[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyson Fury Radio 2 Interview Live Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
File: assww.jpg (25 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
assww.jpg
25 KB, 630x420
He's having a meltdown... live

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2
>>
>>64064101

A meltdown?
>>
wheres the meltdown m8
>>
>>64064101

>Tyson Fury spoke to the camera when he told me what was going to happen for telling the truth about his views on homosexuality. He looked over his shoulder at a man called ‘Big Shane’ and said he would break my jaw with one straight right hand. ‘Oliver,’ he said, ‘take a good look at him because that’s the face you’re going to see before you hit the deck.’

>Then he indicated a man standing on the other side of the room and said that would be the face I saw when he was jumping on my head. ‘What are you going to do to him?’ Fury asked on the video. ‘I’m going to **** him up,’ the man said. Fury smiled.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3347704/Tyson-Fury-bully-bigot-lacks-courage-convictions-no-excuses-malicious-views.html

Daily Mail journo BTFO!
>>
>>64064413

>'I've got more personality in my little toe than they've all got put together so if it comes to personality there's only one winner. If it comes to sporting achievements there's only one winner.

>'What personality does it take to drive a car around a track 100 times or hit a ball back and forth. That's not very personality is it?'

>And when questioned about the petition demanding his removal from the nominations, Fury added: '50,000 w******. That's what I say about them. If anybody else wants to add to them they can add to their numbers can't they.

SPOTY is also BTFO.
>>
Based Tyson blowing hugbox twitter fags the fuck out
>>
>>64064470

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tyson-fury-answers-sexism-storm-6964894

>Tyson Fury answers sexism storm: ‘My wife’s job is cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids”

>Boxing champ Tyson Fury has brushed off criticism of his chauvinistic views by claiming his wife is lucky her only job is to cook and clean for him.

How can one man manage to piss off so many?
>>
Is he the hero we need and deserve?
>>
>>64064546
No, he's a cunt who thinks boxing is even slightly relevant.
>>
File: liberty.png (277 KB, 644x798) Image search: [Google]
liberty.png
277 KB, 644x798
>>
>>64064579

>>/reddit/
>>
>>64064628
If you're going to bait, at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>64064101
>a boxer being stupid

why is anyone surprised? their brains are literally mush
>>
File: okkkkk.gif (2 MB, 386x345) Image search: [Google]
okkkkk.gif
2 MB, 386x345
>>64064579
>>64064660
>not enjoying the #bantz from a wildly un-PC Gypsy boxer

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>64064515
Ched managed a good 200k+ for a crime that he should never have been sent down for to begin with.
>>
Not all muslims are terrorists
Not all christians are raving lunatics like Fury

Perfect timing from the big man. It's like poetry. I hope he wins SPOTY
>>
>>64064722

>not all muslims are terrorist

but most terrorists are muslims
>>
Hopefully whoever is in charge of his PR just lets him continue.
>>
>>64064470

He's absolutely right on this point. What sort of personality is Lewis Hamilton? Some fucking massive closeted homosexual that drives a car.
>>
>>64064747

it doesn't mean 'personality' in that way you muppet
>>
It'll be that cunt who scored the own goal against japan who wins it.
>>
>>64064705
Where do you think you are Amerifat? Shouldn't you be getting shot somewhere?
>>
>>64064705
I stopped enjoying "#bantz" when I realised I wasn't a manchild.
>>
>>64064775
>muh strong brave woman for scoring an owl goal xddd she must be so upset xd women soccerr players should earn as much as men
it's absurd, it shows how little anyone cares that she hasn't been sent death threats for it
>>
>>64064771
Exactly. George Best never won it and he was definitely a 'personality'.
>>
>>64064791
It's fucking dumb too considering the ball was actually going behind the gook and would have been cleared.
>>
>>64064775

I don't think it's her that's nominated- it's Laura Bronze who actually played well and didn't score the own goal.

>yes, I watched the tournament it was pretty comfy
>>
>>64064782
Mate if you're gonna be PC this is not the place to do it.

>>64064775
I'd put money on it. Gotta give awards to people who fucked up in todays world. Everyone is a winner, kids!
>>
>>64064830
I tried to watch the france-england game and it was boring as shit aside from some twat with a giant horn. I honestly though the brass band was awful until that.
>>
File: Bronze goal v Norway in WWC.webm (3 MB, 886x500) Image search: [Google]
Bronze goal v Norway in WWC.webm
3 MB, 886x500
>>64064830
She scored a blooter as well.
>>
>>64064775
>>64064791
>>64064814

She's not even on the shortlist, you thick bastards.
>>
>>64064830
Lucy Bronze. Shows how little people still give a shit, regardless of how hard the BBC tries to shill it.
>>
>>64064867
>women's goalkeeping
>>
File: frenchtears.webm (335 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
frenchtears.webm
335 KB, 960x536
>>64064867

Yea that was the best part of the tournament. And french hotties crying.
>>
>>64064835
Where exactly am I being PC?
Calling a guy who quite clearly is a cunt, a cunt doesn't make anyone PC.
>>
>>64064898
It does make them facetious though
>>
>>64064898

STOP OPPRESSING HIM YOU FILTHY SJW!
>>
File: the hero boxing deserves.jpg (100 KB, 634x484) Image search: [Google]
the hero boxing deserves.jpg
100 KB, 634x484
Tyson Fury has a history of abusive outbursts and homophobic taunts…

Vile slurs on Twitter, October 2012

Posts a video on Twitter about fellow boxers David Price and Tony Bellew, in which he says: ‘David Price, I’m going to put you in intensive care, that’s for sure mate. And you know your gay lover Tony Bellew? He’s got to fight me in between the rounds as well. I want the two of you, you pair of tossers.’

Fined £3,000 three months later by the British Boxing Board of Control.

Blames his cousins for a tweet posted on his timeline which said ‘dont like gays shoul all b shot dead’. He said: ‘I was out of order for calling people names and the outbursts I’ve done, and I’d like to apologise for that, but the tweet was nothing to do with me. When I found out what they had done I was furious. I’ve got friends of my own who are gay and it’s the 21st century so who cares who is gay and who ain’t?’

Foul-mouthed rant, October 2013

Launches obscene X-rated Twitter rant at Lennox Lewis, David Haye and Wladimir Klitschko, including: ‘I think @LennoxLewis & wlad @Klitschko r 100% Homosexuals!!’ and ‘I’m going to snap @mrdavidhaye’s jaw in little bits! If he has the a***hole to fight me!’

Using ‘gay’ as an insult, February 2014

Asked in an interview with the Guardian why he uses homosexuality as an insult on Twitter, he replies: ‘Look, I try to get myself big fights. I try to lure them into taking a fight against me. I give them the bait. I’m getting fined for speaking my mind. You can’t be honest in this day and age but I’m going to keep being honest.’
>>
File: Fury_1772853a.jpg (40 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Fury_1772853a.jpg
40 KB, 620x620
REACTION TO INTERVIEW WITH OLIVER HOLT IN THE MAIL ON SUNDAY

November 8, 2015

After The MoS interview is published, Fury sent out a series of tweets: ‘Why not release the full interview instead of just the bits you thought might make me sound bad?? Oliver Wtf?????’

‘it’s ok Ollie no hard feelings, I only talk the truth! I’m man enuf to stand on my beliefs! U sad person!!! ... Ollie Holt is a spineless excuse of a man, who try’s to bring others down to his sad level, I’ll pray for u Ollie I do stand up for my. Beliefs but it’s the way it’s written! The headline! ... bottom line is Ollie u r a bitch!!!!!!!! & what bitch!!!! Loser !!!!’

‘He’ll break Holt’s jaw’

November 25

In an online video, Fury threatens Holt with violence: ‘Oliver Holt tried his best to get me in trouble, and it didn’t work. Have a look at big Shane, 6ft 6in and 25st, he’s going to break his jaw completely with one straight right hand. I ain’t going to do it because I’ll get in trouble, but he’ll annihilate him. Oliver, take a good look at him, because that is the face you’re going to see before you hit the deck.’

Turning to another colleague, he adds: ‘What are you going to do to him, Cliff?’ — “I’m going to **** him up,” says Cliff — ‘There you go,’ continued Fury. ‘You’re getting in trouble, mate.’

Fury was then asked why he linked homosexuality, paedophilia and abortion.

Referring to stories that the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) were affiliated to the National Council for Civil Liberties in the 1970s, he continues: ‘Now I have newspaper evidence that suggests that the Gay Rights Act 1977 backed in favour of paedophilia being legalised in the UK. So how dare I say that? How dare I put them two in the same category?’
>>
File: fury_2513263b.jpg (50 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
fury_2513263b.jpg
50 KB, 620x388
Also in the video, Fury revealed his views on Olympic hero Jessica Ennis-Hill and women in general. Asked about women in boxing he said: ‘I think they are very nice when they’re walking around that ring holding them cards.’

On women actually boxing, Fury added: ‘I’m all for it I’m not a sexist. Who am I to say “don’t do that cos you’re a girl?” But I believe a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back.’

Asked about Ennis-Hill he replied: ‘I think she’s good, she’s won quite a few medals for Britain, she slaps up good as well, when she’s got a dress on she looks quite fit.’

‘All I have is love’
>>
When I was younger he boxed a guy from our club on our home show, so many loud mouth gypos in the crowd who let their kids run about causing chaos, he KO'd our boy and gloated infront of him, been hoping to see him properly ko'd ever since, hopefully Wlad can grow a pair in the rematch.
>>
>>64064897
>tfw no qt French-Algerian Louisa Necib gf
just end my life already tbph pham
>>
Absolute madman
>>
>>64064971

Which gym in Manchester?
>>
Fury is a half retarded goon, but I'm really glad people are waking up and pushing back against this politically correct thought-crime bullshit.

I think the hugbox liberal faggots really overplayed their hand, people are sick of this bullshit across the board.
>>
>>64064932
I dont know why but "pair of tossers" is making me laugh so fucking hard
>>
>>64064747
You fucking tit

Personality is just the term for someone of any gender in any sport, nothing else is appropriately neutral
>>
Good on him. He won the biggest fight in his career in wich everyone thought he'd get btfo and now he's taking a piss on the jewish liberal media.
Should watch out in his next fight tough especially if he's boxing against that canadian negro that the refs don't get shekeld for muh pc agenda.
>>
>>64071312
The days of the PC thought police are numbered. People are fed up.
>>
File: 1449254590323.jpg (101 KB, 1000x581) Image search: [Google]
1449254590323.jpg
101 KB, 1000x581
m8
>>
>SJWs trying to take down based Tyson
>>
>>64064732
most terrorists also happen to be human
whats your point? lets kill all humans?
>>
>>64073942
Shitskin confirmed.
>>
>>64074309
why fat american faggot confirmed
>>
>>64074368
>actually defending terrorists in any way
>being a typical British C U C K

I hope you get blown away in the next inevitable attack, and I mean that.
>>
File: us-soldier2.jpg (83 KB, 542x433) Image search: [Google]
us-soldier2.jpg
83 KB, 542x433
>>64074520
>terrorists
>>
>>64074597
1 Western life = 1000 third world lives

Thats a fact, though your mentally ill liberal mind probably cant handle it
>>
>>64074699
muh muricah muh west muh freedomz
cant wait til reality facechecks you and your inbred family
last post, cba to waste time on a fat inbred pig
>>
File: london.jpg (90 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
90 KB, 800x532
>>64074749
>a fucking Brit talking about reality checks

LOL
O
L

You are so fucked it's almost comical. enjoy being literally overrun with subhuman garbage. I'll be across the ocean enjoying my 5.5 acres of land, legally acquired firearms, and right to free speech. 3 things you will never, ever have on your trash strewn, culturally suicidal island
>>
>>64074597
>having that saved on your computer

Reevaluate your life
>>
>>64074597
boy I love seeing dead sandniggers
>>
>>64069746
No north london it was the aba's
>>
>>64074803
Yeah well we can play online poker so fuck you
>>
>>64073942
>most terrorists also happen to be human

All terrorists are humans.
Go back to Pakistan.
>>
Say what you want but he's got people talking about boxing for once. Having a controversial figure like Fury is good for boxing. One of the reasons boxing became irrelevant is because boxers became PC mouthpieces with no personality.
>>
File: mfw.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2 MB, 300x169
I love this fucking guy.

>Tyson's face right fucking n ow
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.