[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BVB stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: kroppu-sama-kagawa-san.jpg (39 KB, 514x297) Image search: [Google]
kroppu-sama-kagawa-san.jpg
39 KB, 514x297
Think he'll eventually bounce back?

Can he go back to his playmaker-striker form?

General Dortmund stuff thread thing.
>>
bumb?
>>
>>56737735

Well Kagawa is already showing signs of improvement the last few game. He should be good to go in a couple of games.
>>
File: Kagawakawai.jpg (16 KB, 403x330) Image search: [Google]
Kagawakawai.jpg
16 KB, 403x330
hopefully juve has an off day
>>
>>56737735

He seems to be building some chemistry with Reus and Aubameyang as well. If they can find a way to incorporate Immobile at some point next season they could have something going for them.
>>
How long should I wait before declaring Ginter a bust?
>>
>>56738977
>"I tedeschi sono freddi, non c'è niente da fare. In 8 mesi che sono qua, nessun compagno di squadra mi ha mai invitato a casa sua a cena"
I doubt immobile will ever be incorparated
>>
>>56739239

Translate pls
>>
>>56740374
>The Germans are cold, there is nothing to do. In the 8 months i have been here not a single teammate has invited me to his house for dinner.

He is spot on about live in Germany!
>>
>>56740374

The Germans are cold , there is nothing to do . In the eight months that I've been here , no teammate has ever invited to me his house for dinner
>>
>>56740512
>>56740480

Why are they so mean to him ;_;
>>
>>56740609
Italians are scum
>>
They're 8 points off 6th place. I'd be surprised if they finish any lower than 8th.
>>
>>56740609
idk ciro seems like a nice guy but people here tend to keep work and private life seperate.
i guess things are just different in Italy ;_;
>>
>>56740711
yeah, they act more like humans over there
>>
>>56740609

Not every culture is social like Italy.
>>
>bundsleliga
>>
>>56740711
>>56740749

This reminds of a thread on /int/ where a Pole was complaining about how Americans and Brits were being too engaging and social, and how they were forcefully trying to start conversations with strangers instead of minding their own business.
>>
>>56740948
>and brits

literally nobody talks to anyone here unless its some small town where everyone knows everyone

when i went to america it surprised me how often people tried to bring up pointless small talk with me, it just felt plastic and forced every single time
>>
>>56741026
OFFICIAL POWERLISTING OF HEARTLESS PLASTIC SHIT COUNTRIES

1. GERMANY
2. USA
3. UK
POWER GAP
EVERYONE ELSE
>>
>>56741026

That's because it is, that's the literal definition of small talk. But I like interacting with and connecting with other people, and small talk sometimes leads to interesting conversations, which is why small talk is engaged. I'll happily small talk with anyone.
>>
2013: 2nd best team in Yurope
2015: 2nd worst team in das Bündëgäßłïgå

Cool sport tho

>the unholy non-roman collapsed-empire of Germany
>>
>>56741181

9000001 should be latin/spic countries, those motherfuckers know how to connect with each other on a meaningful level
>>
>>56741270
agree. arab countries are somewhere in the middle, extremely hospitable to strangers and foreigners when they are not robbing/killing them. was in morocco backpacking for a while and some families there treated me better than some here do their own
>>
File: gundam.jpg (24 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
gundam.jpg
24 KB, 590x350
At least it's all but announced that pic related will renew his contract

>tfw long reign of gündocomfy
>>
>>56741197

Well I guess it works on some people but doesn't with others.
>>
>>56741447

Yay. I thought for sure he was leaving for United or some other club.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.