[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @DETROIT PISONS GAME THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: afro.jpg (139 KB, 736x488) Image search: [Google]
afro.jpg
139 KB, 736x488
BEN WALLACE JERSEY RETIREMENT CEREMONY EDITION
>>
i take it you arent the kingsbro
>>
>>64962147
mfw that state farm commercial with DJ/paul/lillard and KG

lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIMXZST3go
>>
File: THE MAN.jpg (611 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
THE MAN.jpg
611 KB, 2048x1280
Draymond Green letter to Ben Wallace:

It was the early 2000s and I was just a young kid growing up in the city of Saginaw, which is approximately 72 miles north of the Palace of Auburn Hills, where an undersized guy by the name of Ben Wallace was wreaking havoc for the Detroit Pistons. Ben was dominating anyone who came anywhere near the paint.

During that time, I wore a huge afro, as I thought it was cool because at home games at the Palace, Big Ben sported a huge afro as well. At 6-feet-9 (on a good day) one should never be able to be as dominant as he was. Consequently, as a kid, I wondered how in the world was he doing it. It was a mystery for about two more years.

My basketball career then took me to an AAU team in Detroit -- called The Family -- where I met someone that I still consider my brother, Jordan Dumars. When I met Jordan, he took me to my second-ever Pistons game and the first since I was 8 years old. That is when I had the opportunity to meet Ben and I quickly figured out how and why he was one of the most feared players to grace the court at that time in the NBA.

Ben had an incredible work ethic. Not only did he work out extremely hard every day, but more importantly, he had the heart of a lion. It was amazing because he didn't say much, but everyone knew that he meant business.

(1/2)
>>
ben wallace was one of my heroes too

based
>>
>>64962282
The day came where I was able to build a relationship with Ben and, to this day, he continues to be a big brother to me. Here we are about 10 years later and a common story line has surfaced --- how am I able to do what I do while undersized, just like Ben. I refuse to be outworked and I consider myself to have the heart of a lion. As I sit now, I begin to ponder, "Why was Ben's path directed to Detroit, where I could watch every game he played?"

The only answer I can come up with is that God placed him there because a kid from Saginaw was watching with a dream of playing in the NBA. This kid would also be considered undersized, but had that similar drive and a heart that never stops pumping with determination to never be denied. It is only fitting that with my return to Michigan only a day away to play in my home state against the Detroit Pistons, Big Ben's jersey is being retired. I feel it is only right to say THANK YOU.

Thank you, Mr. Wallace, for showing me that it is possible to make it to the NBA and wreak havoc while being undersized! Hopefully, there is a kid watching me and wondering the same things I did about you, realizing that man does not have the ability to judge what's in another man's heart!
Congrats, Big Ben.

All the best,

--Draymond Green

(2/2)

>>64962194
dubs bro, ive been here for a while too
>>
>this 3 meme
i hate this fucking type of basketball
>>
>>64962428
it only works because we also attack the basket

dubs lead league in dunks if you didnt know
>>
>>64962468
there's nothing good about throwing up shots from damn near the half-court line + way outside the perimeter and having them go in

not saying i wouldnt do that if my team could shoot that well, just would rather have teams focus more on other shit than relying on 3s.
>>
Someone post webm of Curry's 3 from the mid-court logo
>>
>>64962428
Pistons shoot just about 4 3's per game less than Warriors, not Dubs fault they actually make them lad.
>>
>>64962578
thats my point, they shoot a lot of them and most of the time they miss and it kills all momentum
>>
>>64962523
>>64962523
see>>64962578
https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/three-pointers-attempted-per-game

the only difference is we're better at them than other teams, 4 more a game isnt even that much

pistons have 0 ball movement besides jennings pick and rolls though holy shit

you guys gotta get a small forward in there or something
>>
>>64962616
oh, you're talking about detroit

yeah dude if i was van gundy i wouldn't shoot 3s at all dont have the personnell for it really, seems like he's trying to force the style he had on the magic desu
>>
B A Y N E S
>>
>>64962735
idk trying to talk about all teams, i just see teams who can't shoot the 3 ball try and force it so much because they see elite shooters like the Warriors do it and thinks it transfers back to them. In reality yeah they might make them sometimes, but you can't have that be your staple. I'd be happy with teams taking like maybe 5-7 per game or something idk im just spewing out shit at this point
>>
>>64962786
i feel you dude, after a little the trend will normalize

...hopefully
>>
Pistons blowing the fuck out of the meme team
>>
rest in peace
>>
our bench sucks ass
>>
>>64963063
*meme team's bench
>>
bad start senpai
>>
exposed
>>
>Memiors
>>
warriors need kerr

walton is ridiculous
>>
kcp cucking us atm
>>
"Steph Curry has great jeans."
>>
refs bls
>>
Curry get's no respect from the refs, I don't get it. He's the MVP, media golden boy and all, and he's never get calls as he gets racked off screens and always slashed on 3's

And then you see a cunt like Butler, DeRozan, Harden, KD, Westbrook getting ticky tack fouls
>>
GSW is fucking butt tickled

my sides
>>
He's a Big Guy.
>>
>>64963133
*and the meme team's starters
>>
fuck you curry you little whiney bitch, glad you got T'd up
>>
>>64963807
you are a bit too entitled mate, chill
>>
>tfw you will never see Ben Wallace play basketball again
;_; its hurts bros
>>
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
>>
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
>>
RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYY

all these GOATs
>>
>tfw you will never see a team like the 2004 Pistons win another championship
3-point ball is meme ball desu
>>
I've been saying it for years, the pistons are a legit contender
>>
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>64964186
Ya well you were wrong for years up until this season.
>>
>this ceremony
:')
>>
>>64964186
hey you back
>>
it's too bad gores wasn't around for the bad boy era
>>
Could Tom Gores be any more awkward
>>
>>64964272
I too watched the 30 for 30
>>
> Larry
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
>>
gores sounds like he's trying not to get shot or something
>larry brown talking
jesus i know it's meme as fuck but i can't handle the feels right now
>>
>inb4 Pistons BTFO in 2nd half
>>
Larry's speech is blowing Gores' right out of the water
>>
tfw sf local channel not even showing the ceremony
>>
>>64964328
<3 <3 </3 </3
>>
>sheed walking up
he looks like he's fucking puffing his chest LMAO
>>
>tfw no Sheed as assistant coach
>>
This sheed speech is too real for white people
>>
>>64964434
I thought it was nice
>>
bens shoes are distracting me
>>
>>64964434
it was the best one besides ben's
>>
>not watching football

top lol
>>
>>64964450
"I wan spek outta mah heart, and I thenk I talk about all this people here man, I appreaciate ya ma bruda" it was about this x5 times. It was nice and from the heart but he's very limited
>>
theres no way the pistons dont get btfo after this
>>
>this whole thing will basically be repeated in a month for Chauncey
Pretty cool desu

I am a little surprised they retired Ben's jersey
>>
Were the 04 pistons the realest NBA niggas of all time?
>>
>>64964522
*SMACKS LIPS*
>>
>ben dabbing
HOL
UP
>>
>>64964033
Watching his highlights is just unreal. The dude was absurdly good, impossibly good for a guy his height. Just cant believe it.
>>
>>64964590
He was the backbone of that defense senpai and could guard every position.
>>
>>64964484
>not being a pistons fan in 2004-07

topper lel
>>
>>64964593
Nah, 05 Pacers.
>>
watched a bunch of big ben highlights the whole day today and the ceremony gave me the feels

goddamn the goin to work era was awesome
>>
>>64964590
He leads the detroit franchise in blocks

he has 4 DPOY awards (two back to backs)
>>
>>64964785
I said realest not maddest
>>
>>64964837

His first one he had something like 97% of the vote too. that's pretty incredible
>>
>>64964716
True but that championship team was such a truly team effort. And he left when they were still relevant to Chicago.

I'm not mad at all or anything, I just think the option of retiring him is a bit wishy washy compared to someone like Isiah which is an obvious no brainer
>>
>He is one of only five players to collect more blocks than personal fouls (minimum 150 games) and the only player among those to also have more steals than turnovers

b a s e d
>>
>>64964837
Should have had 5 straight DPOYs
Fuck Ron Artest
>>
>>64964593
>not the jail blazers
>>
File: 9398233525.png (33 KB, 1029x222) Image search: [Google]
9398233525.png
33 KB, 1029x222
p based
>>
>>64964972
he is the poster child of hard work, being an undrafted player at a small college to being one of the best defensive players in the 00's
>>
>>64965052
>one of
>>
can the warriors come back
>>
File: delly bants.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
delly bants.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>64965052
>>
>that block
>>
BLOCK CITY TONIGHT
>>
>Pistons destroying the warriors
What does this mean?
>>
It looks like teams are figuring out how to beat the Warriors more consistently. If so then they have no chance against the Spurs to be honest
>>
>>64965291
Warriors are off, Detroit is playing really well
>>
>>64965291
Ben's mere presence improves the D
>>
dre and bogut are going to fight pretty soon
>>
>>64965291
>shots not dropping
>close shots getting blocked
>>
File: 1447230383757.png (470 KB, 851x475) Image search: [Google]
1447230383757.png
470 KB, 851x475
>Dre raping the glass
>>
>>64965331
Fear The Fro
>>
>>64965304
From actually watching, it looks most of the times it's either being literally having a bad night, as in missing and not executing how they normally would or Walton making horribel rotations like all year long or never calling timeouts

Also, teams always step up their game against the champions
>>
Give me one good reason why Andre Drummond isn't a future MVP
>>
>>64965392
shaq shoots better freethrows than he does
>>
>>64965392
Hairy shoulders
>>
>>64965392
limited offensive moves, foul trouble, gets lazy on D sometimes, can't hit a FT to save his life

he's got a lot of work to do, and this is coming from someone who's been on his dick the second he was drafted
>>
>>64965392
not that good at offense yet
>>
>>64965436
He will get a dank Nair endorsement bruh
>>
>>64965440
>>64965469
He is not good enough yet, but if he doesn't get super lazy I don't see how he wont get to MVP level.
>>
File: 111.jpg (134 KB, 1626x1080) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
134 KB, 1626x1080
BACK TO BACK NIGGA
>>
>>64965392
If he can:

block at least 2.5 shots a game
improve his scoring ability
free throw percentage at least 50%

the way he's built and the talent he has, there's no reason he shouldn't be averaging like 25, 15, and 3
>>
why is SVG so good with athletic centers?
>>
Fucking Morris is playing like it's his bday
>>
i wish SVG would let dre shoot first FT normally,s econd one just abandon all hope and throw it off board and hope for something

80% chance of it not going in, and a 20% chance of ammounting to something, i'll take my chances
>>
>>64965588
Because he only goes to teams with athletic centers
>>
File: 1411538433166.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1411538433166.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>Curry
>Wide open
>>
God Curry is such a meme

Crazy how good he is
>>
File: laughing.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>these fouls
>>
LMAO

ALL THESE CURRY DEEP 3S + OFFENSIVE KEK FOUL

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAA
>>
These Warriors commentators are so assblasted
>>
these refs are something else

party game
>>
REFS HELPING THE WARRIORS AMIRITE
>>
>>64965946
>not watching the pistons broadcast

and im a warriors fan lol, they're interviewing ben wallace, throughout this entire 3rd quarter
>>
>Warriors this ass blasted
>>
It's getting chippy out there lads
>>
Dre not giving a fuck
>>
THE FIX IS IN
>>
>dre shaved his shoulders
WHY
>>
Blaha is absolutely choking on Ben Wallaces cock right now, this is uncomfortable
>>
Could the Warriors announcers be any bigger faggots?
>>
>not giving us the timeout
lmao

this game

fuckin

lel

not even refs being biased they're just incompetent both ways this game its a joy to watch
>>
File: 1344752215349.jpg (36 KB, 293x308) Image search: [Google]
1344752215349.jpg
36 KB, 293x308
>warriors BUTTMAD that they aren't the calls they are used to at Snoracle
>>
>>64966017
I think he waxes it to be more aerodynamic
>>
this is as bad as that boston game
>>
I'm getting pretty mad at these refs to be real honest with you my friends

ALSO I FUCKING HATE THIS "STREET NAME SIGNS" CAPTCHA ITS SO BULLSHIT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
BIG MAN DOWN
>>
That looked extremely painful
>>
T.leandro barbosa
Dirty ass nigger
>>
>>64966169
You can turn on the 'legacy captcha' in the settings
>>
Oh damn
>>
>>64966217
how?
>>
WARRIORS BTFO
>>
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
MEMEIORS COLLAPSING AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THINGS GET TOUGH AND THEY FREAK OUT LMAO

LOSING TO THE SPURS IN THE WCF CONFIRMED
>>
>GSW
>Cucks

Pick two
>>
What the hell is LUKE WALTON doing?
>>
this is some serious refball bullshit. I don't get why the league wants the pistons to win this one so badly though?
>>
>>64966271
Go to the settings and find the box that says something about turning on the legacy captcha

That's to make the captcha typing words instead of clicking pics
>>
File: 1452550277314.webm (975 KB, 613x552) Image search: [Google]
1452550277314.webm
975 KB, 613x552
>these butthurt warrior announcers
>>
>watch warriors all season
>they get the easiest calls ever
>this happens
Get fucked memerriors.
>>
gonna switch to away feed so i can hear the homers whine
>>
Okay, that was a joke no call, right? Like, just for some giggles? They can't actually believe that was a no call.
>>
>73-9
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64966335
have to protect bulls record
>>
File: 1394993417440.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1394993417440.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>It's an angry Curry goes off episodr
>>
Gores seems like a giant cokehead desu
>>
>>64966335
Warriors refball other teams though so it's okay my friend.
>>
>>64966340
"If you add back the 3 3's for Curry and the technical and the dunk and the layup we would only be down by like 5"
>>
the spurs edge closer to the 1 seed
>>
File: jordan-laugh-cigar.jpg (18 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
jordan-laugh-cigar.jpg
18 KB, 250x308
>Warriors SO desperate for the record they bring the starter back in THAT quick
>>
>>64966417
BLOW GREEN SNORT WHITE
>>
>Warriors moving screens get called
>Turn into a mediocre team
>>
kek, it's really sad watching the warriors trying to play physical, take away their shooting and they are done, they are really soft
>>
>Curry in charge of defense
>>
even steve blake is shitting on them now lol
>>
>blake
>>
It's just one game guys, chill. Spurs lost to the Pelicans and Rockets for example.
>>
DEEEEE

TROOOOIT

BASKET

BALL
>>
WARRIORS EXPOSED LMAO
>>
>Pistons 4th team foul of quarter
>Warriors have 0
>>
>iggy
LMAO
>>
Every single trip down the court there's a whistle on the Warriors for some questionable shit. This is worse than the 2002 kings/lakers final.
>>
>>64966574
>7-1
>>
File: 1405921588032.jpg (84 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1405921588032.jpg
84 KB, 450x600
>Igoudala
>>
>>64966543
>play physical

This is code for playing 1990's style bully ball without getting called for it, despite it being called as a fouls for over 2 decades.
>>
>>64966626
are you even watching this fucking quarter lmao
>>
File: 2kgdh2.png (88 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
2kgdh2.png
88 KB, 300x225
>Curry lighting it up
>Down 20
>>
>>64966626
It's stuff that they always do but usually get away with. Similar to how Lebron is taken aback on those rare occasions where they call traveling
>>
>>64966574
Spurs have lost some games. They haven't been blown the fuck out.

This is hilarious.
>>
>>64966699
That usually happens when your team plays like shit

See MJ during the 80s or Kobe in 2006.
>>
>>64966330
""""" coaching"""""
>>
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT

BASKETBAAAAAALLLLLLLLL
>>
>>
File: 7575.jpg (18 KB, 373x344) Image search: [Google]
7575.jpg
18 KB, 373x344
>>64966763
>put in starters
>sit back and watch
>Oh shit
>it doesn't work
>>
>>64966824
Hooper has a fro tonight
>>
>inb4 7 back to back 3s and warriors win
>>
>>64966723
Sometimes i think Pop throw away matches just to keep the spotlight away from them.

Just watch the Spurs playing the bench against GS.
>>
Holy shit based Andre lmao
>>
>klay shooting 3s off the dribble

why
>>
>>64966723
Losing by 14 against the Pellies is pretty shit too
>>
Green getting btfo here.
>>
Draymond bby please don't be mad we love you in michigan
>>
File: 1376260028319.jpg (38 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1376260028319.jpg
38 KB, 426x341
>17 point lead
>3:30 left
>>
REGGIE JACKSON IS GLISTENING
>>
Curry getting BTFO in the paint
>>
walton has no idea what hes doing

>subbing green
>>
implying the pissshits wont chokw
>>
20 rebounds. That's pretty impressive.

Also how are Warriors failing this hard? Pistons isn't even that good. Also that Nuggets game earlier. What the damn hell?
>>
>>64966938
Eh, Pels arent' great but they're the best matchup iin the league for San Antonio. Also, that was a 14 point loss because they pulled the starters and let the bench try to play.

This is an anal ravaging against GSW's "Small Ball Death Squad" (kek) and it's goddamn comical.
>>
File: milkbag.png (371 KB, 789x805) Image search: [Google]
milkbag.png
371 KB, 789x805
>TV CHANGES TO COLLEGE HOCKEY
>>
>>64967048
The superstar calls have gone to their head
>>
>>64967058
>le bag of milk a fucking leaf man

just move to Michigan already.
>>
>>64967048
It helps when everyone but Curry is playing like dogshit
>>
>>64967062
Yeah but losing to Denver fucking Nuggets.
I mean, it's my team and all, but still.
>>
File: 1449027500511.jpg (32 KB, 328x308) Image search: [Google]
1449027500511.jpg
32 KB, 328x308
>>64967091
>>
>>64967048
>Pistons isn't even that good

Hey, fuck you bandwagoner
>>
>>64967048
basically hardcore refball put this one away when they were coming back in the third
>>
>>64967121
>Finland
>Doesn't know that Denver, Colorado has less oxygen than normal
>>
lmao so glad this meme team is getting blown the dick out
>>
Ben Wallace needs to go to every Detroit game
>>
File: 1446355762666.jpg (148 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1446355762666.jpg
148 KB, 1140x475
>Warriors take out starters
>>
File: 1440991983293.png (52 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1440991983293.png
52 KB, 203x209
>>64967113
"""people""" trying to tell me Harrison Barnes is good
>>
>>64967159
lel
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 736x1174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 736x1174
> memeiors
>>
>>64967159

Keep living in dreamland
>>
>>64967159
lmao

warriors fans, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>64967205
He is good, he just doesn't deserve a max contract that he wants. He should've taken that offer GSW gave him last year. He probably regrets it now.
>>
>EzLELi
>>
>>64967145
Wait what?

>>64967168
Wait, what?
>>
>>64967168
It's an indoor stadium and they don't even play for a full hour of actual game time. That's a bullshit excuse.
>>
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha they've hit the midseason slump. luke is going to take this team to the shitter
>>
Losing to most teams in the east doesn't mean much come playoff time since they'll be getting btfo by the Cavs or Bulls or some shit. GSW could still get the record if they match the first half of this season.
>>
>>64967048
They aren't falling apart, Barnes is just coming back and is rusty as fuck. Walton is a goddamned retard, dropping some games is common guys, no one should start the season like they did, we now have a twisted notion of what a winning team should be, it seems.

>>64967053
SBDS is not complete with this trash tier Barnes. Nobody showed up todat but Curry and Klay to some extent. This is an anomaly, as we've seen the whole season.

>>64967062
Please don't imply Warriors are benefitted by the refs, if you actually watch them play you'd know that's not true at all. Shit at them as you will, but this is just wrong and even disrespectful towards the team man. Take pride on how well your own team played, they did really well and bothered the Warriors a ton
>>
>>64967121
yeah they certainly played like doodoo

>>64967128
knew it
>>
>>64967048
Curry was about to singlehandedly cut the lead down to double digits but the refs were not gonna have it.
>>
File: 1448095991456.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448095991456.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>64967290
>this is around the time the Bulls went off
>>
What are Dubs fans excuses now?

>b-but they were preparing for Monday against the Cavs!!!
>b-but it was a road game after a home game
>b-b-but it's not FAIR!!!

Whiny fucking cunts.
>>
>>64967332
KEK
>>
gg
>>
Warriors got flossed like broccoli tonight damn nigga baka
>>
>>64967343
>>64967332
>>
>>64967343
There's no excuses, they straight up got outplayed. No shame in that. People need to chill, you Warriors bandwagoners too, come on, get some self respect.
>>
>>64967312
well aren't you kinda overly butthurt kek
curry does indeed get National Basketball Association(tm) SuperStar Officiating(tm) like lebron etc.
>>
>>64967335
I can see another 2 or 3 losses coming up soon. Body language and energy is lacking. Seems like Kerr will be their bailout but that's not until allstar break.
>>
>>64967312
They shouldn't be benefitted by the refs. They're just chuckers with sub-par understanding of basketball. Illegal screens all over that Silver lets you get away with (because Curry is big money, so him being open to hit his shots is good) is the real refball.
>>
>>64967343
No excuses this time senpai. Enjoy your overblown celebration of them losing their 4th game halfway through the season.
>>
>>64967349
>how to beat curry without touching him
>let warriors set up their illegal moving screens
>run into the screener and flop and hope the refs call an offensive foul
>>
>>64967478
Are you implying that to beat the Warriors the refs just have to call their illegal screens correctly? Because that's actually a very good insight.
>>
>38 points
How does he do it night after night?
>>
>how dare my meme team not be able to break the rules

L M A O
M
A
O

Why are Californians such faggots?
>>
>>64967276
Oh I see, you think the A/C's in Denver can just magically create oxygen in the mountains that won't get used up by a stadium full of people.
>>
>>64967450
You realize Spurs are notorious for illegal moving screens since the mid-00s. It's just not exacerbated with them because they don't chuck up 3s like crazy off of the screens. In general, the NBA has allowed moving screens for a long time now.

Steve Nash and the Suns abused moving screens as well.
>>
>>64967541
This desu senpai
>>
>>64967541
>Californians
You answered your own question.
>>
>>64967547
I'm saying that the difference is way too small to actually matter.
>that won't get used up by a stadium full of people
Okay, I guess you just don't understand how air works. No use arguing with someone like that.
>>
>>64967530
Tim Duncan is the king of illegal screens but no one gives him shit for it.
>>
>>64967589
You're actually a goddamn idiot, and are confirmed for never being in a city with high altitude

stop while youre ahead m8
>>
>>64967429
Mate, he's like 40th in drives per game and 150th in FT rate. He doesnt get calls at all. He's averaging like 6 per game this season.

WB, Butler, DeRozan, KD and of course Harden are the most benefitted players.

GG mate, the Ben Wallace ceremony was pretty based and so was KCP

>>64967450
Okay, mate. They really shouldn't be benefitted, glad they indeed aren't. The rest is such obvious bait I'm not replying
>>
>>64967589
Have you actually been at a high altitude like that? I was surprised at how noticeable it is
>>
>>64967630
So the reason why Warriors lost to Nuggets is that the Nuggets stadium doesn't have enough air?
The last time I saw a Nuggets game was in 2003, so I really haven't got a clue.
>>
>>64967680
it's not the sole reason, but imagine doing a light jog up the stairs and getting pretty winded at the end of it

that's how it feels to workout in high-altitude, it's a completely different game
>>
Reminder

>Shane Battier on the Lowe Post: "90% of the screen sets in the NBA are moving screens"

people are just cherrypicking to hate on the dubs
>>
>>64967680
Nah, Warriors mostly lost that game when Denver went small and Warriors couldn't match as Green was out for that game. When they ran with Faried at C, Warriors couldn't respond and were forced to keep the much slower Bogut at the 5
>>
>>64967724
how do you get winded chucking 3s all day? how beta
>>
>>64967724
Amazing how a team of geriatrics did just fine winning by double digits there.

How old and decrepit are the Warriors?
>>
>>64967725
>people are just cherrypicking to hate on the dubs

Even though it's quite obvious that's the case, it still bothers me, fuck
>>
>>64967724
And now for the classic question: Why doesn't Nuggets win more home games with their OP stadium?

>>64967765
Yeah, I guess it's mostly because Green was missing. It was still great to see Nuggets winning anyone.
>>
>>64967725
Because they have the most blatant moving screens, it's easy to point to them. Most other teams hide it well enough.
>>
>>64967780
You get winded running up and down the court with less oxygen you're usually used. This isn't fucking handegg where you get to stop every down.
>>
God I hope the packers lose
>>
>>64967680
There's a reason athletes train at high altitudes. Being comfortable running a few miles at a high altitude will make running a few miles at sea level even less difficult.
>>
>muh season record

And suddenly the Spurs are just two games behind playing with 4 men because Green is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>64967874
Yeah, right. How come guys like LeBron never use that excuse, despite his game being way more intensive than Curry's? That excuse is just embarrassing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.