[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw McCarron leads the Bingles a Superb Owl win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ajmccarron010.jpg (15 KB, 177x168) Image search: [Google]
ajmccarron010.jpg
15 KB, 177x168
Tomorrow begins the run, leading the Bingles to a 34-6 win over a terrible $8ers team, solid game management and 300+ yards.

Next monday, he charges into Denver and leads them to a 24-16 win over a waffling Denver team still leaning too heavily on Ostwhaler, again terrific game and clock management.

Last game of the year, hosting Baltimore the Ravens put up a decent fight, but AJ plays mistake free QB and theb Ingles close out the year with a 21-13 win and secure a first round bye.

Playoffs, Divisional Round 1, hosting a cruising Pittsburgh team coming off of a complete destruction of a Manning led Denver Broncos. Learns from his mistakes from the December 13th loss, and after studying days of film minimizes his mistakes, the Bengals keep their emotions in check and AJ again game manages the Bingles to a 23-17 win.

AFCCG - a galvanized AJ, after dealing with the stone hard defenses of Denver and Pitt begins to hit his stride and is able to slow the game down. He begins to make it look easy. He surgically dissects a wavering NE defense while the Bingles D keeps Brady from making the big plays, AJ and the Bingles shock the world with a 31-17 win in NE

Supperb Owl Fitty - continuing the trend, AJ is able to play mistake free football for the most part, however the Bingles D has its hands full with Newton. AJ continues to manage the clock and match Carolina score for score, the Bingles are victorious in a 38-34 barn burner, the most entertaining Superb Owl since 18-1.

Offseason - Bingles trade AJ to Dallas for draft picks and continue to rely on the Red Wagon, making the playoffs for the next 4 consecutive years, and losing in the first round each time.
AJ leads Dallas to 3 Superb Owl wins in five years, putting up gem numbers, retires and goes to Canton.
>>
>>64334514
All he has to do is win 1 playoff game and he can steal the starting job.
>>
Being an Alabama student I love AJ, and as much as I hope this happens I don't see them beating NE. I hope AJ gets some Superb Owls before he retires though. I've been saying all year he needs to get his shot, he's way too good to ride the bench.
>>
>>64335107
no doubt, I just think it would be so typical of the Bingles to try and capitalize on lightning in a bottle and see what they could get for him. Or rather, typical of Cincinnati sports, like the Reds trading away Josh Hamilton and Edwin Encarnacion.

I just think it's already obvious that AJ has the superior tools and field presence, I don't know why none of the analysts, both local and national, are raving about the numbers he put up against Pittsburgh having basically zero first team practice reps all season, and only minimal reps altogether
>>
>>64334514
>most entertaining sb since 18-1

that was one of the most boring ones mate, just a bunch of defense and spaghetti
>>
>>64335696
I noticed that as well. They kept talking about his (awful) pick six but nothing about how he has never played before except for a few pre season games.
>>
File: saban.jpg (2 KB, 73x96) Image search: [Google]
saban.jpg
2 KB, 73x96
>>64334514
MFW
>>
To be fair, he probably has at least as much of a chance of even making it to the Owl as "One-and-done" Dalton.
>>
>>64336319
nah it was great just because pats were undefeated to the point. greatest sports failure i've ever seen. it spawned /sp/ and everyone in boston to this day refuses to watch highlights or think about the 2007 season.
>>
File: 1446447798001.png (105 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1446447798001.png
105 KB, 320x287
>>64334514
>implying anything good will ever happen to this team
>>
>Thinks AJ McCarron playing means that the Bengals aren't the Bengals
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.