[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SerieA/ 26th matchday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: the friendly people of Verona.jpg (51 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
the friendly people of Verona.jpg
51 KB, 590x443
Derby della Scala edition

>yesterday
Bologna-Juventus 0-0

>today
Verona-Chievo 18.00 CET
Inter-Sampdoria 20.45 CET

>tomorrow afternoon
Atalanta-Fiorentina 15.00 CET
Genoa-Udinese
Sassuolo-Empoli
Torino-Carpi
Frosinone-Lazio 18.00
Roma-Palermo 20.45
>>
Based Toni
>>
Porco Dio pedofilo cagato dalla madonna deflorata con un trapano da tutti gli angeli in colonna (Porco Dio porca Madonna), che la sbattono contro la croce dov'è inchiodato il porco di cristo dio cacca che sputa teste di bambinello mentre dio girarrosto e stuprapolli azzanna il culo di Gesù polpo infiocinato all'intestino da Padre Pio che annega nella diarrea sanguinolenta di San Giuseppe ricchione mentre Madre Teresa si scopa nel culo venti mazzi di cazzi di lebbrosi e si beve la sborra e condita coi succhi anali di Padre Pio vomitandola addosso a Don Matteo, che è solito infilzare San Sebastiano con la forcella della bici sodomizzandolo coi sandali di Cristo appena estratti dalla fica della Maddalena che spruzza il suo mestruo sui fedeli che, inneggiando bestemmie contro gli apostoli che si masturbano di fronte alla foto di San Crispino e, solfeggiando rutti, ficcano dita in culo a San Pietro per farlo eiaculare tramite stimolazione interna della prostata mostrandogli allo stesso tempo la fica slabbrata della troia di Santa Rita stuprata da quel coglione del papa che intanto inneggia a dio impestato fruttolo rancido defecando cotolette di maiale mangiate il venerdì santo insieme a San Pietro che incide a Mosè un pentacolo sulla cappella mentre Ratzinger si spalma su un palo col Ciao Piaggio perché lo Spirito Santo gli infila la lingua in culo fino al pancreas perché giocando a playstation ha bestemmiato troppo poco la madonna cui la passera puzza di broccolo bollito e che guarda su YouTube i filmati di San Tommaso che si brucia i peli pubici e infila lo scroto in una friggitrice accesa da San Benedetto da Norcia che balla la lap dance con un salame infilato su per il culo
>>
>Someone actually made a /calcio/ thread
BASED
A
S
E
D

Can't wait for Mancini to get sacked after tonights 0-0 draw
>>
>>65698695
che figlio di una putana
>>
To all my swedefags and possibly Norway/Danebros, here's the first part of a text posted to a swedish fan site about the relationship between Hellas and Chievo from the Hellas perspective. Good read, includes interview with the leader of Movimento Gialloblú, a Hellas supporter group.
>>
>>65698727
Dio spacciatore infame
>>
>>65698766
Fuck actually managed to forget the link

http://www.svenskafans.com/italien/verona/derbyt-som-inte-ar-ett-derby-del-1-494011.aspx
>>
>>65698766
shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1430626434454.gif (879 KB, 229x188) Image search: [Google]
1430626434454.gif
879 KB, 229x188
>>65698795
>>
What are all you swedecucks doing in a serie a thread?
>>
File: QD5eb.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
QD5eb.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
Great derby!
>>
>>65699414
>two sending offs
>two missed penalties
>three goalscorers with an combined age of 106 years
>i missed it

god fucking damnit
>>
IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA IONITA
>>
good guys win
>>
I seriously hope Hellas stay up. Fuck Samp. Genoa, Jewdinese, Palermo, etc
>>
File: fanta.png (2 KB, 322x34) Image search: [Google]
fanta.png
2 KB, 322x34
Mixed feelings. Glad Best verona won tho
>>
BBBLOOOOOOTERRRR

>>65699551
if all Frosinone, Carpi and Hellas get relegated i'll be pissed
fuck those teams and their owners (except Udinese, Pozzo at least isn't a mobber)
>>
Can't wait for Juve - Bayern
>>
>>65699564
>(except Udinese, Pozzo at least isn't a mobber)
>le own multiple teams and loan himself players around man
>le fuck up Italy's coefficent team
no fuck them too
>>
>>65699564
>except Udinese, Pozzo at least isn't a mobber
Pozzo is literal cancer. Clubs like Jewdinese shouldn't exist. The club is a literal terminal with no ambition
>>
>>65699616
not saying i like him, but at least nothing of what you said is illegal
meanwhile Zamparini and Preziosi are shady as fuck (as a Como fan i can't express my hatred for the latter in words)
Ferrero is simply a coke head and will inevitably drive the club into the ground, i just feel bad for Samp fans

>>65699594
not even a Juve fan (quite the opposite actually) and i'm hyped as fuck
should be top notch
>>
Roberto thohir and Eric Mancini
>>
>>65699667
It's not illegal but Udinese now is a sad excuse of a club that gets used only to park players and to trafic south americans (and more recently slavs)
>>
>>65699708
true
it was pretty clear this would happen ever since they bought Watford
the money they can make in the PL is not even comparable
everyone knew that once they got there they would stop investing in Udinese once and for all
the fact they renewed the stadium is actually a surprise for me
>>
Why is Mourinho watching Inter - Sampdoria? I tough he was going to United.
>>
>>65699923
paid appearance

>>65699777
Jewdinese is a good farm team desu. Same with Granada (even though they'll be fucked if they don't stay up)
>>
>>65699923
There's a mini reunion going on. Ronaldo is there too. Some others but not sure who. They get to watch Inter at best scrape a win to show how far Inter have fallen.
>>
>dat Ranocchia long pass
he's gonna be MOTM tonight book it
>>
>>65700259
For 89 minutes possibly. Then the law of Ranocchia will apply.
>>
>There are multiple reports Liverpool will sell Mario Balotelli to a Chinese Super League club after his Milan loan expires.
>Totti: “I can’t stay at Roma like this. It hurts to be on the bench. I understand at my age that I play less, but ending my career like this is bad for me as a man and what I’ve given to Roma. I demand more respect for all I’ve done here."...“What is my rapport like with Spalletti? We say ‘good morning’ and ‘good evening.’ That’s it. He said such nice things in the papers, but not to my face.
>Torino are hoping to take advantage of Adem Ljajic's troubled relationship with Inter and Roma to take him on loan.
>Badelj's agent: "Eleven times I came to Florence, for nothing. I repeatedly requested a meeting with the President, but he never wanted to see me. Last year, after the first season in Florence, he told me that Badelj was worth only half the price that Fiorentina paid and that for this reason he would not have paid me. The directors are aware of the situation, but no solution was ever found. If the scenario doesn't change, Milan will leave in the summer, to a club that pays agents for their work"
>Real Madrid are thinking of picking up Roma's Antonio Sanabria, who is impressing onlookers on his loan at Sporting Gijon. Notably, Real Madrid, Southampton and Tottenham are now interested in the player. Roma reportedly fixed his price at €20m.
>Fiorentina have dropped Luigi Sepe for the trip to Atalanta after his angry rant. Goalkeeper Sepe hit the headlines when he said his time at Fiorentina was “morally over” after being dropped for the Europa League game with Tottenham.
>Roma will be without Daniele De Rossi for at least four weeks after he was diagnosed with a calf strain.
>Fiorentina announced they are running at a loss of €14m, albeit a distinct improvement on last year’s balance sheet
>>
>>65699551
>hating based rosanero

fuck posh northern teams
>>
File: Louis-van-Gaal5.jpg (145 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Louis-van-Gaal5.jpg
145 KB, 1368x1026
>>65700378
>liking batshit insane people like Zamparini
>>
D'Ambro
>>
>>65700410
he's a moron, but you have to admit those pink kits are cool as hell
>>
>tfw fell for the ranocchia meme
I seriously thought he was the good one and not Bonucci
>>
>>65700465
Bonucci was made good by playing alongside the two of the five best CBs in Europe
>>
>that clear penalty
>>
>it's a MerdaInter get helped by the ref episode
>>
>inter refball back in full force
will Inter ever win in a fully convincing match?

"fully convincing" implies
>no refball
>create a decent amount of chances
>goals result of good play, not luck
>majority of possession

they haven't yet this season
>>
>>65700630
>missing the part where Ranocchia should have been sent off already
>>
>>65700657
>will Inter ever win in a fully convincing match?
Nope. It's fascinating how much luck they have when the ref's not helping them out like now
>>
i'd put a tenner on Samp for the second half win tbqh
4.20 is a generous offer

[spoiler]blaze it[/spoiler]
>>
I'm getting more and more into Serie A, loving the league. That Hellas - Chievo game was GOAT. What teams are up and coming and play entertaining football in Serie A? I would want to follow one particular team closely, not just watch games whenever they're on.
>>
>>65700900
Sassuolo, Napoli, Verona now I guess.
TROLLBAR
>>
>>65700341
>Fiorentina announced they are running at a loss of €14m, albeit a distinct improvement on last year’s balance sheet
Literally how
>>
>>65700900
Empoli and Sassuolo have been showing quite an attacking-minded football but they're currently in a poor form
>>
>>65700900
Napoli's games are usually entertaining
>>
>>65700974
Beats me, anon.

"The Tuscan club had targeted a perfect balance of the books by this stage, but are behind in their projections.

They ran at a loss of €37m last year and that has been reduced to just €14m this time, above all thanks to the sale of Juan Guillermo Cuadrado for a profit of €20m.

They increased the revenue by €36m to €144m, but costs also went up to €144m in 2015.

As Fiorentina are still without a main sponsor, the Della Valle family are adding another €19m to bolster the club coffers.

“If we qualify for Europe, Fiorentina can register because the losses are within the parameters set by UEFA’s Financial Fair Play,” confirmed Viola chief Andrea Rogg.

“The owners must put in €19m to cover the losses, though. The sales of players are spread out over several years, including Cuadrado and Savic.

“We have lowered the wage bill, but don’t want it too low otherwise we won’t be competitive for our objectives. It has dropped by €12m compared to 2014-15.

“We have to improve revenue from sponsors, partnerships and other avenues. We are also working on building a new stadium."
>>
>>65700900
Fiorentina and Napoli are two top teams that usually play good football. Empoli and Sassuolo also usually play well and are middle team that are growing. Avoid any Inter, usually Chievo games who are hoofball and murderball usually
>>
>that
>offside
>>
>>65701004
They are the only big team in a big, wealthy city, they never spend anything on players and pay them peanuts and still are at a loss, incredible.I supppose having no sponsor on the shirt really hurts
>>
2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0
>>
>>65701050
>implying anyone would pay €14mil/year to have the name of his company on their shirt
>>
MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA
>>
>>65701050
Yeah but I doubt that you can make 14 millions only with that
>>
>>65700341
Totti rip
>>
File: InterSweatGuy.png (142 KB, 589x606) Image search: [Google]
InterSweatGuy.png
142 KB, 589x606
>only 2 against Sampdoria

how do we repair this shit la
>>
>>65701225
3 starters suspended and in shit form. Just take the 3 points la
>>
ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI ICARDI
>>
>>65701225
>only 3 now

should be 7 tbhfam. at least R9 is in the building
>>
>Ranocchia
>>
>>65700259
>>
>that
>offside

All this refball for Inter eh though?
>>
THATS NOT EVEN OFFSIDE FUCKING RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65701308
kek
Ranocchia's curse is clearly stronger than Inter's
>>
>the city of greek names

wew la
>>
>>65701358
>>65701376
that one against Icardi on the pass from Melo?
he was a foot off
>>
>>65701446
100% onside, Silvestre(?) on the opposite side had him onside
>>
>quag
>>
3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS. 3 MINUS 1 IS STILL 3 POINTS.
>>
>Inter winning

This was supposed to be the year Milan qualifies for the CL
>>
File: 1278780660950.jpg (23 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1278780660950.jpg
23 KB, 330x357
>tfw this was Frosinone and Carpi's first ever season in Serie A

ALSO HOLY SHIT, IS THAT MOU AMONG THE AUDIENCE?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.