[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But Terry hit back: "There was an awful lot going o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: ibra wot2.jpg (21 KB, 245x235) Image search: [Google]
ibra wot2.jpg
21 KB, 245x235
>But Terry hit back: "There was an awful lot going on but I don't think anyone got caught up in it. Once they're charging the ref, the only thing we can do is respond.

>"You can't as a group of players let them surround the ref, trying to get our players booked. For me if I have to run 20, 30 yards, it doesn't look great.

>"But when you're standing back and seeing five or six of their players surrounding the ref, for me I think I support my team-mates. And once I go, four or five go with me, it doesn't look good at all but that's part of the game. We'll match it if people want to mix it, that's part of our game as well."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-terry-responds-criticism-chelseas-5319127

tl;dr terry says PSG forced chelsea to crowd the ref by crowding him first
>>
Zlatan deserved the sending off for being an arrogant, big nosed cunt and a small league player
>>
>>57150504
This is how mad Chelsit fans are right now.
>>
>>57150504
SO MAD
>>
>>57150504
big nose cunt is a great argument lad.
>>
File: Jacob.jpg (112 KB, 560x235) Image search: [Google]
Jacob.jpg
112 KB, 560x235
>>57150504
>arrogant, big nosed cunt and a small league

Stop talking about yourself.
>>
File: 1426105340812.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1426105340812.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Look at him. What a mong
>>
W
U
T

Honestly, fuck Chelsea.
>>
>>57150504
>small league player
Just because he hasn't played on the "English" "Premier" "League", right pal?
>>
>>57150504
http://www1.skysports.com/news/11095/9754516/

BTFO
>>
Has Terry talked about the fact he and the entire team ignored their "injured" friend during the whole thing, and Terry himself actually kicked Oscar in the head trying to mob the ref.
>>
It should be illegal for players to mob the ref

Only captains should talk to the ref
>>
>>57150817
>>57150817
It really was good acting by Oscar that sold it I think. He genuinely writhes like someone used the Cruciatus Curse on him
>>
>>57151172

this is a great sport, how come they don't show it at the local AMC theater? you really have to applaud the art of how he dove and acted as if he got injured. that takes a LOT of skill to do. im convinced that only the best of the best in the world play in the champions league because dives like that are just not something the average player is capable of. oscar is world class
>>
File: this is a nice post.gif (1 MB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
this is a nice post.gif
1 MB, 200x254
>>57151811
>>
>>57150504
>Reminder that 2 french teams are on the way knocking out two top 4 lelpl yeams.
>>
File: Yee 1.jpg (4 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
Yee 1.jpg
4 KB, 215x250
>>
>>57152495
stfu Monacuck is not a french team and they're gonna get BTFO by Arsenal 3-0 nigga
You just mad cause he talked about >muh Zlatan
>>
>>57151811
>how come they don't show it at the local AMC theater?
They're too busy showing WWE.
>>
File: this is you.webm (627 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this is you.webm
627 KB, 1280x720
>>57152593
>Monacuck
>>
>>57151150

This is the rule in rugby and it works very well
>>
>implying PSG players wouldn't have done the same thing if it was reversed
>implying it shouldn't have been a yellow for Oscar and nothing for Zlatan in any case

Oscar came through with studs up, at least Zlatan pulled his legs back
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.