[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /sp/ ready for Hayne posting 2.0? except this guy is good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Is /sp/ ready for Hayne posting 2.0? except this guy is good and isn't going away any time soon.
>>
He got exposed as fuck. Word on the street is that he's not even getting drafted
>>
File: 564_1000.jpg (262 KB, 1000x1497) Image search: [Google]
564_1000.jpg
262 KB, 1000x1497
>not consensus #1
>literally no team excited about him
>no teams actively tanking for him
>already called the worst 'best prospect' of the last 15 years
>Couldn't get his team go the tourney
>didn't even take the NIT invite
>literally too stupid and too shitty of grades to see win any college hardware and he's only had 1 semester of college under his belt

Yeah real fucking excited lad. That's why everybody is talking about this draft like last year's NBA and NHL drafts

Have some high test for your trouble
>>
>>66175209
>espn grabs his cock
>shoves it down our throats
>lsu go 5-30

literally the worst meme team of all time
>>
I might shoot myself if the Sixers draft him
>>
>>66175513
he's literally the worst "elite prospect" "number #1 pick" "bubble team player" i've ever seen

if will be funny to see which team falls for the meme
>>
>>66175255
>>66175528
If you think any of these 'maybe's' are gonna stop the shitposting, you are fucking wrong, even if they are all correct.
>>
>>66175255
>>already called the worst 'best prospect' of the last 15 years
>Magic Johnson literally called him the best all-around prospect since Lebron
>>
merrifags irate af
>>
>>66175209
How is this the same as Hayne posting? Hayne was a guy from a different sport making a run at the pros.

This is just a prospect from your country, in a sport where there have been plenty. Australians produce a good amount of basketball talent, this is nothing new and not the same as a rugby guy making a run at the NFL.
>>
>>66176169
>Bogut
>Baynes

that's it. do not mention patty delavedovada, he's is a meme.
>>
Charles Barkley hates him.
But then, Barkley thinks all players should stay at least 3 years in college to improve their game.
He's not wrong about that.
>>
>>66176193
>Bogut
>Baynes
>Mills
>Dellavadova
>Exum
>Ingles

God how fucking casual can you be?

I bet you couldn't name all the Bosnian players either. Fucking americacas.
>>
Isn't he basically just Michael Beasley 2.0?
>>
>>66176208
Shaq understands him. Shaq thinks that players should take money from LSU and then go to the NBA after one year.
>>
>>66176217
>Exum
>Ingles

I accept them.

Fuck Patty M'dova though. St. Mary's pieces of shit.
>>
Kid doesn't want it bad enough.

All the talent in the world can't cover for a lack of giving a fuck. The very fact he chose LSU should have told you something.
>>
>>66176193
>Delly
>Elite perimeter D
>great shooter
>Elite passer
>Sick workrate
>team player
>hustles
>>
File: motum (87).jpg (94 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
motum (87).jpg
94 KB, 1310x873
I forgot to mention the greatest Australian basketball player of all time.
>>
>>66176240
David Blatt isn't on the Cavs anymore, you don't have to pretend to like him
>>
>>66176232
Kiss the rings.. ring bitch.
>>
File: klay (1024).jpg (417 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
klay (1024).jpg
417 KB, 682x1024
>>66176277
>>
>>66176271
I'm a Timberwolves fan.
Kyrie is their overrated pg
>>
File: blowntheFUCKout.jpg (195 KB, 1000x699) Image search: [Google]
blowntheFUCKout.jpg
195 KB, 1000x699
just like this guy right?

lol get cucked white bois
>>
>>66176298
Why does klay Thompson look high in every picture
>>
>>66175209

It's going to be pretty crazy. I'm worried about his jumpshot, though, he really needs to improve it if he wants to be an all-star.
>>
Isaac Humphries should be the Australian favorite. He spiked a ball that literally caused his team a loss. He will go on to play decent minutes in a national championship run.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.