[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kubiak gate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 977x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 977x549
Is this guy a spy sent from the Pats orginization to destroy Denver from the inside out?
>>
>>64271891
No he just sucks.

I hope he has another nervous breakdown.
>>
>10-3 despite having two absolute, putrid shit QBs

Yeah man, he's awful
>>
>>64271891
Think about it we have two elite receivers and Vernon Davis and a Qb with a now strong arm and two average RBs and possibly one of the worst o lines in football so what does this guy decide to do? Let's play from center and run the ball 70% of the time and when we do decide to throw the ball lets do play action because our o line can give us all the time in the world to let that shit develop. Also lets make Brock run a lot of bootleg plays because he's clearly not tall enough to see over the line and he'll have better vision out of the pocket. A strong arm qb in shotgun is a bad combination especially with a shit o line ami right? God forbid he has any less balls swatted at the line of scrimmage the more the better. <<<< it builds character. Forget about screen plays I know they worked for this team the past for years but I think it's no big deal. Etc
>>
File: mcdaniels.jpg (21 KB, 432x283) Image search: [Google]
mcdaniels.jpg
21 KB, 432x283
>>64271891
Wouldn't be the first time
>>
>>64271922
That's the defense making plays
>>
>>64271952
Dude got us Tebow and I'll resoect him forever because of it.

I'm actually thankful for the Pats, because he treated our franchise so well, and I'm sorry he didn't last long in Denver.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 2048x1462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 2048x1462
I don't play to win I play not to lose.
>>
Brock Osiweiler said it himself his job is to manage to game and not put our defense in bad situations. We're literally wasting this elite defense by running Kubiaks retarded offense. It might work for the Vikings or Seahawks or some shit but not for this team.
>>
Really we lost to the Raiders and the Chargers our old offensive system would have destroyed those teams 30-50 points especially with the defense this year.
>>
>>64272016
Well we bearly beat the Chargers but I consider that a loss.
>>
The Bronos need to be in shotgun for this offense to work. On the woody Paige sports show CJ Anderson basically said he don't give any fucks weather he runs from center of shotgun. In fact he runs better from shotgun minus the Pats game but when it's cold snowy and you are slippery as fuck you are always going to have a better running game.
>>
He is such a bad coach for this team. Probably the worst coach Denver has ever had.
>>
>hiring a coach based on perosnal relationships rather than merit

This always works out so well, gjge Lelway
>>
It's like Kubiak was given a gun to defend his house with and when robbers break in he uses it as a club and wonders why we lose. He's going against what this team is build for as playing it to its weaknesses.
>>
>>64271891
Lothar Matthäus now works for the Broncos. Interesting
>>
The best thing we can hope for is Elway to tell Kubiak to fuck off and give Manning full control over the offensive play calling with Brock at QB and by the time the playoffs come around expand the playbook and build enough of a rhythm to be a threat legit threat once again and Brock actually has a ton of velocity on his arm so we wouldn't hafto worry about another Super Bowl like out last one.
>>
>>64272149

Elway and Kubiak are good friends, he isn't firing him anytime soon
>>
>>64272157
Believe me I know I think that's the only reason he has a job in Denver.
>>
>>64272074
>Not McDaniels
>When the Patriots actually sabotaged Denver
>An actual former Patriot, rather than Elway's good friend and a true Bronco who just got fired in favor of a former Patriots staff a couple years back
>>
>>64272306
Yep exactly because Denver actually would have had a huge chance to win an owl this year if if wasn't for this guy fucking things up.
>>
>>64271966
you know how i know you're not from denver?
>>
>>64272402
That's not me
>>
as a Titans fan who watched Gary Kubiak at the Texans for years here is his entire playbook

>run off tackle to the Left multiple times
>now you have tricked the defense!
>play-action pass bootleg roll out to the Right
>the defense will never guess

>flip sides as necessary
>and the defense will never guess

and everyone in the NFL knows this. So the real question is why John Elway would ever fire John Fox and hire Gary Kubiak, who comes with an offense that Peyton Manning could never run in his old age

It's a conspiracy... a Papa Johns conspiracy
>>
>>64272426
Question is though, why no one has figured out the Patriots offensive playbook?
>Shotgun, ladrop runs 15 yards, breaks left and goes backwards towards the pass
>edeljew in motion, runs inside route
>gronk fakes block, runs up the middle
OR
>run screen play.

They may throw it deep once every 5 game, but brady's deep pass is the worst in the league so no one is really worried
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.