpg
27 KB, 306x306
>>62699414
Europeans kept spamming this shit before the world cup, whining about Sweden not being in the fucking cup and all that because the got cucked by Portugal. But you know what? European countries choked hard in the group stages. Portugal were shit, Italy were shit, England were shit, Spain were shit, Croatia underwhelmed, Bosnia underwhelmed, France scraped by, the Swiss scraped by. The only impressive Eurpoean teams were Germany and the Netherlands.

Honduras were shit but they played like warriors and Australia and Iran had their moments. Fuck off cunts you Eurocunts, other than 4 or 5 teams you have nothing to show.
>>
>>62702611
OP didn't bother mentioning the other Asian competitors, South Korea and Japan, who did as well as Australia and Iran. Might be a weeb tbh.
>>
>>62702816
I always enjoy watching teams outside Europe in the WC, tbh. Even if they lose, they usually play with a lot of heart, especially African ones and teams from South America, except Brazil of course. I fucking hate these faggots.
>>
>>62702891
The African teams, with the exception of Ghana and Algeria, looked pretty lazy and uncoordinated during the cup tbh.
>>
>>62702752

France were the second best team on the whole tournament. Only lost to the winners. They would have walked to the final on the other side of the draw.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.