[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: large[1].png (51 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
51 KB, 1200x1200
What is wrong with them?
>>
the whole team, except rodgers of course.
>>
>>64567619

McCarthy?
>>
File: packers tackling.gif (990 KB, 360x274) Image search: [Google]
packers tackling.gif
990 KB, 360x274
>Pros
MIKE FUCKING DANIELS
Secondary looks good at times
Mason Crosby has had a good year outside of that Detroit kick

>Cons
Rodgers holds on to the ball way too long
All receivers got exposed as shit with Jordy dead
Lacy is fat
O-line can't block for shit
Who needs tackling?
Run D is non-existent
Clay Matthews is roider and has been overrated since his first two years
Tim Masthay is useless
McCarthy needs to go
Clements needs to go
Capers needs to go
Fire Slocum only to bring in fucking Zook
Thompson needs to go
Strength and Conditioning team needs to go
>>
>>64567688

Very true post.

Although
>Rodgers holds on to the ball way too long

That is valid, but he's always done that. Not excusing it but it's nothing new. Also a big thing is that there are no short/quick passes that aren't WR screens. No slants. No quick timing stuff. Lots of retarded downfield routes with slow as fuck receivers. I think if Rodgers had a coach that emphasized quick passing and made it the offense, Rodgers would have zero problem doing it.

Right now the whole team (and McCarthy) is still living in 2011 with the "big plays win games" mentality - despite having a bunch of slow retarded niggers at receiver and an offensive line that is offensive.
>>
Too much hgh
>>
>>64567593
McCarthy. he should have never took back play calling.. Rodgers hates having him as play caller.
>>
>>64567593
>2nd place in NFC last year
>2nd place in the NFC North this year
>>
Rodgers is a great player who is trying his hardest to make gold out of shit. I respect the hell out of the guy for the amount of wins he's been able to squeeze out of this awful team this year.
>>
>>64567593
Refs stopped calling pass interference whenever a receiver didn't catch a ball
>>
>>64568956
The Vikings would have to win first. Have you forgotten that they are the Vikings?
>>
>>64571855
Vikings have beaten the Packers before to get into the playoffs. It's not impossible.
>>
Just imagine if Carolina's D hadn't allowed GB to comeback in that game. GB would have gotten absolutely BTFO in both games against the two best NFC teams.
>>
>>64568956
Complaining about this

Jesus Packers fans are almost as bad as pats fans
>>
>>64572422
Imagine if the Lions had a brain and didn't let him score that Hail mary.
>>
team is ass
>>
I've heard Rodgers is gay, is this true?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.