[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is a question for you faggots. So the Panthers aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1450082967569.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450082967569.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
Here is a question for you faggots. So the Panthers aren't elite because they have a weak schedule, have squeaked out wins against average or below average teams, etc, whatever. Who is elite then if the 13-0 Panthers are not?

>Seattle
>Lost to the rasms
>needed refball to beat the lions
>barely beat the cowboys without Romo
>same number of wins over winning teams as the Panthers

>Patriots
>Lost to the iggles
>one score or less wins over the Bills, Giants
>same number of wins over winning teams as the Panthers

>Bengals
>lost to the texans
>one score or less wins over the chargers and ravens
>1 more win over opponents with winning records than the panthers (3)

>Arizona
>lost to the Rasms
>lost to the Pittsburgh Landry Jones'
>almost lost to the Great San Francisco Dumpster fire
>1 more win over a winning team than the Panthers (3)

>Packers
>lol

>Broncos
>lol

So fucking tell me then, which team exactly is elite? Enlighten me because I am dying to know.
>>
>>64285842
Seattle can get hot in a hurry. Don't count them out. Same thing with the New England Bradys. I'm a Panther-bro, but you can't say there aren't contenders that would give Carolina a helluva go in a playoff scenario.
>>
File: 1443925485498.png (309 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1443925485498.png
309 KB, 500x409
I'm so god damn tired of Panthers fans.You guys are more sensitive than Pats fans lmao.

All I hear from you fags is "W-why don't you think we're elite, w-we beat a shitty Green Bay team and S-seattle, please don't look at every other cupcake we've played and have yet to p-play. NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOTICE ME"

You fags have squeezed out wins against literally whos this season. Enjoy your 16-1 or possibly 17-1 if you play the Viqueens or whatever shitty team that wins the NFCE.

The NFC is weak as fuck this season, it's why you have such a piss easy schedule, you also play the fucking AFC south. AFC is thin but better as a whole this season.
>>
>>64285865
I'm not trying to discredit anyone so much as I'm trying to point out the absurdity of the arguments against the Panthers being a good team. Arizona and Seattle are both deadly, but the braindead shitposting about how the Panthers aren't legit has straight rustled me and I'm tired of it.
>>
>>64285880
why is the NFC winning the head to head against the AFC then? Do you people even watch football?
>>
no one is elite the entire league is shit
>>
>>64285921

This.
>>
Don't worry about it Pantherbro, it's merely bait at this point. Even so, this shitposting will make it all the more sweeter when they win the Owl.
>>
>>64285842
Does anyone have to be "elite"? It's a stupid buzzword anyway. The Panthers are a good team who have enjoyed an incredibly easy schedule. They are good, but I don't think they are great, and they don't feel like a team of destiny. I see them as a "get knocked off in the NFCCG" kind of team.

>Packers
>lol
Why would you sleep on the Packers? They're 9-4, they've won two in a row and seem to have shaken their funk. Lacy and Starks are both running like crazy and they still have either the best or second best (depending on who you talk to) QB in the league. What was the record of the 2010 Super Bowl winning Packers in 2010 at this point in the season?... Huh, 8-5, go figure. In case you don't remember, Aaron Rodgers and his team had a playoffs for the ages that year.

You'd be silly to write Green Bay off, they are absolutely a team who could go all the way.

The Cardinals are playing like the most complete team in the league.

I think the The NFC is very interesting. The Panthers, Packers, Seahawks and Cardinals are all solid contenders.
>>
The 2015 Panthers fee like the 2011 Packers. The 2015 Packers feel like the 2010 Packers. I think the Packers will represent the NFC in the SB this year. Cap this shit.
>>
if a weak schedule is all it takes to be undefeated, then there would be alot more undefeated teams than the dolphins and the pats.
>>
File: 1449454561121.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449454561121.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
It's this thread again
>>
>>64286077
answer the question then bitch
>>
>>64285842
Panthers are steamrolling this shitty league.
>>
Because Scam is a mediocre qb and the schedule has been extremely favorable. They played both Seattle and GB when they were in their slump. I don't understand how you can have any kind of faith in this team winning in January based on the previous years performances.
>>
Not trying to discredit the Panthers, but they face da biods in the NFCCG, it will not be the cupcake served on a platinum platter that was the WCG last year.

Honesty it'll be one hell of a game, both teams look even stronger than last year. Even if Fallmer gets taken out I think Stanton can lead our talent well enough in the MU.
>>
I will never be convinced that Seattle would have lost the game if the Lions had been given the ball at the 1.

Detroit had 55 minutes to produce a drive and failed miserably.
>>
There doesn't need to be an elite team. theoretically every team could go 8-8. the panthers are a very good team, but they are farcloser to the 2013 9-0 chiefs than they are to the 16-0 patriots.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.