[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Injuries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: o-SPORTS-INJURIES-facebook.jpg (378 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SPORTS-INJURIES-facebook.jpg
378 KB, 2000x1000
Who injured here? I turned my ankle playing soccer yesterday and now it's the size and shape of a tennis ball. Hurts like a bitch and I can hardly walk. What's your worse sports injury?
>>
Playing hockey. I was skating backwards, my teammate was skating forward. I was watching the puck carrier, he was watching his defence partner. His right foot caught my left foot, sprained my ankle and landed flat on my ass, fracturing my coccyx.

Not cool, man.
>>
Snapped banjo from wanking too hard :(
>>
>>62689884
Some guys once broke his nose on my chin and opened it.
I still have the scar. The guy went to the hospital but I didn't stop playing, it was a uni tourney so I played the whole day with my chin opened
>>
>soccer
>>
>>62689884
thats sprained nigga, get some xrays to make sure its not a fracture too

rolled my ankle playing soccer a few years ago. took about 18 months to really get back to 100%.
>>
>>62689930
are you the macedonian that works at a german mcdonalds?
>>
File: 1434603898102.jpg (21 KB, 204x258) Image search: [Google]
1434603898102.jpg
21 KB, 204x258
>>62689957
>tfw heard it snap
I actually had the same thing happen to my other ankle about 5 years ago and I got some xrays and it was just a high sprain. You're right about the recovery, shit sucks.
>>
Torn mcl from jet ski. Was fucking stupid.
>>
I hurt my wrist while fapping and now I can't post properly. My doctor was honest with me and said he doesn't know if I will ever return to my former posting form.
>>
File: 1386674351852.jpg (31 KB, 714x581) Image search: [Google]
1386674351852.jpg
31 KB, 714x581
>>62689884
Reporting in bro.

Tore my Meniscus playing football/soccer 2 months ago.

>7v7 league match with rolling subs
>Astro field
>Was feeling good about playing as I had been given to option to play further up field
>Subbed on after 3min of play
>Ball was played out from the GK to me
>Tried to dink it around a player
>Placed my supporting leg (left) into the ground and it twisted in an odd way.
>"Fuck, that felt strange.."
>Think it is noting serious and carry on
>Central defender plays the ball overhead to my side of the pitch
>I got full on chasing it
>Same leg plants into the ground
>Joint gives way and goes back and out to the side
>POP POP
>"What the fuck was that?"
>Sub myself off to do some knee testing. Light joggin n all that.
>Team mates asking me if it is ok
>"Yea I might be back for the second half."
>lol..No.
>Off to the hospital for me

The worst thing about it was I was only on for maybe 45 seconds. I still get this uneasy whenever I think about it, as it was my first and only serious injury. I'm still recovering now. Look after your bodies chaps!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.