[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here done watching their team for the season? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
Anyone here done watching their team for the season? I mean, I'm not even sure if I'll watch 'em next season. Football has become more depressing than exciting. I just don't get excited like I used to. Deep down, when you know your team won't win the owl, how do you cope? When my team wins the division, then I'll come back and root for them again.
>>
>>64371928

The Texans. They won today but Jesus watching them is like some kind of fan Bataan Death March. Every year it's 3-4 different QB's starting. A defense that swings wildly between dominant and non-existent. Bill O'Brien is fucking retarded and makes decisions that a child playing Madden wouldn't make.

Seriously, watching them for three hours is like being in a blast furnace of rage and shame. Even when they win more games than they lose you're embarrassed of them.

Yeah. I think about not watching them after every season. Then I'm like the Cleveland fan who made the "Factory of Sadness" video.

"See you next year Texans".
>>
>16 game season

JUST
>>
File: 1445192624216.png (49 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
1445192624216.png
49 KB, 326x367
fucking jaguars. how did we lose to san diego AND atlanta? at home? fuck
>>
File: 13267653676.jpg (280 KB, 864x922) Image search: [Google]
13267653676.jpg
280 KB, 864x922
> Football has become more depressing than exciting

I wonder how bad the NFL has hurt my health from all this stress and depression every week.
>>
>>64371928

Patriots fan and I'm only done watching the exploding knees of the entire team. I've come to expect a high standard of play, obviously but I'm sick of watching 2-3 major pieces go down every week with an exploding knee of some kind.
>>
>>64371928
I've been a Chiefs fan my whole life. I've already accepted I'll probably never see them win an owl, but I'll still be there for the ride every year regardless. Win or lose, a real fan rolls with the punches for their team.
>>
>>64372471
>tripfagging
Get out of my thread.
>>
>>64372489
OK. You have fun with that. I'm just gonna take a break until football is actually worth watching again.
>>
>>64371928
>complaining about watching your local NFL team

Try having to support your local team in a shit amateur league with a couple of refs and a team consisting of slow manlets and skinnyfat 170lb 19 year olds

I'd give anything to be a jags cuck
>>
>>64372579
>local
I wish. My local team is UNLV (who are at least fun to watch sometimes).
>>
File: jppol.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
jppol.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
I'm still watching the Niners just to laugh.
>>
It being my only 2 year to really watch football, I'm not as far gone as some here, but GODDAMMIT the Colts have been in a rude ride
>>
File: tumblr_nqzisn2sK31tuvpp5o1_1280.jpg (136 KB, 899x899) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqzisn2sK31tuvpp5o1_1280.jpg
136 KB, 899x899
RBL here

deep down I know the Lakers are done
>>
I need to stop being so emotionally invested in all these games every year
It's fucking killing me
But I have nothing else to care about so... guess it's time to drink until it doesn't hurt anymore.
>>
>>64377361
Colts fag for a while now.

It's frustrating to see the organization waste picks and money in free agency for more fucking WRs instead of drafting OLine to protect Luck. He is a franchise QB, but he isn't good enough to not have OLine.

Firing Hamilton was good, if you ask me, but it's the first of many steps to make a contender.
>>
Thank god I'm a neutral cfb fan. I can always run to that
>>
>>64371928
are you kidding I have stopped watching the dolphins since week 2
>>
File: large.png (42 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
large.png
42 KB, 1200x1200
Which place has the most sports enthused people in the teams area and why is it seattle?
>>
>>64371928
Why do you care so much about a scripted league?
>>
>>64372557
OK. You have fun being a little bitch. If you stop caring because your team is boring then you're probably just a bandwagon faggot.
>>
>>64371928
Cowboys fan here. I watch em every week thinking maybe this time, they'll change for the better and pull a W... Nope. They always find a way to lose.
>>
>>64378521
Its chill and comfy being a fan of this team. Hawks had some bad times but its weird like the injuries only made us stronger, the GM moves are always brilliant, you never are let down at the NFL Draft, in fact the best players go to us oftentimes though we have low picks. I even remember bad years with losing records and never really feeling that desperation feeling just bummed but always watching and having fun when things go right.
>>
>>64385244
Its just sometimes there's a little too much. But I have no right to complain
>>
File: CP8N7WqWEAAXkqM.jpg large.jpg (41 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
CP8N7WqWEAAXkqM.jpg large.jpg
41 KB, 600x445
>giving up on watching your team, even if they're bad
so disappointed in you, /spee/. watch till the end, even if it's heartbreaking to do so.
>>
>>64372342
Your team is on the upswing. And even if they don't improve much, they are exciting to watch, no?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.