[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rodgers Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 21
File: Brendan-Rodgers-011.jpg (369 KB, 1707x1024) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Rodgers-011.jpg
369 KB, 1707x1024
why hasn't this cunt been sacked yet?
>>
Lambert is still settling in
>>
File: toptop.png (55 KB, 151x199) Image search: [Google]
toptop.png
55 KB, 151x199
>Rodgers is a good manager
>Sell Suarez
>Buy Lambert
>>
>>58096490
Patience, only a month left and he's gone
>>
remember that time tom cleverley dominated the liverpool midfield?
>>
id like to thank gerrard for single-handedly losing liverpool this match, he was utterly useless and i hope the press exposes him as the fucking dementia ridden slow fuck he is.
thanks stevie now fuck off to la and infect miley cyrus with your type 96 aids
>>
>>58096699

>96
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
he was almost fired earlier on in the season

no way he's surviving the sack now.

3 seasons without a trophy or even a cup final is a complete joke. kenny achieved more than that with fucking carroll and charlie adam
>>
>>58096890
Don't understand why Kenny got sacked

Two cup finals in a year ain't bad
>>
So I take it that Liverpool fans want Klopp?
>>
>>58096964
1 trophy, 2 cup finals, got sacked because they finished 7th or something.

bad, but not as bad as Rodgers who couldn't win the league with the best pair of strikers the league has seen for years and has never seen a cup final.
>>
>>58096999

But Klopp wants CL.
>>
>>58096999
Nah, they want King Kenny obviously
>>
>>58097033
Klopp really, really loves clubs like United and Liverpool though. Reckon he'd actually accept the job over a club like City.
>>
>finish 2nd because of a Dalglish signing
>spend £120m
>finish 5th
>0 trophies

>Liverpool fans were unironically calling this man the best manager in the league
>>
>>58096699
>Play Johnson and Allen unironically
>Allow Lovren on the team let alone pitch.
>Relying on a relic who's prime has long past.
FSG need to hire someone else.
>>
>>58097033
I dunno, waking up a sleeping giant seems to be right up his alley.
>>
where the fuck is the isle of man?
>>
File: 1342543038917.jpg (48 KB, 800x890) Image search: [Google]
1342543038917.jpg
48 KB, 800x890
>>58097172
>>finish 2nd because of a Dalglish signing
>>spend £120m
>>finish 5th
>>0 trophies
>>
File: 1389169829116.png (271 KB, 605x342) Image search: [Google]
1389169829116.png
271 KB, 605x342
Brendan Rodgers is a fucking joke of a manager
He absolutely failed at Reading and blamed himself for taking the jump too high too quickly
Rode the success of Martinez' system put in place at Swansea
Ignored his own advice from Reading and took the Liverpool job after only 1 season in the Premier League with Swansea
He failed to win the Premier League, only getting the possibility because of Suarez
Now that Suarez has gone he is being found out for the fraud he is, yet after every performance says in his interviews how it was the best Liverpool performance in the history of the club
He comes up with these wise sounding quotes about himself like "My only mentor is myself" as if he's fucking Plato or a manager retiring after 60 years in management
He mocks Spurs by saying they should have been challenging for the league after spending £100m, yet he then turns around and spends even MORE money on even MORE average players that Spurs did
He got Liverpool back into the Champions League where they could show their "famous Anfield European atmosphere" and get silenced by Ludoliterallywhogretz
And whenever they somehow manage to score a goal he smugly raises a solitary arm in the air as if he is a mastermind playing chess carefully crafting every pass that led to the goal

Fuck Brendan Rodgers and fuck Liverpool

.SHIT.......POOPSICLES
.H............O..................C...S
LIVERPOOL................O...L
.T........O....O................U...I
...........O.....LA.............S...P
...........P.....................>EMPLOYED
..........................9.............A
..........................0.............R
..........................SLIPPARD
..........................I
..........................X

>>96
>>
5live are praising him now lel
>>
>>58097130
>you
>>
Rodgers is alright, gets the team playing really dominant football when they're in good form and against shitty teams, but doesn't know how to actually be a winner.

3 seasons is too long to not win anything, and losing is too much of a habit now.
>>
>>58096806
>van Gaals face when Tom wins the FA Cup
>>
THE FINAL IS ON LIBOR KOZAK'S BIRTHDAY

WIN IT FOR LIBOR!
>>
File: Klopp-Anfield.jpg (71 KB, 634x748) Image search: [Google]
Klopp-Anfield.jpg
71 KB, 634x748
>>58097304
:^)
>>
>>58097444
He was wiping a bogey on it
>>
>Rodgers - first Liverpool manager to go without a trophy in his first three seasons since Phil Taylor in the 50s

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>brenda
>>
File: 03-fa-cup-carrol-copy.jpg (193 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
03-fa-cup-carrol-copy.jpg
193 KB, 600x572
>>58096964
it was in
>>
>>58096490
I fucking hope he goes at the end of the season.

>Europe
Embarrassment
>League
Literally shit except for the 2nd half of last season when Suarez went full mental mode.
>Cups
Nothing
>Signings
90% shit. Wasted basically £200million.

He can go. Good riddance.
>>
I wonder if he'll pick up a tranny tonight to console himself.
>>
>>58097553
>management record on a par with a darts player
>>
>>58097725
>you will never take the frustration of losing an fa cup semi final out on some sweet tranny pussy
>>
>>58097744
heh
>>
l-l-least he has lots of English players on the first team, ahah!
>>
>Rodgers trying to explain FA Cup loss: "Sometimes you want to win too much"
>>
Fuck off you ABL fuckboy twats. We were never meant to win anything this season. Was always a transitional season. We actually overachieved by getting to the semi final and challening for top 4. Stay obsessed.
>>
>>58098444
that's why the owners nearly fired him in the Autumn
>>
>>58098444
you've been transitioning for 25 years dickhead
>>
>>58098444
But I support Liverpool.

Rodgers is shit. FSG are worse.

We need massive changes.
>>
>>58098551
come on, Liverpool actually used to win trophies last decade.
>>
liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

>>96 (Dead)
>>
KLOPP
L
O
P
P
>>
>>58098702

Dortmund is a bigger club than Liverpool. Why would he go there?
>>
>>58098732
if he's coming to England they're his best chance of CL football

City won't sack Pellegrini and Spuds will keep Poch
>>
>>58098732
He's literally gone from Dortmund at the end of the season
>>
>>58098771

>City won't sack Pellegrini

Why not?

>>58098779

Yes, but he chose to leave mate. Why would he chose to leave Dortmund then go to a smaller club? He obviously wants a step up in his career.
>>
>>58098865
>Why not?
because "rumors" have it they want Poop, not Klopp and they'll keep Lellini until Poop is available. Plus Klopp just doesn't fit the billionaire top club image

>>58098865
>He obviously wants a step up in his career.
which better clubs are looking for manager this summer?
>>
>>58098865
if any manager would choose to take on the job at Liverpool and try to make them great again rather than have the easy job at City, it'd be Klopp.
>>
>>58098865
>He obviously wants a step up in his career.

Why have you randomly assumed this?
>>
Rafa Benitez please come home.

Please.
>>
>>58098939

>which better clubs are looking for manager this summer?

not many but he literally said hes going on an "indefinite hiatus". he doesnt need to get a new job straight away. if i was him i certaintly wouldnt get myself lumped in a job at fucking liverpool just because nowhere else was open.

>>58099002

>Why have you randomly assumed this?

because its the natural progression that literally every manager follows. i guess as a scouser you wouldnt know too much about ambition.
>>
>>58099102
>he literally said hes going on an "indefinite hiatus
what

he literally said "I'm not taking a sabbatical". He wants to manage this summer
>>
>>58099101
>win champions league
>sacked

no
>>
>>58099102
He has stated he has the ambition to manage a club in the premier league.

Nowhere has he said he will only manage a side that takes minimal effort and skill to win the league.
>>
>>58099137
>(You)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2015/04/18/10901612/klopp-i-could-rest-for-a-year
>>
>>58099203
I felt sick that day he got sacked. Embarrassing we sacked a manager who won us the Champions League.

I mean do we think we're fucking Real Madrid?
>>
>>58096964
We would have won the other one too if Carroll started, Suarez was too isolated at the start of the game
>>
>>58099204

>this scouse delusion

lmfao yeah he just wants to go to the premier league and manage a mid table club, not like he, a champions league and bundesliga title winner, would want to manage a team that has realistic title hopes and a chance to progress in europe or anything
>>
>>58099275
If it was anyone else but the awful owners we had at the time, he wouldn't have been sacked. They caused the dip in performance by driving the club into debt and selling good players, nearly caused us to go into administration, and sacked him for speaking out against them.
>>
>>58099275

Don't worry, he went on to manage the club he's always loved and won them the Europa League.
>>
>>58099351
You shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>58097634
nope
>>
>>58099329
How exactly are Liverpool mid-table?
>>
AHAHAHAHA

>>96
>>
>>58099373
It was, but Carroll fucked up by not heading towards the ground, would have scored then instead of giving Cech a chance to save
>>
Don't worry, you'll get Klopp

kek
>>
>>58099377

i wasnt talking about liverpool specifically, was just pointing out how going to a club smaller than dortmund would be stupid. liverpool are what, typically 5th-7th, a perennial europa league team with no real chance of sustained success compared to other teams in the league.
>>
>>58099465
he's going to City for 10 million annual
>>
File: benitez-el.jpg (308 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
benitez-el.jpg
308 KB, 2197x1463
>>58099366

Look at that pride shining through
>>
>>58099474
Liverpool are among the richest clubs in the world, and supported worldwide. They have the money to be successful, but not the manager.
>>
>you will never see Liverpool win the league
feels good man
>>
lmao this guy is mad as fuck
>>
>>58096835
>>58096699

>9669<
>>
Rodgers is a manager who doesn't know anything other than attack. Even then his style has an over reliance on pace.

Suarez just papered over the cracks because he could score or get a penalty out of nothing.
>>
File: GOAT manager.jpg (25 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
GOAT manager.jpg
25 KB, 590x350
Soon..
>>
>>58099275
Rafa was pretty much washed up by the time he went.
I'd have him back if he'd learnt anything since but it'd most likely be the same story over again without the success.
>>
>>58099676
Yep, he doesn't know how to organize a defense. It's actually incredible that we almost won the league with conceding more than 50 goals
>>
>Brendan Rodgers is the first Liverpool manager since the 1950s to not win a trophy inside 3 seasons.

kek
>>
>>58099569

Clearly not. When was the last time Liverpool spent any real money? They never sign established top players, just spunk it on shitters and hope they come good while at the club. Literally every good Liverpool player becomes good at the club, then promptly moves on to somewhere better afterwards.
>>
>>58099701
Please. Imagine Rafa being allowed to buy players without having to sell others to fund them
>>
>>58099676
he'd make a GOAT attacking coach, but knows nothing other than that.
>>
>>58099711
He's actually won silverware since leaving Liverpool, and his run was plagued by Hicks and Gillete. If he comes back, I'd gladly give him a second chance.
>>
>>58099741
They have a policy of buying young promising players because muh moneyball American transfer policy. The owners have the money to spend but don't.
>>
>>58099768
Didn't we actually spend something like -£4m after coming 2nd in 2009? ITS A FUCKING DISGRACE
>>
>>58099714

The infamous Chelsea game highlighted it.

Liverpool only needed a point, Chelsea would have settled for a point. What does he do? He presses Chelsea leaving a high defensive line with Gerrard as the only protection against a Chelsea counter.
>>
>>58099711
>washed up
The owners literally destroyed the club. In the final season, he was literally fighting to keep the club in existence.
>>
Is sturridge perma-crock?
>>
Benitez is like Mourinho, he only knows how to grind out results. The football his teams play is shit on a stick.
>>
>>58096490
le defending is easy man
>>
>>58099821
I know we only needed a point, but the goal did come out of the slip, not exactly a counter attack where Liverpool were caught out.
>>
>>58099780

Kek. Complete bullshit. The simple truth is top established players wont sign for Liverpool because it doesn't take a genius to realise they dont have high chances of success in relation to other clubs they can sign for. Just like how they were in for Alexis Sanchez in the summer but naturally he chose to go to a bigger club instead.
>>
>>58099856
>Grind out results
>Beat Man Utd 4-1, Real Madrid 4-0 and Aston Villa 5-0 with 2 weeks
Pick one
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>mfw we sack Rodgers & bring in Sean Dyche after months of Klopp speculation
>>
>>58099856
0/10
>>
>>58099917
more like Eddie Howe
>>
He is a complete hack. He's not even a meme manager, but a complete and utter abomination of a football manager and a person.

Liverpool like to pride themselves about some kind of 'Liverpool way' thing, which as far as I understand translates into high ambition, mutual responsibility & setting a personal example for the people around you. Rodgers has literally none of those things. He is egocentric youth coach from fuking Chelsea of all places.

>Fraudgers

The best thing is for him to be sacked now, so Liverpool can move on and get their spirit back and Rodgers can spend all day on TV whinging to his bumchums about how he was never given a fair chance.
>>
>>58099950

Eddie Howe will be GOAT in 10 years.
>>
>>58100033
Maybe but Liverpool should try and get a proven manager instead of getting a manager like Howe or Rodgers who could be good in the future. If managers like Klopp don't want to join, get Rafa, he'd come in a heartbeat and already knows everything about the club
>>
>>58099856
And yet he's more successful since leaving Liverpool than Rodgers has been in his entire career.
>>
>>58100064

Rafa wont bring us back. We need something fresh. I love him for what he did, but he can't do it again IMO.
>>
>>58100064

Only problem is he would want to immediately bin half the shite that Mr Fraudgers spunked a quarter-billion on. The kike owners will most likely try to find a manger who will attempt to work with the absolute abortion of a squad that has been left behind in order to save money
>>
Not a Liverpool fan, but I'd like to see Benitez back. Mou, Van Gaal, Wenger, Rafa. The banter would be unreal
>>
>>58100113
But the only decent alternative is Klopp. I'd try for Klopp first, but if that falls through, get Rafa on the phone ASAP.
>>
>>58099990
>The best thing is for him to be sacked now
Just wait until the end of the season m8. No point in doing it now.
>>
But seriously guys, is there any talk of Rodgers being sacked? Is it happening?
>>
>>58100165

Could you imagine if Pep gets sacked and goes to city too?
>>
>>58099990
Jewboy is spot on.
>>
>>58100114
>'kike owners'
>that flag
>>
>>58100151
Rafa's interviews were GOAT, never gave a straight answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgZDoW4S8o
>>
>>58100199
Dalglish was sacked by these owners for getting to 2 Cup finals, winning 1 but not finishing in the Top 4.

Rodgers has got to 0 finals, no Top 4 and has wasted about £200million.

He's easily sackable. Most of the fanbase is against or unsure of him. Only a tiny minority is 100% loyal.
>>
Liverpool fan here. Been saying for the last 2 1/2 years that Rodgers is a fraud. He milked Saurez's once in a lifetime season for all it was worth, now without him he's been exposed as completely average.

Please for the love of god FSG get Klopp or Rafa in next season. I can't handle another year of this Irish cunt talking about character and desire and all that shit for another year.
>>
>>58099856
>>58099837
It's easy to forget how gash the last season was in the light of Hodgson. No doubt he was in an upward struggle with the owners but the football he had us playing was absent of any ambition or style and he'd already done a job of alienating the players and most of the paying supporters by the time he got sacked.
If Brenny goes and we can't find anybody with ambition then he deserves a crack, but it'd be partly out of desperation. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>58100270
We were doing alright in the league under Dalglish too if i remember correctly, up until January or so where we had atrocious form and fell away
>>
Rodgers is the actually the reigning best manager in the Premier League.

Think about that for a sec.
>>
>>58100349
Liverpool weren't even that bad in Rafa's last season. Torres was injured constantly and wasn't the same player as in 08', and his only back-up was Voronin because Rafa wasn't allowed any money.
That was literally the only difference.
>>
>>58100385

Speaks volumes about how mediocre the EPL is becoming more than anything IMO.
>>
£200m spent mostly on rubbish players

>liverpoop
>>
>>58100369
We'd have won the friggin league if it wasn't for woodwork, hurts to think about it.
>>
File: Rogers.png (317 KB, 598x356) Image search: [Google]
Rogers.png
317 KB, 598x356
>>
>>58100349
It was a bad season, yes. The football was shit. Everything went to shit. Carragher and Gerrard turned most of the dressing room against Rafa. Torres was fucked the whole time too.

Look at the football Rafa played before and after. It's been nothing like the football we played that season.
>>58100369
Yep. Until the Arsenal game which we totally dominated but Arsenal did the ultimate sucker punch on us. After that, everybody gave up and our form fell off a cliff.
>>
>>58100349
Rafa also spent -£4m net spend. Although I agree with what you said, its shocking that the club didn't invest after coming 2nd.
>>
>>58100451
hitting the woodwork is poor shooting not unlucky
>>
>>58100451
>Still blaming the woodwork

If the ball doesn't go in it's poor finishing.
>>
>>58100501
>>58100504
Fuck off, we wuz cursed.
>>
>>58100429
>Torres wasn't the same player as in 08
This is wrong, injuries fuck him over but his record was better in 09/10 than any other season
>>
Liverpool will never attract big players because Arsenal fight for the same positions as you, but pay higher wages and are located in London. Nobody joins clubs for history anymore. Liverpool will never achieve success because of these factors.
>>
>>58099990
Are you the same Israeli poster from here >>58100397

You seem kinda reasonable in this thread but a bit of a cunt in the other.
>>
>>58100441
Rodgers is as good a manager as Suarez is a player.
>>
>>58100445

To sharpen what you've correctly noted:

Rodgers has spent 210m pounds to 'develop' a squad that is literally worse than when he arrived.

This charlatan has set back Liverpool several years and replaced their golden-egg laying goose (Suarez) with a pile of retarded vermin
>>
>>58100451
Didn't we beat the record of hitting the woodwork the most times in a season by November? I was going insane that season
>>
File: mad as.png (63 KB, 984x277) Image search: [Google]
mad as.png
63 KB, 984x277
>>58100451
>woodwork
don't you mean deadwood?

>250 million in 3 seasons on 40 players just to fight for 5th/6th
>>
>>58100563
What? Suarez is an incredible player. You can't believe Rodgers is an incredible manager.
>>
File: kek.jpg (97 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
97 KB, 640x427
>>58100602

>the 96 didn't die for this

>>58100234

>imblyig i'm not british expat
>>
>>58100563
No. Suarez made Rodgers look far better than he actually is.
>>
File: 543452.jpg (17 KB, 233x262) Image search: [Google]
543452.jpg
17 KB, 233x262
>>58100602
>THE 96 DIDNT DIE FOR THIS
>>
>>58100602
saved
>>
>>58100282
>Saurez's once in a lifetime season
Suarez has scored 30+ goals a season for Ajax before.
>>
>>58100992
Impressive
>>
>>58097241
Next to liverpool manchester
>>
>>58100992
Ajax - 2009–10 - 48 apps/49 Goals
Eredivisie but still very impressive
>>
Liverklopp
>>
>>58100992
Alfonso Alves averaged a goal a game in that piece of shit league.
>>
>>58101099
He didn't play for Ajax tho.
>>
>>58100992
Come on. His work off the ball, his build up play and goals were insane. Despite the success he might have at Barca I'd be surprised if he doesn't look back and think that was his peak.
>>
>>58101233
>Carrying Liverpool to 2nd
>Only lost league due to teammates slip
Achievement enough.
>>
>>58101233
Agreed, won't see a team built around him for the next 3/4 years until he leaves Barca and by then his peak will be gone.

His record would have been mind boggling if he took all penalties and didn't miss the start of the season through the bite
>>
>>58101150
But the league is still a joke.
>>
>>58101233
He's still GOAT right now, he has like 16 goals in 20-something games in 2015 including 2 in the first leg away at City, 2 in the first leg away at PSG and the winner against Real.
>>
>>58101592
Aye but he's in a shit league playing with above average players and without the entire footballing world breathing down his neck tbf.
>>
>yfw tactics tim has more premier league titles than gerald
>>
>>58100602
>>58096436
>>
Does anyone have any reasonable points about keeping him on? Assuming he doesn't get top 4 which is looking really unlikely.

I literally can't think of one that isn't easily debased.
>>
>>58101908
We don't sack our managers, we give them time.

Rodgers will get it right.
>>
>>58101786
So are Messi and Ronaldo, and when they retire, they'll be looked back on as gods among men. Suarez might not be so revered, but with Barca, he can carve a better legacy for himself than he ever could at Anfield.
>>
File: king of the kek.jpg (125 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
king of the kek.jpg
125 KB, 724x1024
https://twitter.com/PED7/status/589850878796005376

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

>liverpool fans
>>
File: 1378928116333.jpg (17 KB, 183x251) Image search: [Google]
1378928116333.jpg
17 KB, 183x251
hey

hey guys

>>96
>>
>>58101996
Pfft hahahahahahahha
My sides
>>
>>58101996

:( not nice to laugh at a little kid
>>
>>58101908
If everybody's fit we can still play nicely flowing attacking football which is more than can be said for yonks, plus it'd be hard to find anybody better.

>>58101985
Exactly, he'll be underappreciated for playing in a weaker league full of massive egos
>>
>>58102074
not nice to kill them either
>>
>>58102145
rekt
>>
>>58101982
>Liverpool fans
>>
>>58102145

>he thinks I am literally Israel

u wot
>>
File: Screenshot (112).png (5 KB, 343x34) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (112).png
5 KB, 343x34
:^)
>>
>>58102078
Fuck off you bad fucking wool. Rodgers is a damn fool. Ever since the Chelsea game last year we've bottled every big game we've played. Rodgers is a fucking twat who doesn't know how to be a champion. Watching Real Madrid stroll into Anfield and outplay us was one of the most humiliating nights I've ever seen on the kop. Cunts like you are why Rodgers will keep his job and we'll finish 6th next year.
>>
>>58102279
calm down
>>
>>58101786
>>58101985
>>58102078

In the last 5 years:
There were 13 La Liga representatives in the CL quarter finals and 7 in EL quarter finals

In the same time period there were 6 EPL representatives in the CL quarters and 3 in the EPL quarters

La Liga has been the objectively better league recently. It's not 2006-2009 anymore
>>
>>58102312
Fuck off you wool.
>>
>>58102334
blah blah blah, rainy Monday evenings at the Brittania m8

>>58102373
Calm down, all I was pointing out was that since Brendan came along we've improved as a team that scores goals.
I'm not advocating that he should stay, and here's the thing that will probably properly piss you off, if he were it'd probably be better than having someone just playing negative defensive football like Rafa did in the long run if the team is to move forward. I'd prefer someone with the tactical nous of Rafa who's able to take chances playing attacking football, which he never was.
>>
>>58102705
Wool
>>
>>58102728
twat
>>
>>58102705
Except Rodgers doesn't have the tactical nous of Rafa. But even with your notion of "muh attacking philosophy", Rodgers always, ALWAYS abandons it in the big games. He just panics, shrinks and takes the safer approach when a challenging team comes knocking. He's so weak he doesn't stand by his own philosophy when it really counts.
>>
>>58096490
>why hasn't this cunt been sacked yet?

Because he's a halfway decent manager? With Gerrard out and another center back a la Skrtl, Liverpool is suddenly a dangerous team again
>>
>>58102821
No arguments. He's lost the plot.
>>
>>58102761
Nob end
>>
>>58102334
But that is the opposite of what you're saying. La Liga has more CL representatives precisely because its a weaker league outside of the top two (or top 3 for the past few years).
You see teams like Villareal go from really high finishes to being relegated in 1 or 2 seasons, because all the teams outside of the top few are of near identical quality, or lack thereof. The fact you can usually predict Premier League standings all the way down to 20th every season is a testament to the teams' respective consistency, and highlights what an achievement Swansea and Southampton have made in staying up and prospering.

The same is true for the Serie A, in that until Calciopoli, the final league standings were very predictable because you could clearly measure the talent in each team. Now you get Sampdoria and Palermo going from CL place contenders to being relegated 10 months later.
>>
>>58103176
Dick wad
>>
>>58103187
If it's a weak league outside of the top 2/3 than how come it's been consistently outperforming EPL teams in the Europa League too, for which teams from the 5-8 spots qualify?
>>
>>58103321
Cock sucker.
>>
>>58103321
Wool
>>
>>58103375
>>58103394
You need your girlfriend to back you up now?
Well ard m8
>>
>>58103373
Because generally, teams who finished 3rd/4th in La Liga rightfully believe they have no chance at the league title, so focus their efforts on European competition. This has been true of every single spanish team outside of Real and Barca for years, including Atletico until Diego Simeone.
>>
>>58103511

Friendly reminder that if you didn't have a trip this cancerous 'arguement' you are having would have been over already and you both would have moved on and spared the likes of me this visual holomodor
>>
>>58103573
Fuck off jew boy.
>>
>>58103573
Cunt off, spazz
>>
>>58103594
>>58103599

you're right, it's spelled holodomor.
>>
>>58103533
This season Everton, Spurs and Hull City qualified to the Europa League. None of these teams had a shot at the title and only one of them could realistically get top 4 (and were still an outside shot). So why didn't these teams focus on European competition? Or why didn't Liverpool focus on this competition knowing they were outsiders for the top 4 and winning the EL grants a CL spot
>>
>>58103773
Cultural differences.
The majority of English fans will take domestic success over European success. Not saying they're correct, its just the way it is. It took Abramovich's insane obsession to make anybody at Chelsea give a fuck. And listening to Tottenham and Everton fans prior to the season, they were both talking about CL qualification and surprise title challenges. Insane delusion isn't exclusive to Liverpool, its just marginally worse.

Hull fluked it. It happens.
>>
File: oneofus.jpg (210 KB, 832x750) Image search: [Google]
oneofus.jpg
210 KB, 832x750
>>
>yfw klopp
>>
>>58104379
Kek
>>
>>58104103
Also money, La Liga is piss poor in money distribution. PL team fighting for top 6 is in a much better financial situation than a La Liga team outside of the big 2 fighting for the title.
>>
>>58102261
>no funny tabs

literally why?
>>
>>58101908
With absolutely shite signing, (his own fault), no competent striker for half the season Liverpool are in 5th and got to a FA cup Semi-Final.

Just makes you think when you consider how poor Liverpool were for the first half of the season and with the shite signings and no striker.
>>
KLOPP WHEN
L
O
P
P

W
H
E
N
>>
>>58106334
This.
For such an untalented and disorganized team, they're doing surprisingly well. It may just be that Rodgers is extremely good at diverting criticism onto himself with his stupid comments, though, leaving the players largely pressure-free.

He just needs transfer tips from >Moyes.
>>
test
>>
Benitez would probably kill to come back. His family have refused to move from the Wirral so if anything it'd be much more convenient to manage Liverpool than Napoli.

Maybe he'd bring Higuain along with him.
>>
Rogers has us playing incredible football when we're playing well. 2nd half of last season we were the best attacking team in England.

The problem is he's so stubborn and arrogant. Things don't work but it takes him weeks of failure to finally change something. Tactically he doesn't seem to know what the fuck he's doing.

>Gerrard in CDM
>Balotelli lone striker
>Markovic/Henderson/Sterling right back

He also has no ability to change a game when we need to. It's one style of play all the time.

>2-1 up and under pressure
>change nothing until the 85th minute where he throws a centre back on.
>2-1 down and playing shit
>change nothing until the 90th minute when he throws Lambert on.
>3-0 up against Palace
>All out attack

We're struggling for goals despite the fact that he has signed 6 strikers (Borini, Balotelli, Sturridge, Lambert, Aspas and Yesil) since he joined us. All of those players are still Liverpool players yet we play Raheem Sterling up front!

Despite having spent so much money, we've still missed out on the majority of our top transfer targets to other clubs.

If we can persuade Klopp to join us we should go for it because he won't be available in a year.
>>
Rodgers is the first liverpool manager for 50 years or so not to win a trophy in his first 3 years in charge
>>
>>58109624
Fairly misleading statistic since the really shit managers e.g Hodgson are sacked before the third season.
>>
>>58097677
>We were in the top four for 37/38 weeks

Away and shite, mate.
>>
>>58099329
>A Champions league winner

Nop.
>>
What will be done with Balotelli?
>>
>>58122656
More abuse on social media followed by a breakdown and a retirement job in France or MLS or something
>>
>>58122656

Some meme owner in Serie A will splash €10 million on him.
>>
>>58122656

turkish teams have this bad habbit of buying meme players, so one of those teams might try something
>>
BRING BACK RAFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHC7lIfvk4
>>
>>58109778
Liverpool don't tend to sack managers quickly. Before Hodge there was Rafa, Ged, Evans who all lasted quite long.
>>
>>58109551
Yesterday pissed me off, he allowed Gerrard to be bigger than the club by not having the balls to sub him off. Completely bottled the game, and he can fuck off saying "we wanted to win too much"

RAFA IN
>>
>>58096490
why does anyone think this team should be higher in the league table than they are? They were shit in the CL, but probably should only really have been expected to get past the group stage and get bounced in the RO16. They got knocked out of EL in penalties. They made the semis of the FA cup. I'd say this year is neither success or failure, they probably did exactly what one reasonably should have expected. If they miraculously pull ahead of city, then its a successful campaign.

Their league position corresponds directly to their wage bill position.
>>
>Tom Cleverly and a 19 year old kid, Grealish, dominated Liverpool

you can't explain this.
>>
File: 1343668573378.jpg (70 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1343668573378.jpg
70 KB, 402x402
United fan here.

Stick with him.
He needs another chance.
Campaign the board to back him.
He needs another chance and another £200m.

Seriously though, keep B-Rod around, he's the right man for Liverpoop.
>>
File: 1338997724160.jpg (19 KB, 236x259) Image search: [Google]
1338997724160.jpg
19 KB, 236x259
>>58124246
I can explain it in 5 words:
>Liverpoo are not very good
>>
File: BAMBOOZLED.png (339 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
BAMBOOZLED.png
339 KB, 639x360
>>58124246
>BAMBOOZLED
>>
>>58124296
Bet that fuckers eyes lit up when he saw the squad list.
Brenny's the master bamboozler, just wait till we finish top four, it'll all make sense.

OUR YEAR
deal with it
>>
dortmund used to be shit, klopp made them good bc he loves a good challenge

liverpool used to be good, now shit, there is klopps good challenge

klopp to liverpool
don't they play similar football anyway?
>>
>>58124481
Both fans sing YNWA
It's written in the stars M8
>>
>>58096699
Checked
>>
>>58124481
Klopp would need to coach Liverpool players how to press because Rodgers is awful at it.
>>
>>58100602
>dissing Kewell
hold up mang
>>
>>58124224
Simple
When they were winning stuff plastics jumped on them
This lasted long enough that the plastics couldn't abandon them when they went shit - except in chink chonk land where there is no idea of loyalty
Also football journos come mostly from there or West Ham area - and wet spam are just as bad
>>
>>58123595
I kri evritiem <3
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.